Pages:
Author

Topic: Astronomers may have found alien megastructures orbiting star near the Milky Way - page 5. (Read 4732 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yes, they are getting ready to have everyone fooled into believing there's alien life out there, and we're insignificant specs of dust in the infinite galaxy, lol.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
There are no aliens on stars in milky way, no water, not a damn thing. The astronomers/ Nasa/ Space freaks were running dry, they weren't getting funded so they had to come up with something that get people's attention and this what they came up with and now they're going to start working on programmes to send more space crafts, build more advanced radios etc. etc. and they'll get paid to live a happy rich life for another 50 years or so. And then they'll find water/aliens on some other planet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I do not “sell” anything, and I do not care what you think or believe...
I would just like to inform you that I have posted about this subject at the link below,
and I wish for all to be aware of some books published about these topics;
in one of these books (Journals), it is stated:

there are "aliens" among you, under the ground, around you, and working with some of the elders of every government you serve. Whose side are "they" on? Well, it depends on which side YOU are on

and in another Journal:

I guess I should say that I have a bit more healthy respect for the man [Carl Sagan] now than when I began this article. The thing that is hidden from you--is that the whole of the "hallucinations" is orchestrated.

As a witness to the "facts", I can tell you without hesitation that abductions HAVE HAPPENED. They are not, however, little aliens from out of space--they are from little aliens RIGHT ON YOUR PLANET. The stage is set and then anyone can be caused to see and experience anything that the World Controllers wish you to see and experience.

Indeed there are veritable armies of little gray clones along with some pretty formidable looking "reptilian" hybrids. This is not from outer space, however, it usually happens that they come right from Area 51 in Nevada or Northrop facilities near Palmdale, California and thus and so. No self-respecting outer space alien would get in the middle of this ridiculous game-playing. There is a massive number of aliens out here in the "spaces" and throughout the cosmos--but out here YOU are the ALIENS! NOT US.

This whole scenario of UFOs and aliens is accomplishing exactly that which is planned--programming you right into a one world order with a massive one military force objective. The EVIL is already locked onto your place and within your atmosphere--you can't really get off your planet for any distance to speak of and you must always go back to your orb for survival.

I do enjoy the "failure to find valid life in space" about as ridiculous as idiots dare to project. They put up "space monitoring stations" to pump in pulse waves at you fantasy-eyed citizens while they are doing you in and calling it scientific research for aliens. Ah, if you could but see and experience the WONDERS of the cosmos instead of being stupefied by these false speakers. God rules the wondrous universe of the cosmos--evil rules the physical planes of expression--what a sad commentary for humankind.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12690385
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
^ It would be amazing, no doubt about it. But I don't believe a radio dish would be much use for that. Wouldn't an advanced civilization capable of building structures of that size probably have better means of communication as well?

ps. the article says "The three astronomers want to point a radio dish at the star to look for wavelengths associated with technological civilizations." So not use exactly, maybe just emitted because of any activity they may have going on there.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/forget-water-on-mars-astronomers-may-have-just-found-giant-alien-megastructures-orbiting-a-star-near-a6693886.html

A large cluster of objects in space look like something you would "expect an alien civilization to build", astronomers have said.  

Jason Wright, an astronomer from Penn State University, is set to publish a report on the “bizarre” star system suggesting the objects could be a “swarm of megastructures”, according to a new report.

I was fascinated by how crazy it looked,” Wright told The Atlantic. “Aliens should always be the very last hypothesis you consider, but this looked like something you would expect an alien civilization to build.”  

Shocked Shocked Shocked

In the near future, they also want to try and point a radio dish in the direction of the star and see if they can detect any radio frequencies that a typical advanced civilization might use.  This could be absolutely nuts if they can somehow confirm this.
Pages:
Jump to: