Pages:
Author

Topic: Asians are the most bitcoin holders in the world. - page 4. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Be that as it may, it is almost impossible to determine who actually owns the largest amount of BTC. Most cryptocurrency holders are reasonably silent about the state of their finances.  In addition, few people store large amounts of coins at the same address.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
no one knows who owns the most bitcoin holder, whether it is Asians, Europeans, Americans, or Africa, because we know that the nature of bitcoin is anonymous, and not limited by territory or country.
but the population that holds the most bitcoin in the world is Asia, because bitcoin first developed from Asia first
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
no one knows who owns the most bitcoin holder, whether it is Asians, Europeans, Americans, or Africa, because we know that the nature of bitcoin is anonymous, and not limited by territory or country.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
I dont think so. Bitcoin can now be shared to countries around the world. Asians cant be the continent that holds the most Bitcoins. Investors have sold Bitcoin to other people on different continents. So we cant conclude that Asians hold the most Bitcoins.
I think japan should be on the top since in 2009 japan first announced the release of bitcoins and there develop also belongs to japan.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Even if it really is, it's very good. Asian countries are developing rapidly, the population is growing. So, the number of users of cryptocurrency can also increase. And this is exactly what we need, so that the crypto community could grow and spread the word about cryptocurrencies everywhere and around the world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
A possibility of why this is true or at least why some people may have the impression of this to be true is because as we know the Chinese government puts very strict controls on their citizens about the money that they can move through the banking system, and as we know people have a tendency to look for the most personal freedom that they can and bitcoin allows them exactly that, so they have found in bitcoin a way to invest their money and move it freely around the world.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
of course because Asia is the first place in the world to know bitcoin, so now Asia is the number one bitcoin holder in the world because development in Asia is very good

Many countries are holding bitcoin not only in asia, in fact there are many countries accept bitcoin and that is really good for the future of bitcoin, the more countries hold bitcoin the more people will believe and want to invest on it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
of course because Asia is the first place in the world to know bitcoin, so now Asia is the number one bitcoin holder in the world because development in Asia is very good
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think it's not just from Asia, but many people in Europe and some other countries that store and hold bitcoin that they have because they may realize that bitcoin can be very expensive so they choose to store the bitcoin they have for the long term.
I also agree on you.There may be a lot of bitcoin holders in Asia but i don't think if they are the most bitcoin holders in the world because as far as i know,bitcoin has been popular already to almost all areas in the world so it would not be surprising that there are already numerous bitcoin holders from other continents of the world.
Activity: 105
This is for sure, the Asian population is the world's number one. This is a probabilistic question, don't worry. Their per capita income is very low.
Activity: 35
What is the basis for knowing that Asians can hold more Bitcoins. I think that Asian people make Bitcoin but not sure if they hold Bitcoins. Because the exchange takes place in Asia very limited.
Activity: 94
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
I dont think so. Bitcoin can now be shared to countries around the world. Asians cant be the continent that holds the most Bitcoins. Investors have sold Bitcoin to other people on different continents. So we cant conclude that Asians hold the most Bitcoins.
Bitcoin first appeared from aisan side and there bitcoin holders are too much from asian side too. I also belongs to Asia and i assumed people of my side are using bitcoin more than other region. Specially India and Pakistan.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
If the proof of ownership which can be used as a fact that Asians as the most owner of the btc clearly does not exist, is not the real identity something hidden, but if you see and observe from the existing data, most of them are from Asia, but that will not affect the market Cripto won't even affect the current economic situation, not because BTC from Asia is in favor of China rather than America (it has nothing to do).
One more about sathosi, because his name is in Japanese but until now there is no one who can give the truth about him or there is evidence that shows who he is, but that doesn't matter, although there should be clarity that no matter how he will be recorded in the crypto history as the maker of this amazing technology

Activity: 470
Merit: 102
I think it's not just from Asia, but many people in Europe and some other countries that store and hold bitcoin that they have because they may realize that bitcoin can be very expensive so they choose to store the bitcoin they have for the long term.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Correct me if am wrong, isn't btc forbidden in China? If they have most of the btc this is not good. It means they can dictate the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I don't know, maybe asians are known to save for a rainy day because the rains they experience is monstrous because it comes from the pacific? I also don't think that if crypto currency started in Asia, then asians hold on to them. What i do know is that it is slowly being used in asian countries as a currency and not juat an investment.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Although, as some posters have noted, it's impossible to tell exactly where the most Bitcoin holders are from, I think it would be logical to presume that most of them reside in Asia since its population is 4.463 billion, which is much more than 50% of the world population. BTC Volume by Currency doesn't help much in this case, because BTC holders from Asia can still exchange Bitcoin for USD, USDT or EUR. On the other hand, what matters more here is the amount of spare money one can spend on buying BTC. And I'm not sure that Asia takes the leading position in this regard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
We are not sure about this thing because we have no legal source about it but Asians have big impact on crypto market more investors means market is healthy ,asians exchanges always had the highest volume.
There is even nothing like a legal source here, there really cannot be any serious source, except for assumptions. There is actually no single research even on the net that really specifies exactly based on certain data that Asian holds most cryptocurrency in the world and as long as there is no data to back something up to make it a fact, it remains a speculative theory and nothing else. Although, it is understandable when you want to assume that the Asian Market may be huge in trading volume, but that is not substantial enough to make such claim to the most bitcoin holders in the world.
Activity: 252
It is current on 25th September 2018 BTC Volume by Currency.

BTC Volume by Currency

USDT   53.98%
USD   23.64%
JPY   10.43%
EUR   4.34%
KRW   3.21%
BCH 1.22%
QC  1.03%
Other   2.16%

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Japan and South Korean are the leading Asian countries and China for their bitcoin mining. So its really possible that some big whales, majority of them are from Asia. However, there could have been thousands of wallet with thousands of bitcoin with it in other places as well. So its really hard to speculate if everything is just from one region as well. We all know that bitcoin is global. But I wouldn't be surprised others countries like US or UK or Germany has also a big bagholders or bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: