Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 666. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Looks a good project.

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best

I missed you... And all translators Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks a good project.

I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

All the best
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Wow alot of my Friends here , count me in (distro).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
looks good, watching this space for more info !!
Activity: 518
Trust summary for techbytes

This user's password was reset recently.

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry
Hello newbie account. We chose to use techbytes account for op post because like you our arkecosystem account is a nebie account as well and cannot post the details we wanted to share.

ok, hope i am wrong, and good luck with your project. It seems legit now.  Cheesy

Thanks. Using bought BCT accounts to defraud investors is a sensitive topic with me, having received retaliation from users of bought accounts used to announce and promote Let it Ride. I was instrumental in exposing the fraud by informing the original creator of one of the accounts who had had it hacked and stolen that it was being used to promote a dice site.

Yes, those are very serious scams, now I can trust you guys, because you are a team with high rank accounts, not bought ones. Let it ride, yes, I am soory for my bad judgement of your project, I think I believe your project is legit now.

@cyrixcer do not worry  Wink

I change my mind and keep watch this project, will consider to invest some money, cheers  🚀

Cheesy thanks for giving us a chance bro! We are highly motivated in making an exciting cryptocurrency community that we'd love for you to be a part of.  stick around and you'll see some really cool ideas being tossed around here, we are self formed from another large community so we know what that means to have ALL our voices heard.
Activity: 531
This topic will blow up soon...
Activity: 524

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry
Hello newbie account. We chose to use techbytes account for op post because like you our arkecosystem account is a nebie account as well and cannot post the details we wanted to share.

ok, hope i am wrong, and good luck with your project. It seems legit now.  Cheesy

Thanks. Using bought BCT accounts to defraud investors is a sensitive topic with me, having received retaliation from users of bought accounts used to announce and promote Let it Ride. I was instrumental in exposing the fraud by informing the original creator of one of the accounts who had had it hacked and stolen that it was being used to promote a dice site.

Yes, those are very serious scams, now I can trust you guys, because you are a team with high rank accounts, not bought ones. Let it ride, yes, I am soory for my bad judgement of your project, I think I believe your project is legit now.

I change my mind and keep watch this project, will consider to invest some money, cheers  🚀
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think this project could be welcomed by many :-)

Cheesy this group is very big, we got a lot of very talented people supporting this project already.  Only about a week or so before we start releasing a lot of official documentation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Wow that's refreshing an apology within BCT and well done that man/woman

I see both Full and SR members involved here, that is certainly good enough for me to watch and maybe get my wallet out Smiley

Cheers
Crunck
legendary

The team behind this coin is very talented and trusted members.

My signature changed  Wink
Activity: 524

legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
interesting techbytes, set signature in my profile
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

this project is legit.  We are serious about making a difference here in this industry.
Activity: 907

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

wow you are a newbie and have that much knowledge about the accounts and about othet coins. can I know that where did you work before? are you really want to secure us or you are just the supporter of Lisk and ICONOMI, as I have saw that the supporters of lisk and iconomi want to success only their own project and create fuds against all other coins.
Jump to: