Pages:
Author

Topic: Asians are the most bitcoin holders in the world. - page 10. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
That's right, moreover Japan and China are the biggest and biggest bitcoin holders in Asia. because from the beginning there is bitcoin in this world that is the most holding is asians than the others
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me

Let us review first now for what country so far where bitcoin was being opened along Asian place, I think those are India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Japan, Singapore and Hongkong, these countries which I had mentioned was surely they have crypto/bitcoin enthusiast to each of them, but I'm not sure if Asian nations has a big percentage of Bitcoin holders.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me

I guess that would be hard to know which country is holding most of the crypto currency. However I am pretty sure Asia might just have out numbered right now because most of the asian countries are the one who has banned the crypto currency. For example, China and India are the number 1 and 2 densely populated countries in the world and they are banning it which means most of the asians are out of the way.
I guess Russia and Europe might be the one who are holding most of the coins in their wallets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
before china banned bitcoin , i think the answer is yes , but after that the bitcoin holders are equal for big country like canada , america , argentina and etc , i mean doesnt have the "most " of holders
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Because the creator of BTC may be Asian!
Most of the world's mines are also in Asia, and BTC is also a legal cryptocurrency in Japan!
BTC is very popular in Asia, many people hold BTC!
we should say thank  you to asian people , especially for chinese , korean and japanese.in those country give big contribution to cryptocurrency market.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Links to info/sources about bitcoin being "born" in Asia please... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
bitcoin was born in Asia, and the majority of users are also Asians.
Even if this information is true[1], it will not make a difference.

Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians? anyone can tell me
Based on this report, 55% of Bitcoin "Circulating supply" stored in investment Wallets[2].
It means that the trading platforms occupy the largest share of the total number of these bitcoins, most of these platforms are outside Asia.
No one can locate the remaining coins. But it's hard to say that most of the currencies are in Asia.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
[2] https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-majority-of-circulating-bitcoins-stored-in-investment-wallets
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Because the creator of BTC may be Asian!
Most of the world's mines are also in Asia, and BTC is also a legal cryptocurrency in Japan!
BTC is very popular in Asia, many people hold BTC!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
How are you so sure? I tried to do a quick research on the subject and came up empty. It's hard to know who coins belong to, and much less where they came from.

That being said, while Asia seems to dominate the trading volume (Japan, China before it), Asian news don't tend to move the market as much as American news do. Neither means anything except that we can't really draw a proper conclusion without actual numbers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

How do you or anybody know where bitcoin was born. Even if it sounds like asian it doesnt mean thaat founder or founders were asians.
A lot of asians have bitcoin sure, maybe it is because they love to speculate, or because they have found it useful in their money flows.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I think may be this will possible because Asia is the biggest continent in the world and top two high population countries are available in Asia so many peoples are involved in crypto investment. But we don't have valid proof in real users so many peoples are not believed in this forum. In current world solid proof is need for all the statement then only it will be a right evidence.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Is there really a way to tell where the majority of bitcoin holders reside? I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't know nor care about nationality, country, religion, continent... It is a universal borderless currency. Maybe there are indirect ways to correlate users with countries, but that would be very hard to do accurately.

What do you mean by bitcoin was born in Asia? Because of the name Satoshi Nakamoto or do you have some other argument?

maybe what he meant was satoshi nakamoto as the pioneer of the creation of bitcoin. that might be the argument for him. because sathosi is Japanese. that's my opinion

no one know who is this "satoshi nakamoto" is he/she really a person who live in Japan or not, no one will ever know, and since he's gone many people claiming them self as satoshi nakamoto
Truth. As far as I know, no one is even sure if Satoshi is an individual or a group of persons. And although blockchain, the technology behind bitcoin, is now being adopted a lot by Asian countries, I don't think there is proof that Asians own the most number of bitcoins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
They are not just the biggest holder, China is controlling BTC mining industry. And nearly all the biggest exchanges are from Asia. Japanese people are using BTC in their real life etc...
That's why USD try to regulate BTC and control it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Bitcoin is interoperable that means everyone who has Bitcoin is throughout in the same system, Bitcoin is a cash of global transactions or can be said to global currency, the point is not from the continent where the people use Bitcoin, but Bitcoin will develop in a country that legalize it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Is there really a way to tell where the majority of bitcoin holders reside? I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't know nor care about nationality, country, religion, continent... It is a universal borderless currency. Maybe there are indirect ways to correlate users with countries, but that would be very hard to do accurately.

What do you mean by bitcoin was born in Asia? Because of the name Satoshi Nakamoto or do you have some other argument?

maybe what he meant was satoshi nakamoto as the pioneer of the creation of bitcoin. that might be the argument for him. because sathosi is Japanese. that's my opinion

no one know who is this "satoshi nakamoto" is he/she really a person who live in Japan or not, no one will ever know, and since he's gone many people claiming them self as satoshi nakamoto
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

They will be supporters as they created it and they have a large number of mechanisms for the production of bitcoin, and other coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Who knows where is mr. Satoshi? It's just a guess that he is from China, but he can be from any part of the world. In fact, it can be intentionally indicated to China, isn't it/ Anyway, doesn't matter where Bitcoin born, but yes, most early adopters are Asian, and giant mining firms also form Asian countries, so it is clear that most of the BTC holding will go to Asian individuals.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
That is of course and we do not have much debate about that. I think Crypto will make Asia's economy thrive in the next 10 years and be better off in some European countries. I am very confident in this Blockchain technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
It's a cultural thing. There are a number of studies and surveys that show that the level of savings among Asians is far greater than any other. In addition, Asians seem to be more favorable to the modernization than the internet. In many countries there is resistance to the new culture of the internet, in Asian countries this is very low.

https://www.economist.com/free-exchange/2006/12/15/asian-saving

According to the 2004 Survey of Consumer Finances Asian Americans (actually this group also includes Native Americans, but they make up a much smaller share of the population) are the most likely racial or ethnic group to participate in their employers’ 401(k) pension plan. When offered to people of Asian descent 88% opt to join. Compare this to white Americans, who have similar income, but only participate 79% of the time. Asian countries have very high rates of national saving compared to European countries. It seems they exported this preference with their immigrants.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Asian have more people still and keep holding their bitcoin and altcoin, many Asian people like from Indonesia, Chinese, Japan and South Korea are bigger volume for holding and save bitcoin at their wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: