Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 14. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
I'll take some BTC at 3500 Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:42:05 PM
If it aims to seek out safe with the cut loss then at least good thing though is, of course, risk losers. But if you want to wait and watch for the price spike occurred then it will be better. Crypto market indeed is always uncertain and prepare the best strategy are things that should be done in conditions like this.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

When coins fall heavily in price, it is better to calm down and wait for time. And not to buy anything and not to sell. Wait for the market to stabilize and then think what to do next.
Activity: 596
November 21, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
If you do not want to stay with empty pockets, then do not sell. This drop was necessary in order to throw off all the hamsters and so that large investors could buy crypto. Just wait a little bit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
Selling now will mean selling at loss. So you have to make your calculations first to see if you are not losing a great deal. This is why it is always necessary to allow the market to stabilize before buying anything or even before selling. If you think from your analysis hat it will dump again, then you can sell, but if otherwise, it is better to hold, because in the long run, you will still be in profit.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 21, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
don't be sad, the bearish market is unpredictable, selling today is not a good choice, and you better hold your assets until the market conditions are normal again.

really, this year's BTC makes everyone cry. but our choice today is hold or buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

for now it seems the market has started to stabilize again
after a hard dump after the start of the #hashwar drama
i hope you haven't sold all your assets
because it seems the crypto market is preparing to bounce
so it's better you buy more bitcoin or altcoins at this time
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
You entered market in very wrong time my friend. Yes you can see some future looses as well. But if you already lost 40 percentage of your total money i can not suggest you to sell your coins. That is too late. You have to wait or you have to accumulate more with low prices. If you need that money in shortterm i am afraid you may have to sell with loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
You haven't make mistake by investing at the moment  and don't let the drop in price gets to you because it's temporary, the best time to invest is now that price is dropping and it'll be blessing for everyone that take the opportunity when the market adjust and return back to the path of growth
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
Consider yourself lucky with a 15-20% drop. There are a lot of holders who are down by up to 80%.
Maybe next time do not market buy. Accumulate slowly as the market can quickly change as what we have seen the past few days.
Yeah, if it just 15-20%, we should be able to control the situation or just cut the loss, so we don't need to think anymore. They are the real people who feel the pain, nothing is more painful than an investment that drops more than 80%. It is appropriate if they feel panic.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
November 21, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
I think with this sale can be very good to buy coins but in any case not to sell ! Guys come to your senses why you came on market !
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
wait. only wait. don't think bad. besides, you knew what you were doing. this market is very risky. and you don't have to trade or morally be prepared to lose everything. but of course you need to be optimistic. Don't fret.
Activity: 143
November 21, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Hi! Don't worry. Everyone has successes and failures. I don't think it's over. There is still hope that the coins will grow. You're not at a loss until you sell.
Activity: 71
November 21, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Thank you very much for your support! after reading all the comments came to the idea that you should not despair. Of course , it was difficult to predict the market decline here, but this is also an experience that I need to start with. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Man calm down. All is well. Do not hesitate. If you make a mistake now you will suffer a great loss. Focus and go to before. It will be over soon. Now is not the best time to panic.
Activity: 71
November 21, 2018, 03:57:57 PM
No one knows, we can speculate and give various dates but that is far away from knowing anything at all. It is your money and you are only one who can and will make this decision. What alt coin do you hold and what amount or is this hypothetical question?

The amount is not very big, but when in fact with $ 2750 remains pathetic 1300USD it causes panic. I liked that so many people supported me and probably I will continue to wait for better times and hope for a market reversal.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 21, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
Agree that is the 30%. For example 5 days ago I bought some coins, after 3 days they fell in price by 50%. But I believe in project and step by step I buy more these coins, because I know that when the market starts increasing I will get a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 01:27:17 PM
Crypto is not meant for those who aren't patient, it is possible you just start investing into cryptocurrency, if not then you should be use to this kind of bloodbath, selling when every coin are dropping is bad step to take, good things come to those who are patient in crypto.

I agree with this point crypto users desperately need a lot of patience, you can see the live now of the market like how price soar up and go down suddenly. The top coins are falling very cheaply that's the thing matters. Crypto should make a strong comeback very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 21, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Consider yourself lucky with a 15-20% drop. There are a lot of holders who are down by up to 80%.
Maybe next time do not market buy. Accumulate slowly as the market can quickly change as what we have seen the past few days.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 21, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
To me i would suggest that you hold time being before sell. The market actually is horrible to see the sharp dip and everyday fall on coins but the loses has occur the only option left with us is to hold than to panicly sell off and regret it later, so, hold for the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: