Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 587. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
How long does it take to get the confirmation email from the ARK TEC site? I've been waiting for around 15 minutes on Outlook.

Usually within 10-20 minutes (also check your spam folder). If you don't get it in 30 minutes you can always use this here : https://tec.ark.io/sign-up and click on send verification email again Wink . Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
How long does it take to get the confirmation email from the ARK TEC site? I've been waiting for around 15 minutes on Outlook.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Thank you for your support so far in a little over 2 hours in ARK-TEC we have surpassed over million LISK exchanged ( on our way to next million : ) ). What a wild ride so far! THANKS COMMUNITY YOU ARE THE BEST!

Thanks ARK Team for the 120% LSK bonus, due to this bonus LSK is a very profitable trade coin today... Grin Grin Wink

We sold our bag with coins bought on 29-30 oct.

Will quote this post again in 6 months.  Congrats on your trade today...

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Send my lisk now for the ico ark Smiley .
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Thank you for your support so far in a little over 2 hours in ARK-TEC we have surpassed over million LISK exchanged ( on our way to next million : ) ). What a wild ride so far! THANKS COMMUNITY YOU ARE THE BEST!

Thanks ARK Team for the 120% LSK bonus, due to this bonus LSK is a very profitable trade coin today... Grin Grin Wink

We sold our bag with coins bought on 29-30 oct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
This ICO went very smooth for me compared to other similar events in recent times Smiley

The current estimated Ark amount is shown excl. bonus. When and how will the calculated bonus be shown?

We should be releasing either an update to show bonus or will be at minimum providing a spreadsheet to help determine this info.  Please just allow us a day or so to get caught up on initial crazyness and we will have lots of stuff to data crunch with Cheesy

Thanks!
how can i add entry apart 8 ways to Enter
in
https://gleam.io/yDqrZ/ark-ark-1-big-win-edition

thank you

that's it.  check back tomorrow for more chances for some of them.  some reset every 24 hours.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
This ICO went very smooth for me compared to other similar events in recent times Smiley

The current estimated Ark amount is shown excl. bonus. When and how will the calculated bonus be shown?

So why would someone want to invest with BTC on the first day?

Well LISK price used for final recalculation is still uncertain since we will use median price of average daily prices through of ARK-TEC (35 daily averages) and BTC is more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Which timezone on Nov 7th?

You must have a reputable escrow in place
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Why you guys have make the whitepaper not searchable, is anything that we need to read every word on it.
I'm searching about who is escrow and how is behind this project.
Most whitepaper are on PDF. It's pretty standard.
Escrow can be found in threads original post, as well as team members. For later also check out ark.io

I know that it is on the first page and that is it in PDF but if you check clearly you can't select or search something in this pdf because it is generated like a picture where you can't select/search anything.

PDF is the standard.  Download a better PDF reader.

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/

I can copy and paste PDF.  Don't blame us if you are using the wrong tools.

and try this one for the whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36tqs76dKFZU2tMNEd3U3ZlQzg/view

Do your homework before ico starts  Grin
Always read the whitepaper and study the project before pre-sale launch date.

Have funds ready at least 24 hours before pre-sale to avoid withdrawal problems.

legendary
Activity: 1073
So why would someone want to invest with BTC on the first day?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bawga
Almost 500BTC within 2hr. Nice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Why you guys have make the whitepaper not searchable, is anything that we need to read every word on it.
Escrow can be found in threads original post, as well as team members. For later also check out ark.io

I know that it is on the first page and that is it in PDF but if you check clearly you can't select or search something in this pdf because it is generated like a picture where you can't select/search anything.

PDF is the standard.  Download a better PDF reader.

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/

I can copy and paste PDF.  Don't blame us if you are using the wrong tools.

and try this one for the whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B36tqs76dKFZU2tMNEd3U3ZlQzg/view

https://www.scribd.com/document/329218538/ARK-Whitepaper <- you can search and select text here as much as you want Wink .
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

We had no problems while searching in the whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
What about Shapeshift transactions? Are they also slow?
Hello,
my polo withraw is pending and I Wonder what the 19% progression on ICO website means ??
I hope the bonus won't end at 100 % because with that polo withraw problem I will probably receive Lisk after this 100% ...
Someone can explain me please ?

We asked everyone to withdrawal early from Polo because we assumed this will happen.

If it does not hit the blockchain in time, You will NOT get the 120%, sorry.

This smells fishy... almost as a planned setup to pump LSK AND have insiders buy ARK with 120% bonus.... Hope I'm wrong though.
The funny thing is we talked in some rooms about this already, I described this exact scenario already few weeks ago... but hey, prove me wrong and get this shit sorted with Polio

So what the hell does ARK have to do with what Lisk and Polo are doing?  Man I get it, you can come up with What Ifs but it's not cool to insinuate that we are a scam because POLO is delaying withdrawals.
Jump to: