Pages:
Author

Topic: Asians are the most bitcoin holders in the world. - page 2. (Read 1160 times)

copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
The governments of most Asian countries particularly South Korea and Japan are very cryptocurrency friendly. This is why we have continued to see more of them in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
this is very true. The governments of these two countries are very receptive to crypto, partly because the population is so much into it too. Back in January of this year, the SK government was going to tighten regulations, but the public backlash prevented that.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
In the measurement of the users I the asian is the most user of bitcoin becaus I heard to my friends that there is a lot of users around asia, even in the pilippines the users is a lot adults and teenagers are tye most common users of bitcoin in the philippines. Bitcoin has a  lot of qualities that a users wants because it helps users to achieve their goals.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
The adoption oF Bitcoin is worldwide I  don't think that  Asian's are the most holders among countries who's into Cyrpto. Wink for me what's matter is the understandung of crypto  and blockchain  technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is quite interesting observation. By the way, why do you think, that bitcoin was born in Asia? Probably you are right due to Satoshi Nacamoto sounds like asian guy. Does anybody know what is the reason caused asiats to become the biggest BTC holders? My idea is that all of them are advanced in technologies and innovation, so crypto has been adopted there deeply and as a result more crypto holders appeared. Another point is that Asia is the biggest region and number of holders is bigger accordingly
Activity: 322
Asia is where the cryptocurrency market grows so vigorously, there are many countries that accept crypto as a form of alternative payment in life. Asia is also the largest Exchange area in the world, and Asia has the largest share of Bitcoins and crypto in the world.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We are not sure about this thing because we have no legal source about it but Asians have big impact on crypto market more investors means market is healthy ,asians exchanges always had the highest volume.
The issue here is that people are looking at trading volume to judge those who are holding most of bitcoin but if we really want to judge based on that, one would understand that the whole trading volume put into play, is still not something compared to investment wallets with a large number of holders in each wallet and that is one statistics which you cannot easily get by knowing who the owner of those wallet are or where they hail from. I believe all this is just an assumption and nothing factual about Asian being the most bitcoin holders in the world.
The reason is that most of the people here are average income and they want extra money to overcome their financial problem, while western people do not have enough daily life financial problems. Government also supports them. On the other hand in Asia government does not support people in financial difficulties and people will have to manage by themselves.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
I dont think so. Bitcoin can now be shared to countries around the world. Asians cant be the continent that holds the most Bitcoins. Investors have sold Bitcoin to other people on different continents. So we cant conclude that Asians hold the most Bitcoins.
The reason why most people may want to be saying this is because, Asians were very quick to adopt, a large volume of trade comes from the Asian region, and then looking at the way mining was really done in Asia, this used to have or still have the largest farm so far.

However, all these things are not totally meant to be a deciding factor for which country holds the most, since there is no way getting the statistics of where each owner's bitcoin wallet as well as what is in it resides.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
True, Asians who hold the most bitcoin in the world, a number of countries with the largest economy in the region apply different approaches to bitcoin such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, China, and many other Asian countries.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Well it is merely a claim unless you will present us with fact and figures with the source of the data, i think united state are topping the chart in that requires, i think it was china before the ban, but now it is US, this according figures release by counties with most traded bitcoin, I will try and look for the source and post it here again,
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

I really doubt this topic because I read some post in bitcoin discussion that it was somehwere in the continent of America and also it was stated there that the creator also live in their. So therefore I concluded this both story are just a rumor, in just my own perception.
I agree.I cannot make an assurance that it's really in Asia where you can find the most bitcoin holders in the world because as far as i know,bitcoin has been growing in most parts of the world.So there would be bitcoiners in all areas but how plenty of them is what i really cannot tell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

I really doubt this topic because I read some post in bitcoin discussion that it was somehwere in the continent of America and also it was stated there that the creator also live in their. So therefore I concluded this both story are just a rumor, in just my own perception.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The governments of most Asian countries particularly South Korea and Japan are very cryptocurrency friendly. This is why we have continued to see more of them in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The anonymity of Bitcoin makes id difficult to tell who holds the majority. It can be determined the addresses holding majority of the Bitcoins but tracking the person holding it is however difficult. Nevertheless, the exchanges can profile data of where their traders are coming from and that may tell something.
Anyways i read an article saying that the exchanges hold majority of Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
This might be true, though I'm not sure there some kind of statistics regarding the nationalitites that hold the majority of btc.
Asians in general are prone to demonstrate great interest in new technologies, so I'm not amazed with the fact that they are so deeply engaged in crypto.
Activity: 504
Asia has a large population. This is not a bad thing. The rapid rise of Asia is vital to human development. In the 21st century, Japan, China and India will lead the global economic boom. Perhaps Africa is about to rise in the 22nd century.

I did not remember where but I have read that the majority of Bitcoin holders live in the USA. Probably, the situation has already changed now. Asia is a great region with billions of people living there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

in my opinion, there are still many Asians who use BTC as an investment instrument, not just an exchange tool like developed countries, replacing their currency with digital currencies such as BTC, which results in BTC rotation in developed countries faster than in Asian countries especially in developing countries who considers BTC as a bubble
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

maybe you are correct. but it is not possible to know and identify the holders from wallets. it is not known the country of bitcoin holders. but you can think that it is true because of the volumes of crypto exchanges in asia.
Activity: 364
I don't think that it is possible to track where is the majority of BTC holders, we only can check statistics from the exchanges and that's all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Although Bitcoin was born in Asia, its platform doesn't have a feature that detects one holder's nationality and country. It is transacted through clouds and are transparent, hence having no certainty of whose region have the most holding volume.
no one know about how much asian holder in cryptocurrency market.but as i know they have big influence in market , for example when chinese or korean government banned crypto, its price down sharply.and we know it.
Activity: 290

Although Bitcoin was born in Asia, its platform doesn't have a feature that detects one holder's nationality and country. It is transacted through clouds and are transparent, hence having no certainty of whose region have the most holding volume.
Pages:
Jump to: