Pages:
Author

Topic: ASIC Raffle III: Win a BFL Single SC & MORE! (NMC/LTC/SLC Welcome) - page 3. (Read 25390 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
www.OroCoin.co
I hate to be a downer, but it doesn't look like it's going to make it... Over 200 left to sell and only a few days remaining...

soon as bfl products are proven working a the high hashrate I predict some 25 ticket buyers or at least a surge in sales

And when is that going to happen? Next year?

December 5th, 2012

Won't we hit 210000 before then?
Activity: 756
I hate to be a downer, but it doesn't look like it's going to make it... Over 200 left to sell and only a few days remaining...

soon as bfl products are proven working a the high hashrate I predict some 25 ticket buyers or at least a surge in sales

December 5th, 2012
www.OroCoin.co

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

It would be nice to finish before, but it doesn't matter when it finishes. It's not like BFL is going to fill the preorders and then stop selling the things...

www.OroCoin.co
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
Another 11 sold! Keep the orders coming, slowly but surely we are getting there.

Edit: And another 10!
Awesome. We broke the 800 mark. Home stretch, people.
Per aspera ad astra!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
go go go, we must have this raffle ended before christmas!
Heh, better hope so. Raffle tickets will be a harder sell once the network is 250TH/s. Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
go go go, we must have this raffle ended before christmas!
Per aspera ad astra!
If I buy up to 25 over time do I get one free or do I have to purchase 25 all at once?

You have to buy 25 at the same time to get the special. Sad
If I buy up to 25 over time do I get one free or do I have to purchase 25 all at once?
profit, shmofit, let's get these ticket sold and finish this thing!
Per aspera ad astra!
Profit is really hard to calculate on a raffle like this.

On the one hand BTC price has gone up dramatically.

On the other hand I took 200 ticket sales for SC which has dropped 80%, and I hedged BTC into USD at the wrong time.

My total profit looks like it'll end up being about $300, which is more than I bargained for but less than it would be if I sold all the tickets today at the current price.
Raffles work very specfically, If he alters a "buy xyz get 1 free" he could Compleatly destroy any profit he mave have.

On that note... Is the # of sold tickets ever going to get above 791?

Pretty sure he's already done some special offers like that, but I don't know how that would affect profit.

The numbers will go up as soon as he adds the 3 I just asked for and tells me where to send my btc. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Raffles work very specfically, If he alters a "buy xyz get 1 free" he could Compleatly destroy any profit he mave have.

On that note... Is the # of sold tickets ever going to get above 791?
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Gahhh I just want this raffle to start already! wtfffff

Me too. Tickets are dollar-cheaper than they've been in weeks.

10% off sale!

Yes, maybe 10+1 for the last 200 tickets ??

Buy 10 tickets -> 1 free ?
Ok, put me in for 3 more tickets via BTC please.
Pages:
Jump to: