Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 20. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This coin stinks big time. All was empty promises from the start. None of the respected exchanges will list it and for this reason it is doomed. People have paid up to $2.5 per ATB coin, but even when it got listed in Yobit  it never came even close to this price. Not even on day one. Sorry for you guys that lost your money, but you have been warned many times during ICO, that this is 100% scam. You just made some Belorussian scammer from Pixelplesk very very rich man.

I'm happy that I threw off this shit for $ 1
This is the Belarusian scam coin from pixelplex.by!  Kiss

This company helped us only with our website.
Your opinion is not grounded at all

We are not scam

Bittrex news - LIES!
Major corporations - Lies!

Is that enough to have "grounded opinion" ?

I explained it more than 5-6 times...

Time will tell.
You r free to tell anything what you want.

Will it be listed at Bittrex?

We can't to disclose information about exchanges. exchanges don't provide the opportunity to do official announcements before the listing
Can anybody let me know why my nodes are automatically shut off once i my own a pevent? Doesit have to do with the pocket book encryption? I truly don't wish to have tart a new pocket book. stor

Please reload you wallet firstly and wait for the full wallet synchronization. When synchronization passed successfully you will see from 1 to 7 active connections/nodes in the down right corner of the wallet.

Or try to ask our live support in our Telegram chat
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Scamcoins are not listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
a noob question; how can i install atb wallet on windows?
i have downloaded a zipped file and there r 4 maps in it,
atbcoin-cli
atbcoind
atbcoin-qt
atbcoin-tx
which one first then which one ??
i dont want to be a nod or stake or something
just simple wallet so i can send a recieve coins in it??
thnx in advance
Activity: 244
This coin stinks big time. All was empty promises from the start. None of the respected exchanges will list it and for this reason it is doomed. People have paid up to $2.5 per ATB coin, but even when it got listed in Yobit  it never came even close to this price. Not even on day one. Sorry for you guys that lost your money, but you have been warned many times during ICO, that this is 100% scam. You just made some Belorussian scammer from Pixelplesk very very rich man.

This is the Belarusian scam coin from pixelplex.by!  Kiss

We are not scam

Bittrex news - LIES!
Major corporations - Lies!

Is that enough to have "grounded opinion" ?
I hope ATB team works on getting listed on more exchanges. It doesn't have to be big ones, cryptopia and livecoin should be easy to get listed on.

Sure. We ll notice you about new exchanges asap
This coin stinks big time. All was empty promises from the start. None of the respected exchanges will list it and for this reason it is doomed. People have paid up to $2.5 per ATB coin, but even when it got listed in Yobit  it never came even close to this price. Not even on day one. Sorry for you guys that lost your money, but you have been warned many times during ICO, that this is 100% scam. You just made some Belorussian scammer from Pixelplesk very very rich man.

This is the Belarusian scam coin from pixelplex.by!  Kiss

We are not scam
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Too much newbies posting positive and 'amazed' messages here....this should ring a bell for possible future investors..the bell should sound like: 'Get the fuck out of here!'

There is no need or purpose for this coin. It's only for trading...and what else? oh ...and it's fast...so euuhmm ok now what ? Seems Waves is doing a much better job to become the fastest blockchain so that argument is down the drain too.

In short : Useless coin, glad i dumped the shit out of it and made a little profit.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I hope ATB team works on getting listed on more exchanges. It doesn't have to be big ones, cryptopia and livecoin should be easy to get listed on.
Activity: 244
Activity: 172
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
I invested in the ico and I was going to dump my coins cus I was getting crazy about red candels everyday, and now at last I c some movement. Hope at least break even but something tells me big profit and some good usage of the platform is underway.
I wish the best of luck for everybody involved in this project
Activity: 329
Merit: 10

After a small delay, we have resumed the partnership with Exrates.me. In our previous post, we explained why the collaboration with the mentioned above crypto-exchange platform was suspended. Minor misunderstandings, generally connected to the high commission fees the platform expected to receive and the technical issues they experienced in September didn’t help us to find common ground.

Anyway, the partnership is back on track and ATB Coin is charged with hope to facilitate our cooperation! Feel free to trade ATB tokens for BTC, ETH, USD, etc.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If everyone is "dumping" ATB as alluded to on here, by definition, someone else is buying it up.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Whats about new exchanges? It will be some progres in this point?
Lightning Network is Optimizing ATB Coin Wallet Transactions

ATB Coin is happy to adopt the Lightning Network technology to the needs of our users. The two versions for Mac and Linux are being tested now and we are actively working on the compatibility of Lightning Network technology with Windows.

At this stage, the start of the Lightning Network will be solved by adding a third-party solution called Eclair. At the moment, it is the most reliable version of the system. For the full operation of the Lightning Network, two applications will work simultaneously. ATB WALLET and Eclair. For more detailed instructions, please be on standby the next two weeks.

Lightning Network was developed to solve the scalability issues of the blockchain technology. Segwit is fighting this problem but the Lightning Protocol, operating as the superstructure over the blockchain, can actually speed up the transactions up to 1000s per second. One of the important factors is that there is no need to pay fees to incentivize the miners to verify your transaction first, so there is no double payment. The speed received, could enable the execution of instant payments no matter how loaded the channel is.
Basic Requirements enabling the Operation of Lightning Protocol
The blockchain state segment should be locked with the help of multi-signature or some kind of smart contract. All the participants should agree on that.
The participants of the agreement sign the transactions among each other but don’t submit them to the miners. That’s how the interactions between the participants in the Lightning Network look like.
When the transactions have been proceeded and form a set, this set is finally added to the blockchain.

Stay with us and enjoy blazing fast payments with ATB Coin!

whats the use of  your lightning shit if people are already dumping your shitcoin. You cant even release a working apps with the raised fund! You cant even show who you guys really are because you are scared enough to be sued! if you are really a legit company then have pride of who you really are!

Please speak about yourself only
and don't make decisions for others
trading volume is very low less than 1 BTC! this coin is dead and i think that devs already dumped unsold coins!

i think also that ATB guy is responding on telegram and bitcointalk only to avoid lawsuits!

It's your opinion. time will tell...
we respect every opinion
Pages:
Jump to: