Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMiner Tube Group Buy #2 - page 13. (Read 37858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
August 26, 2014, 12:55:48 PM
True...I think that if AM just assembles them in the future they will be much better. They best to hurry up though with using over 1 watt per GH at the wall these will not be viable for much longer.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2014, 11:52:32 AM
It came in 119 boxes with no instructions, if that says anything.

Seems these are quite the disaster so far...not too impressed (with AM not Canary).

Yeah, they will have to iron that out.  But as we are always cutting edge in this space, nothing surprises me.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
August 26, 2014, 11:47:06 AM

Seems these are quite the disaster so far...not too impressed (with AM not Canary).
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
August 26, 2014, 11:36:35 AM
legendary
August 26, 2014, 11:33:53 AM
I can't speak as to developments of the last 14 hours, but when I left last night all the boxes had been accounted for, all the various cables were accounted for, and processes had been set up to divide the bulk bag of screws quickly into individual order quantities. He mentioned pulling an all-nighter to get stuff sorted and packed. Canary's always come through before, so I'd bet on basically everything going out by this evening.
That's what I figured given no word from Canary.  When I saw no movement on my FedEx tracking numbers I assumed this was a most challenging shipping operation.
legendary
August 26, 2014, 11:32:17 AM
I can't speak as to developments of the last 14 hours, but when I left last night all the boxes had been accounted for, all the various cables were accounted for, and processes had been set up to divide the bulk bag of screws quickly into individual order quantities. He mentioned pulling an all-nighter to get stuff sorted and packed. Canary's always come through before, so I'd bet on basically everything going out by this evening.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 26, 2014, 11:29:32 AM
Shipping status?

open, as long as stated in OP title.
Sorry, I am referring to orders placed.

ah yea my bad too, didnt read carefully. dunno about shipping, maybe someone else can enlighten us.
legendary
August 26, 2014, 11:23:59 AM
Shipping status?

Sorry, I am referring to orders placed.
legendary
Activity: 1260
August 26, 2014, 11:06:35 AM
Shipping status?

legendary
August 26, 2014, 10:43:01 AM
Shipping status?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
August 26, 2014, 10:02:04 AM
I just spent about 25 minutes trying to help a buyer here by printing a label to ship to canada.  I could not get one printed so  I was not able to help him.

At   finksy   it will not allow me to enter quantity on the customs page. sorry
legendary
August 26, 2014, 08:25:03 AM
Anyone that has miners in this GB hosted with me, I just arrived back at the shop with all of them in hand. I actually beat the DHL truck by about 4 hours which is funny considering I had a 400-mile drive, but we got everything unloaded and checked over. I think Canary was looking at pulling an all-nighter to get stuff sorted out and start shipping ASAP. He was pretty upset with the truck delays.

In any case, I'm gonna go take a nap what with the driving all night thing, and then start putting miners together. These dudes seriously have 164 screws per machine. Also make sure you note the board orientation on the heatsinks before strapping the fan on. In fact I think I'd advise mounting the boards to the heatsinks before sliding the heatsinks together, will probably save some hassle.

Also anyone hosting with me needs to get me their pool credentials so I can load these guys up and get 'em running without delay.
legendary
Activity: 812
August 26, 2014, 05:30:22 AM
I haven't purchased any units in here, but perhaps I can offer some useful assistance. PM me if any of these are useful for you:

I can help you generate a shipping label to any country from a shipping software I use for mass shipping. I've organized several group buys on other forums and have shipped out hundreds of international packages, that's why I have the software.

I also have dirt cheap electricity, so I'm willing to host a few units.

Lastly, I have a shit ton of high powered server fans if you need extras.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 26, 2014, 03:38:16 AM
what is price for round#2?
legendary
August 26, 2014, 12:59:25 AM
Hi all, I need help, who can help me with pay shipp USPS  from USA to UK, and pdf labels.  all: 114USD,  I pay you on BTC.

please contact me PW

Thanks

I want this answer too, no one can answer me on this thread.

to both it is late i am tired and going to bed.  I will help both of you in about 8 hours from now it is 1 am usa east coast time . so 8 hours is 9 am eastern standard time

I think that is about 3pm England time.  both of you pm me in around   around that time and i will figure out if I can help.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 12:53:24 AM
Hi all, I need help, who can help me with pay shipp USPS  from USA to UK, and pdf labels.  all: 114USD,  I pay you on BTC.

please contact me PW

Thanks

I want this answer too, no one can answer me on this thread.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 26, 2014, 12:47:02 AM
I have an early spot in the shipment queue.  If anyone is interested in taking that spot PM me.  I am disappointed with the delay along with the seemingly complicated assembly.  

Canary is cool with the exchange.  I am open to a 1.0 BTC offer to switch the shipping to you!

PM me if interested.
legendary
August 26, 2014, 12:46:03 AM
I'm going to need a usps miracle to get mine wed before I leave the states.

I needed one too... just got home today minerless ;(
Hope you get yours!

Don't worry folks, I am packing them up. They will all head out ASAP.
Also, Sidehack popped over and picked up the ones for hosting by him.
And we both took a stab at assembling one, it's not too bad actually.

well i was first to pay and not first to be shipped to as you allowed sidehack to get his ahead of me.  not a complaint in any way . I do understand he ordered more then me  and that I have not ordered as much gear from you as he has in older sales.

I have ordered a lot from you in the last year.

I tell you what if that assembled one works well how about shipping it to me on tues.
thanks Phil
 best regards phil Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
August 26, 2014, 12:37:51 AM

Don't worry folks, I am packing them up. They will all head out ASAP.
Also, Sidehack popped over and picked up the ones for hosting by him.
And we both took a stab at assembling one, it's not too bad actually.
[/quote]

Good to hear.   Did you plug the assembled unit in yet?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
August 26, 2014, 12:28:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: