Pages:
Author

Topic: Astronomers may have found alien megastructures orbiting star near the Milky Way - page 4. (Read 4732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Yes, they are getting ready to have everyone fooled into believing there's alien life out there, and we're insignificant specs of dust in the infinite galaxy, lol.

mmm i must disagree, talking about numbers, if we really think that the universe is infinite, then there is infinite possibilities that there is "aliens" out there Smiley and the maths will never lie Tongue
except the universe is finite. that aside, as large as the universe is, the possibility of extraterrestrial life is there; we as humans havent even extensively searched or even been to another galaxy yet, much less another solar system. i for one think there's alien life out there.

There definitely may be extraterrestrial life, given the vastness of the universe.
Whether we will ever come in contact with extraterrestrial life at all, is another matter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
We're in a giant submarine, those aren't stars and planets out there it's the ceiling. There's no space, it's distilled water we're floating in. The cuddle fish has you all mesmerized with their light show.

Air breathing life is an artificial freak show, the fish are laughing and entertained. Things like fire, snow, smoking, drinking, baked goods, cars. They can't get enough of the novelty and drama here.

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

― Plato
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Yes, they are getting ready to have everyone fooled into believing there's alien life out there, and we're insignificant specs of dust in the infinite galaxy, lol.

mmm i must disagree, talking about numbers, if we really think that the universe is infinite, then there is infinite possibilities that there is "aliens" out there Smiley and the maths will never lie Tongue
except the universe is finite. that aside, as large as the universe is, the possibility of extraterrestrial life is there; we as humans havent even extensively searched or even been to another galaxy yet, much less another solar system. i for one think there's alien life out there.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
We're in a giant submarine, those aren't stars and planets out there it's the ceiling. There's no space, it's distilled water we're floating in. The cuddle fish has you all mesmerized with their light show.

Air breathing life is an artificial freak show, the fish are laughing and entertained. Things like fire, snow, smoking, drinking, baked goods, cars. They can't get enough of the novelty and drama here.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Space infinite, is not universe its multiverse.
Not a fact, a belief.

Universe is finite.  Beyond that is not defined.

It is not a proven fact. The only finite is our instruments. We cannot see beyond that and we assume that is edge.
Your comment is in line with mine.  "Beyond that is not defined."

Your comment "Space infinite, is not universe its multiverse" is not a proven fact.

LOL somehow I think we might actually be in agrement...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Not a fact, a belief.

It is not a proven fact. The only finite is our instruments. We cannot see beyond that and we assume that is edge.

Why would they "fool" us into thinking that there is alien life out there?  It's either there is or there isn't, it's not really a matter of "faith" that there are extraterrestrials.

Plus the government has always came off to me as being shady, in hiding some info about extraterrestrials and whoever asks about it is called a nut.  If they do find alien life out in the Milky Way, or already have, then I would imagine that they would hide that shit so quick from the general public.

There aren't. If the government is hiding what they think is extraterrestrial life, it's fallen angels or demons pretending to be.

Got it.  The government has huge underground salt mines, full of hundreds of thousands of demons. 

So you really think the government is hiding extraterrestrial life?
LOL... don't like my link?

That's as fantastic as Rapture Paloozi -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjT2KD9sovU

You're so silly. I forgot who I was talking to.
legendary

Why would they "fool" us into thinking that there is alien life out there?  It's either there is or there isn't, it's not really a matter of "faith" that there are extraterrestrials.

Plus the government has always came off to me as being shady, in hiding some info about extraterrestrials and whoever asks about it is called a nut.  If they do find alien life out in the Milky Way, or already have, then I would imagine that they would hide that shit so quick from the general public.

There aren't. If the government is hiding what they think is extraterrestrial life, it's fallen angels or demons pretending to be.

Got it.  The government has huge underground salt mines, full of hundreds of thousands of demons. 

LOL... don't like my link?

legendary
Not a fact, a belief.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary

And the demons are ruled over by Fallen Angels.

legendary

http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/687/does-jesus-refer-to-aliens-in-john-1016

http://www.arn.org/docs/williams/pw_christianityspaceandaliens.htm

And this is why NASA wants people to think there's an infinite universe out there, lol.

No they don't.

It's well understood the universe is finite in it's extents.

http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/687/does-jesus-refer-to-aliens-in-john-1016

And this is why NASA wants people to think there's an infinite universe out there, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
[im g]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dd/96/d3/dd96d32976bbd6e867322ff868de068a.jpg[/img]
for good reason too, what civilization would want to contact us when people like those in the  republican debate are the ones expected to be leading the country? Roll Eyes

There are no aliens on stars in milky way, no water, not a damn thing. The astronomers/ Nasa/ Space freaks were running dry, they weren't getting funded so they had to come up with something that get people's attention and this what they came up with and now they're going to start working on programmes to send more space crafts, build more advanced radios etc. etc. and they'll get paid to live a happy rich life for another 50 years or so. And then they'll find water/aliens on some other planet.
the universe is a pretty large place; i would say the possibility of extraterrestrial life existing somewhere out there is pretty high. finding the evidence that water once existed or exists on mars is a huge first step.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The thing they should do is hop on a train, go out there, get the proof, and report back to us at once.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: