Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 662. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Great start, you will be successful!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Looks a good project.

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best

Welcome Shooter, good to see you here. I've seen you as an active community member with a positive outlook in other projects

thank you. I hope to help the team to make this project a great success.
regards

Please feel free to do a translation, start a thread when it suits you. Thanks for your interest.
French translation available, maybe i will change my signature too  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16578013

Haha. I was about to say "110% Google translate", before testing it for fun, and realizing google actually made a far better job.
There's not a single gramatically correct sentence in that translation.

Cannabanana, Techbytes, if u guys happen to be interested in a genuine FR translation, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Essaye de traduire avec google translate si tu veux et compare.Pas besoin d'être jaloux de mon traduction.
Contrairement à toi,je ne suis pas un bounties hunter
Ps : I am french why i have to use google translate ?you can add me on facebook if you want

I'm not jealous of your translation, mate, just suggesting to make an actual proper one.
I suggest you indeed copy-paste yours in Google translate in order to fix most of the mistakes. Smiley

I can't believe you're French for a single second man, you're not using the genders and grammar in the proper form.
Any French child doesn't make these mistakes.

Btw, on dit une traduction.

Bisous.
It is my first translation, so maybe it is not perfect but instead of helping me you trash talking about my translation because you want to translation this announcement.
And since when french child are good at grammar? http://archives-lepost.huffingtonpost.fr/article/2007/11/23/1057088_c-est-choquant-de-voir-que-les-jeunes-ne-savent-pas-ecrire-correctement.html
Anyway pm me if you want to complain not here thanks and bye
Bisous.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hello everyone! great dev team and I'm sure that will be able to realize this ambitious project. I participate willingly by supporters with my signature and helping with the translation for our Italian section. Wink

Thank you for the support and welcome aboard the Ark.

-tb-
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Looks a good project.

All the best

Welcome Shooter, good to see you here. I've seen you as an active community member with a positive outlook in other projects

regards

Please feel free to do a translation, start a thread when it suits you. Thanks for your interest.

Haha. I was about to say "110% Google translate", before testing it for fun, and realizing google actually made a far better job.

Cannabanana, Techbytes, if u guys happen to be interested in a genuine FR translation, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
Cheers,
Essaye de traduire avec google translate si tu veux et compare.Pas besoin d'être jaloux de mon traduction.
Ps : I am french why i have to use google translate ?you can add me on facebook if you want

I'm not jealous of your translation, mate, just suggesting to make an actual proper one.
I suggest you indeed copy-paste yours in Google translate in order to fix most of the mistakes. Smiley

I can't believe you're French for a single second man, you're not using the genders and grammar in the proper form.
Any French child doesn't make these mistakes.

Btw, on dit une traduction.

Bisous.
Activity: 400
Hello everyone! great dev team and I'm sure that will be able to realize this ambitious project. I participate willingly by supporters with my signature and helping with the translation for our Italian section. Wink
Activity: 560
Looks a good project.

All the best

regards

Cheers,
Activity: 291
It will be a great project !
Added the signature !  Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Looks a good project.

All the best

regards

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Welcome aboard!

It is great to see community taking the initiative to support the project with forum translations and signatures. 

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Went ahead and added this to my signature Smiley

Great and welcome aboard! Thanks for joining ARK ecosystem.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Went ahead and added this to my signature Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
INDONESIANTRANSLATION:

READY

Thank you for your support and interest @basket ball, next week more information will be available.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
What is the plan for distribution of this coin?

we're just announcing our presence to the world.  More detailed information like coin distribution will be made during the Official ANN where we will post our whitepaper, change the OP and reveal our full plan in a week or so.
let see what this coin will bring to the community, will wait for this further ann. good luck
thank you for your understanding, trust me when i say, you will not be disapointed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

we're just announcing our presence to the world.  More detailed information like coin distribution will be made during the Official ANN where we will post our whitepaper, change the OP and reveal our full plan in a week or so.
let see what this coin will bring to the community, will wait for this further ann. good luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
WOW This logo... Just can't stop looking at it. It's so hypnotic.
Logo newbium i want to,where is your logo.

Mine is on the left side of this post. Where is yours? Cheesy
I dont have left size logo how to apply.

To update your avatar : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=XXXXX  - just replace the last XXXXX with your username ID number in your case it is 903739  so you can change your avatar via this link :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar;u=903739 (you need to upload it so you can right click on mine - save image as and save it on your computer and then in your avatar page simply choose file and click upload in the avatar section.
Jump to: