Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 589. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
OK first, when will I get the private key of my address?? if any...

Second, can I generate several addresses under the same user name?
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
All transactions should show up now.
If a transaction is tuck status will show as “MANUALPROCESS” status and people can open a new deposit again.

So what to do with the old - "MANUALPROCESS" if the coin does not come in an hour  Huh
Nothing someone on our end will look at it and solve it.
Activity: 324
LISK price appears to be trending up! Anything to do with ARK I wonder?  

Roll Eyes
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
When will it show the lisk bonus on our logins?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
If a transaction is tuck status will show as “MANUALPROCESS” status and people can open a new deposit again.

So what to do with the old - "MANUALPROCESS" if the coin does not come in an hour  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A lot of issues with slow lisk chain and people sending to the same address.   Give us some time to get it worked on.

We have over 100 tx that need to be manually added because they sent to the same address.

if you have a different problem than this,

email [email protected]

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
A lot of issues with slow lisk chain and people sending to the same address.   Give us some time to get it worked on.

We have over 100 tx that need to be manually added because they sent to the same address.

if you have a different problem than this,

email [email protected]
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
10 coins came Lisk personal cabinet ICO in 1 minute! Lisk 310 coins for 40 minutes waiting for them there! What should I do? To write?

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I invested 101 Lisk and so far has not been confirmed  Undecided
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A quick note

There is a small glitch so if multiple transactions are sent to the same TEC Lisk or BTC address only the first transaction will show up on the TEC site.

There is no reason to be alarmed all funds are safe. A fix in progress, when done the data until then will be updated manually.
Until then best to not send multiple transactions to the same address.
While one transaction is "waiting" how do you generate a new address?

You have to wait for first one to clear.
ah ok. I guess I should have sent all my 22 million Lisk at once  Shocked

Grin
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
A quick note

There is a small glitch so if multiple transactions are sent to the same TEC Lisk or BTC address only the first transaction will show up on the TEC site.

There is no reason to be alarmed all funds are safe. A fix in progress, when done the data until then will be updated manually.

You have to wait for first one to clear.
Does anyone have an email address for technical support at Ark for the ico? My wallet failed to send so I cancelled it out on the Ark website only to find out the few minutes later that the transfer was successful. Now the Lisk is not attached to my account at Ark.

Thanks.

I could use the same. I sent two deposits to the same address, but only the first one is showing in my Ark account.

Yes there is a support address:
[email protected]

If you have a problem that can't be resolved here send us a mail with as much detail as you can and someone will look into it and get back to you.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A quick note

A quick note

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Does anyone have an email address for technical support at Ark for the ico? My wallet failed to send so I cancelled it out on the Ark website only to find out the few minutes later that the transfer was successful. Now the Lisk is not attached to my account at Ark.

Thanks.

I could use the same. I sent two deposits to the same address, but only the first one is showing in my Ark account.

Don't worry if you sent to the same address those will be processed manually. For each deposit you should create a new address.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
Can you clarify under what circumstances will you ask for identification from those participating in the ICO/TEC?

3.2 Additional Information. You will provide to us, immediately upon our notice of request, information that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be required to maintain compliance with any federal, state or local law, regulation or policy. Such documents include, but are not limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of you, government identification cards, or sworn statements.

probably discourages some people.

LSK and ETH had this same clause, but no one was ever asked for ID
Both BTC & Lisk address generation are unresponsive at Ark.io, anyone encountered that?

Does anyone succeed generating new addresses for deposit right now?
Yes it's working. It's most likely your browser, try CTRL+F5
Activity: 478
Both BTC & Lisk address generation are unresponsive at Ark.io, anyone encountered that?

Does anyone succeed generating new addresses for deposit right now?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Can you clarify under what circumstances will you ask for identification from those participating in the ICO/TEC?

3.2 Additional Information. You will provide to us, immediately upon our notice of request, information that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be required to maintain compliance with any federal, state or local law, regulation or policy. Such documents include, but are not limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of you, government identification cards, or sworn statements.

probably discourages some people.
Jump to: