Pages:
Author

Topic: ASrock H110 Pro BTC+ 13 GPU Board - page 4. (Read 54645 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
I have patched win 7 and boot with usb its work

I thin its work

Activity: 75
June 13, 2018, 09:26:37 PM
Hi, anyone knows if it is possible to boot from a USB 2.0

It's just plug and play?

I would have to configure something so that no problems?

Thank's for reading my message  Wink
Activity: 22
June 10, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
With Windows 10 is the instalation simpler as at win 7
Activity: 7
June 10, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
As long as that's name is ASOCK, i think that hardware is good.
I think this motherboard was designed to run with 12 GPUs more, so half AMD and half Nvidia GPUs installed in order to max it out.  At least that's what I can share about my opinion, because we don't have any of this particular unit to test out here.
About some issue come-out, i think that's will be fixed by asrock's technician team.
Actually I've been running 13 rx580 in this gpu m/b for a few months, without an issue. I am no expert, and everything worked out of the box. I was terrified by some videos I saw, after having bought the cards, but everything runs smoothly...
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
As long as that's name is ASOCK, i think that hardware is good.
I think this motherboard was designed to run with 12 GPUs more, so half AMD and half Nvidia GPUs installed in order to max it out.  At least that's what I can share about my opinion, because we don't have any of this particular unit to test out here.
About some issue come-out, i think that's will be fixed by asrock's technician team.
Activity: 296
June 09, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
Guys, im having problem trying to connect more than 9 gpus on my asrok pro btc,
Every time i connect the 10 gpu , the board dont show any sign of boot.

Im using internal vga.

Im using risers v009 and v006.
Using two server supplys from miningwholesale ( only worked 1 of 3 ) ..

Made an video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlDw7mCwBcs&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpKrmb9gyE

Any ideia?

Thanks

I had to connect 2 GPUs on the left side of the 16x (when looking directly at the MB) for it to work when I connected between 8-12 GPUs. When all 13 GPUs were connected it worked flawlessly. I usually attach a monitor to the GPU that is on 16x.

Hi thanks,
But i have 2 gpus connect too in the left side of x16. I tried populate first the black, but is the same..
I will try with other supply when arrive, maybe an lack of potence.. One power supply say 11.8 in breakoutboard and other 12.1v.

But could the gpu atached in the x16 make an diference? i will try test too. Smiley

Sad
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
June 09, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Im using internal vga.

Made an video:

Any ideia?

Thanks

I had to connect 2 GPUs on the left side of the 16x (when looking directly at the MB) for it to work when I connected between 8-12 GPUs. When all 13 GPUs were connected it worked flawlessly. I usually attach a monitor to the GPU that is on 16x.
Activity: 296
June 09, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Im using internal vga.

Made an video:

Any ideia?

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Hello, I come to ask if any of you use the SATA power connector on this board?

Do you recommend it together with the two molex?

You can disable power warning from Bios page (F11). I forgot exactly where is it, find and disable power warning, save and exit. I am running all of mine with power warning disabled.

so it's not needed? my first and second motherboard had both the same problem that the gpu go to 0 core clock when i start mining and the fan start to spin at full speed, this happen only on the white slot

i thought it was the sata but it did not change anything

It works without it but adding the two molex will also not hurt as the gpus will never consume more than they actually need so you will not damage anything. Only thing is to not put too many gpus on one sata string as this might get you in real trouble.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
June 03, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

You can disable power warning from Bios page (F11). I forgot exactly where is it, find and disable power warning, save and exit. I am running all of mine with power warning disabled.

so it's not needed? my first and second motherboard had both the same problem that the gpu go to 0 core clock when i start mining and the fan start to spin at full speed, this happen only on the white slot

i thought it was the sata but it did not change anything
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Activity: 75
June 02, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Maybe theoretically could use 13 gpu on this mobo. But in reality 8 gpu just trouble. I'm sure there is a secret behind it and who knows just asrock technicians, but they have not provided in detail. Someday somebody will find a way.
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
Hi.
I have a problem with this Mobo. I have several rigs with USB with linux like SO. Sometimes when a rig hangs and reboot  the mobo enter directly at BIOS continously and don't recognize USB pendrive.  The only solution is change pendrive of USB port and mobo restart without problem. This is a problem for to restart the rig remotely.
Why happend this? What is the solution?
Thx.

Look for legacy support options in the bios of the mobo. Try with legacy boot ON and everything else off. This worked for me in the past.
I do not have this motherboard anymore so I can not give you specific directions, sorry.
Activity: 2
April 11, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
Hi.
I have a problem with this Mobo. I have several rigs with USB with linux like SO. Sometimes when a rig hangs and reboot  the mobo enter directly at BIOS continously and don't recognize USB pendrive.  The only solution is change pendrive of USB port and mobo restart without problem. This is a problem for to restart the rig remotely.
Why happend this? What is the solution?
My config is:

Asrock H110  pro BTC+
Celeron 2.9 Ghz
4 GB Ram DDR4
12 RX570 8GB
3 Nox Hummer 850W
Pendrive 16GB USB3

Thx.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
got a odd problem... installed my second rig today (one gpu directly plugged to the mainboard) and set windows and everything up. As soon as I connect some cards with risers (all working, got the new 009 series with leds) I get no image at all. So I removed all risers, put one card directly on the asrock 110 pro again --> working. Connected 4 more cards with risers and started claymore --> 4 gpu are mining instead of 5. Took away the card from the from the pci 16 slot and again no image. So what's wrong? I get only a screen when the card is on my board, lol. I didn't had similar problems the first time, any idea what setting is wrong?

convert your system disk to GPT and boot Windows in UEFI mode.
also enable multi-monitor and set primary graphics card to iGPU in BIOS.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
got a odd problem... installed my second rig today (one gpu directly plugged to the mainboard) and set windows and everything up. As soon as I connect some cards with risers (all working, got the new 009 series with leds) I get no image at all. So I removed all risers, put one card directly on the asrock 110 pro again --> working. Connected 4 more cards with risers and started claymore --> 4 gpu are mining instead of 5. Took away the card from the from the pci 16 slot and again no image. So what's wrong? I get only a screen when the card is on my board, lol. I didn't had similar problems the first time, any idea what setting is wrong?

Activity: 63
March 23, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
My plate is now giving 2 long beeps and several short beeps.
this started to happen after I did an update for bios 1.50
anyone know how to recover the BIOS or where to buy a chip already recorded?

Same happened here last night decided it was time to make updates .... bad move.

Tried now the clr cmos for 4 hours as suggested in Asrock forums by Moderator, still seem corrupted bios and I too am looking for some recovery, though the board is on warranty I have 2, maybe I could flash the bios from the other chip.

I'm looking for the bios chip on this thing, is it a Winbond one?
Activity: 70
March 17, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
Has anyone managed to use M.2 port with a riser? I bought one on Aliexpress but my GPU is not detected.

Not all m.2 slots are PCIe, some are sata, make sure what you got first
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
My plate is now giving 2 long beeps and several short beeps.
this started to happen after I did an update for bios 1.50
anyone know how to recover the BIOS or where to buy a chip already recorded?
Pages:
Jump to: