Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 668. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
can I know about more info about the signatures you provided? can I know that how much you pay for promoting your signature> do you pay in bitcoins for promoting your signatures or it is only for the people who will promote it for some bounty? You have to start a signature campaign in bitcoins like ICONOMI has started with which they got a bigger success.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Please update your signatures as op has been updated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
I suggest to exclude everyone from translation bounties who ask about translation bounties. Smiley

I will second that, they drive me mad, all ways the first 10 posts are these so called translators peddling their shit, apologies to the couple out there that dont use google translate.

Anyway back to topic, this does indeed look good and I shall be watching and waiting for full ANN

Good job team

Crunck
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Signature is Bad-Ass.

I'd love to shill for you guys  Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This one is going to get interesting. Smiley
Activity: 432
Trying out the sig, looks good!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Another advantage of DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) is updates can be included quickly and in a coordinated fashion, minimizing disruption to the network. This greatly reduces the need for hard forks.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
I suggest to exclude everyone from translation bounties who ask about translation bounties. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What is Delegated Proof of Stake?
delegated proof of stake is consensus algo for bitshares, shiftnrg, crypti, lisk, etc.
In Delegated Proof of Stake, accounts vote for delegates to create the blocks. This allows for faster blocktimes and avoids centralization with a few large miners and pools from controlling the blockchain.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
What is Delegated Proof of Stake?
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Cool, if this is mineable and non-ICO, I'll take a second look.
Activity: 279
Can't wait for this to be released.
Jump to: