Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER AUCTION 2000 sahres. - page 13. (Read 16259 times)

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2013, 12:31:28 AM
We missed you around, goat.

PS: I can act as the escrow if  needed - I've done over 20 transactions as an escrow holder now.

Thanks, It is good to be back Smiley

I will accept your offer of acting as escrow. We could not have asked for better!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
February 17, 2013, 12:16:02 AM
We missed you around, goat.

PS: I can act as the escrow if  needed - I've done over 20 transactions as an escrow holder now.
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2013, 12:09:56 AM
TL;DR  2000 AsicMiner auction @ .38 BTC

Hello all,

I pretty much want to copy what Zefir has done here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-board-seat-equivalent-of-5000-shares-for-sale-142038

I will be selling 2000 of my AsicMiner shares. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-entering-the-future-of-asic-mining-by-inventing-it-99497

Bids need to start at .38 and go up by multiples of .01
You must bid in blocks that are divisible by 25  (ex, 25, 50, 100, 1375, 2000)
I'd like you to post in the thread but PM's are fine if you are an established member and want to be anon.
You must pay the escrow account with in 24 hours of receiving the BTC address. I am open as to who we use as escrow.

Auction starts now and ends (Tuesday, 2013-02-19 14:00 UTC). This can be extended if for example the bitcointalk.org server keeps crashing and no one can bid. I will be the judge if the auction needs to be extended but I hope that it will not be needed.

I also keep the right to cancel the auction for any reason. Sales will be final only once the BTC reaches escrow.

As many of you know I had a harsh last year and many if not all of my investments turned out to be bad. This sale of a portion of my shares will ensure a bit of finical stability for my family in the coming months.  I have high confidence that ASICMiner will do very well and I am not selling even half of my shares.

Friedcat knows about this auction and my shares have been confirmed. I will give him a list of who now holds the current shares and I hope he will automatically send them to you when they are listed on the exchange. If not, I will have to send them to you myself.

I will not get the escrowed money until you have the shares. Please if you are trusted in the community and wish to act as an escrow please contact me ASAP!

Local rules, you must stay on topic. If you want to ask off topic questions please PM me.

Thank you, Goat
Pages:
Jump to: