Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask TF thread - page 2. (Read 21608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
February 10, 2015, 05:31:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
February 10, 2015, 02:17:29 AM

Well done on GCI! Hopefully none of your changes get hacked Cheesy

Thanks Cheesy

Still what's GCI?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
February 08, 2015, 09:18:30 PM
How should I get in contact? Do you tstill have PM's blocked?

Email Smiley
legendary
February 08, 2015, 09:10:44 PM
How about this...you hear my idea for a website I want, if you can finish it within the time you believe you owe me, we call it good.  Otherwise we can forget this conversation happened for now.
Sure.

How should I get in contact? Do you tstill have PM's blocked?
vip
👻
February 08, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
How about this...you hear my idea for a website I want, if you can finish it within the time you believe you owe me, we call it good.  Otherwise we can forget this conversation happened for now.
Sure.
legendary
February 08, 2015, 08:25:47 PM
DebitMe: Inasmuch as you think I have your 10.68 BTC, I do not. I consider my owed obligations to you 0 BTC, while you consider it 10.68 BTC. I'm offering you a compromise at the halfway point.

Hey TF, you owe me ~3.384 BTC. Any suggestions?

Same offer, 1.692 BTC of development work.

Thanks Cheesy

vip
👻
February 08, 2015, 07:57:56 PM
DebitMe: Inasmuch as you think I have your 10.68 BTC, I do not. I consider my owed obligations to you 0 BTC, while you consider it 10.68 BTC. I'm offering you a compromise at the halfway point.

Same offer, 1.692 BTC of development work.

Thanks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
February 07, 2015, 05:15:24 PM

What's gci?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
February 07, 2015, 03:10:14 AM

TF owes me 72 btc (coinlenders scam)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 06, 2015, 07:25:15 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi
January 31, 2015, 08:16:51 PM
How many hours of programming would the 10.68 btc you owe me get me?
If you want hourly billing, I bill at US$100 / hr. I'll happily exchange 10.68 BTC of CoinLenders debt for 5.34 BTC of services credit.

That's not quite what I had in mind, more like I get 10.68 btc worth of services credit, since that is the amount I had on the site and was lost (aka I am entitled to the full amount), and we use an exchange rate that is not today's (since you have been essentially holding the coins for quite a while and the exchange rate has fluctuated quite a bit), I was thinking closer to 400 or 500 dollars per coin.

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.

I dunno man. I don't think you are in a position to bargain here, you are lucky he's offering anything at all. Plenty of people have tried to come to compromises with him, this is the first time I've seen him even toy with the idea of doing that, usually his response is basically "lolno".

no, he has always said he will do programming as compensation, and I would hardly call this bargaining.  He stole/lost/whatever you want to call it 10.68 bitcoin from me, why on earth would I let that debt go for half of what he lost.  Imagine if anyone said you loaned me $1000, I lost it in the stock market, but I will do $500 in services for you, I suppose if you don't believe there is any other recourse that could be an option, but usually things like this eventually catch up to people, and then I, as I assume many, will be waiting.

That being said, TF, if your willing to trade my debt for 22 hours of programming time.  So (10 btc X $220)/$100 per hour (less than what you owe me and lower than the exchange rate) or finish my website, whichever comes first, I would consider my debt squared.  I have an idea, and I would like to get an idea of what it would take to program before finishing up on an agreement.
He is now well over a year "late" in allowing you to withdraw your money. Generally speaking debt will trade/sell for pennies on the dollar when it becomes 180 days late, and sells at significant discounts when it is 90 days late. He is offering you 50 cents on the dollar (or 25 cents on the dollar if you want it denominated in dollars - which is really not realistic).

Notice how I did not respond to your post, there was a reason for that.  What you have written is garbage and does not, in any way, contribute to the discussion at hand.  Your completely working off of premises, same as I, so what is the point of even posting them?  Its funny that how when people get behind a computer they are oh so willing to spill their entire, "opinion" because they are anonymous.  I am not debating with you about the issue and what you think he owes anyone.  I know what is owed to me, and will not be satisfied until the original amount is returned or we come to some comparable agreement, whether or not you believe either side of that is possible is really no concern of mine.  Feel free to tend to your own finances as you see fit, and I will continue to do mine.
I did notice that.

I also think you will be waiting for a very long time.
legendary
January 31, 2015, 08:15:52 PM
If you want hourly billing, I bill at US$100 / hr. I'll happily exchange 10.68 BTC of CoinLenders debt for 5.34 BTC of services credit.

That's not quite what I had in mind, more like I get 10.68 btc worth of services credit, since that is the amount I had on the site and was lost (aka I am entitled to the full amount), and we use an exchange rate that is not today's (since you have been essentially holding the coins for quite a while and the exchange rate has fluctuated quite a bit), I was thinking closer to 400 or 500 dollars per coin.

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.

I dunno man. I don't think you are in a position to bargain here, you are lucky he's offering anything at all. Plenty of people have tried to come to compromises with him, this is the first time I've seen him even toy with the idea of doing that, usually his response is basically "lolno".

no, he has always said he will do programming as compensation, and I would hardly call this bargaining.  He stole/lost/whatever you want to call it 10.68 bitcoin from me, why on earth would I let that debt go for half of what he lost.  Imagine if anyone said you loaned me $1000, I lost it in the stock market, but I will do $500 in services for you, I suppose if you don't believe there is any other recourse that could be an option, but usually things like this eventually catch up to people, and then I, as I assume many, will be waiting.

That being said, TF, if your willing to trade my debt for 22 hours of programming time.  So (10 btc X $220)/$100 per hour (less than what you owe me and lower than the exchange rate) or finish my website, whichever comes first, I would consider my debt squared.  I have an idea, and I would like to get an idea of what it would take to program before finishing up on an agreement.
He is now well over a year "late" in allowing you to withdraw your money. Generally speaking debt will trade/sell for pennies on the dollar when it becomes 180 days late, and sells at significant discounts when it is 90 days late. He is offering you 50 cents on the dollar (or 25 cents on the dollar if you want it denominated in dollars - which is really not realistic).

Notice how I did not respond to your post, there was a reason for that.  What you have written is garbage and does not, in any way, contribute to the discussion at hand.  Your completely working off of premises, same as I, so what is the point of even posting them?  Its funny that how when people get behind a computer they are oh so willing to spill their entire, "opinion" because they are anonymous.  I am not debating with you about the issue and what you think he owes anyone.  I know what is owed to me, and will not be satisfied until the original amount is returned or we come to some comparable agreement, whether or not you believe either side of that is possible is really no concern of mine.  Feel free to tend to your own finances as you see fit, and I will continue to do mine.
Hi
January 31, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

legendary
January 31, 2015, 03:53:04 PM

Hi
January 31, 2015, 02:07:04 PM

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.
I honestly think you are pushing your luck here. It is my understanding that TF's identity is not publicly known so you will probably have a hard time pursuing legal action against him. It is also my understanding that he doesn't have massive amounts of excess money so even if you were to get a judgment against him (after finding his identity) you would be unlikely be able to recover the entire amount (I think 50% would probably be pushing the max that you would expect to be able to recover). If your debt was denominated in terms of bitcoin then the exchange rate does not matter. Additionally the fact that you were foolish enough to invest your bitcoin in a third party service like CL shows that you are probably foolish enough to have invested your bitcoin in some other "investment" that would have resulted in a similar loss (or would have tried selling via Gox and similarly lost everything)
legendary
January 31, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

In exchange, I will consider your debt to me completely absolved and will no longer pursue legal or any other actions against said debt.  I will not charge additional interest or penalties on the time the coins will held.  If the site is finished prior to my amount running out, the full amount will be considered repaid.  I will have some buddies review all code of the website, and anything they deem to be "funny business' will make our contract null and void and I will still be owed the full amount, regardless of how much work was performed.
vip
👻
January 31, 2015, 08:10:02 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 24, 2015, 04:19:36 AM
You also seem to be posting here a lot. Do you have any relation to the OP?

You literally found me out! I'm a TF sockpuppet that became self-aware and went rogue, prepare for a cybernetic revolt!

They both left almost the exact same trust to one person on the same day (same comment but one with a link and one without). It could have been sending from the wrong browser, ect.

If you look at TF's feedback you'll see he often just copies a comment from someone else when leaving negative trust.

if someone do it with posts, he would be nuked in no time.

But I guess they take the reputation system is not moderated a bit seriously
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
January 24, 2015, 03:13:57 AM

Dunno. I haven't played many games lately. They bore me now.

Is B4RF one of your alt accounts?

Doesn't look like it. Why do you think its an alt?
They both left almost the exact same trust to one person on the same day (same comment but one with a link and one without). It could have been sending from the wrong browser, ect.

You also seem to be posting here a lot. Do you have any relation to the OP?

Lmao.
legendary
January 23, 2015, 12:40:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: