Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 661. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
haha I know this is way off topic, but did you guys know you can eat the fruit, cut the top crown off a pineapple, put that crown into the ground and it will grow another pineapple!?!  nature is friggin amazing.

Really? Fantastic!! Smiley
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
haha I know this is way off topic, but did you guys know you can eat the fruit, cut the top crown off a pineapple, put that crown into the ground and it will grow another pineapple!?!  nature is friggin amazing.
If only bacon could do that...
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
That signature is sexy as feck.

Yeah it's really cool, I don't want to put also the avatar because I like my pineapple avatar  Grin.

haha you know I like me some pineapples Cheesy

Grin pineapple to everyone!

Yeah it's really cool, I don't want to put also the avatar because I like my pineapple avatar  Grin.

Pineapples generally make for good compost, but I like this one, he's been very dedicated on other projects.

Thanks bitseedmike, I like the DPoS projects Smiley.

Activity: 432

Pineapples generally make for good compost, but I like this one, he's been very dedicated on other projects.
Activity: 279
Added the signature, I think it will be a good project Smiley.

I agree ^^. Both signature and avatar looks awesome. Are you getting paid ? I think giving people an opportunity to gain some mad stakes would be great through a signature campaign. Coins off to a great start let us hope it stays this way and doesn't let us down.

Am not getting paid cause this bitch ain't a BOUNTY WHORE.

Am shilling cause I like pretty things.

Grin

Glad you joined in!
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

I agree ^^. Both signature and avatar looks awesome. Are you getting paid ? I think giving people an opportunity to gain some mad stakes would be great through a signature campaign. Coins off to a great start let us hope it stays this way and doesn't let us down.

Am not getting paid cause this bitch ain't a BOUNTY WHORE.

Am shilling cause I like pretty things.

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

@Daffadile next will be available the entire ANN with all the bounties, there will also be for the signature. Thanks for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Activity: 727
It seems promising, signature changed and waiting for more news. Lite clients at launch sound really promising.
Looks a good project.

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best

Welcome Shooter, good to see you here. I've seen you as an active community member with a positive outlook in other projects

thank you. I hope to help the team to make this project a great success.
regards

Please feel free to do a translation, start a thread when it suits you. Thanks for your interest.
French translation available, maybe i will change my signature too  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16578013

Haha. I was about to say "110% Google translate", before testing it for fun, and realizing google actually made a far better job.
There's not a single gramatically correct sentence in that translation.

Cannabanana, Techbytes, if u guys happen to be interested in a genuine FR translation, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Essaye de traduire avec google translate si tu veux et compare.Pas besoin d'être jaloux de mon traduction.
Contrairement à toi,je ne suis pas un bounties hunter
Ps : I am french why i have to use google translate ?you can add me on facebook if you want

I'm not jealous of your translation, mate, just suggesting to make an actual proper one.
I suggest you indeed copy-paste yours in Google translate in order to fix most of the mistakes. Smiley

I can't believe you're French for a single second man, you're not using the genders and grammar in the proper form.
Any French child doesn't make these mistakes.

Btw, on dit une traduction.

Bisous.
It is my first translation, so maybe it is not perfect but instead of helping me you trash talking about my translation because you want to translation this announcement.
And since when french child are good at grammar? http://archives-lepost.huffingtonpost.fr/article/2007/11/23/1057088_c-est-choquant-de-voir-que-les-jeunes-ne-savent-pas-ecrire-correctement.html
Anyway pm me if you want to complain not here thanks and bye
Bisous.
Thanks for the translation dude!  We really appreciate the work Cheesy  One thing is that this pre-ann is only going to be around for about a week until we put out our official ANN Cheesy
Activity: 661
Interesting project. Ill be watching closely.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Multiple translations for pre ann, and we haven't even told you guys the bounties yet. This is shaping up to be one of the best communities in crypto land. Thank you all.
Activity: 400
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Hi ttookk. Welcome aboard! I've seen you around since the beginning in Lisk. There will be plenty of opportunities to get involved coming up. What kind of design do you do?

All and nothing really.
I haven't worked in that field for a long time and just started dusting off some of my old skills. I'm a little rusty, but found it to be quite fun. Some results can be seen here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396233.2060
Activity: 432
Hi ttookk. Welcome aboard! I've seen you around since the beginning in Lisk. There will be plenty of opportunities to get involved coming up. What kind of design do you do?
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Wow, lots of interest over here. 8 pages in two days says something. I'm very interested where this is going. Can't help out much, I'm afraid. Could do some design stuff but it looks like you're fine on that end.
Jump to: