Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 12. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

I believe that the market will grow back especially for the return of bitcoin. this is only a matter of time, this decrease occurs there are some deliberate FUD factors. especially after bch hardfock. bitcoin does not end here, I have seen from year to year, especially in 2013 the decline occurred more than 83%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

No one will tell you how long the market will fall. But I want to tell you that as long as you have not sold your coins, you have not lost money. It is rather stupid to sell in such a market, better wait, be patient
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 22, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

What coin did you buy? very wrong timing on buying that certain coin because almost $70bln on the market cap has been wiped out in just two days very unfortunate for you my friend, we all lost money in this very massive sell-off, Even the Bakkt and ICE has been delayed looks like there is big manipulation in the market
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
i've bought some altcoins yesterday and i think i will buy more coins today. this is my good chance to get some cheap coins from panic sell. and i will sell it when the price bounce up.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 22, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
Panic is unstopable but you can hold the coin by brave heart
Panicking can be controlled if you already been to that.

And you understood the consequences of panicking and as a resolution you'll get to know more about holding. This panic sale is only for those people that can't hold on anymore but as holder, you have two choice and that is to hold while buying those on sale coins.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 22, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
No one know when this crypto market fall would last, I also losing 50% to 60% market value of my holdings and I don't really know if this holdings can recover or totally die, all we have to do now is to listen and wait for the good news to appear.
Activity: 352
November 22, 2018, 07:54:56 AM
Today is a Black Friday and ALL market is red! So it is very hard to stay calm in this situation
Agree but somehow we have to make a wise decision on our portfolio and it should be for the best. Very hard to swallow the market right now and very frustrating but we have to keep our faith in crypto and avoid to fall in the trap of the whales.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
Don't worry your not the only one who thought last week is already dip but that is out mistake and got caught to manipulator's plan. They want us to think that it was the dip to buy but it is not. Just hodl what you bought and im sure the market will recover soon!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:42:00 AM
Today is a Black Friday and ALL market is red! So it is very hard to stay calm in this situation
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 22, 2018, 07:31:49 AM
Why panic when you can buy very profitable. Someone sees in the fall the end of cryptocurrency. I see a good deal. I'm going to buy more coins while I have a chance.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:28:22 AM
Panic is unstopable but you can hold the coin by brave heart
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
Well, it depends on the situation in next few days , if we break another resistance we could see price 3000USD per Bitcoin, 70USD per Ethereum and this will be very difficult to see for many holders. So maybe there will be another massive dump.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
Of course, such a sharp drop in the market affects everyone. On investors, on developers. At all who can either be associated with these. But do not panic. Not now.
Activity: 602
November 22, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
A little patience will make a difference in your life, indeed that is how the crypto market, ups and downs have become commonplace, only people who are patient and think clearly will be lucky.

only a few suggestions from me, hold your assets at least 2 months from now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
It would be foolish to sell these coins after such a fall. If you are afraid for your investments it is better to wait for more favorable conditions for sale to reach a minimum loss.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 22, 2018, 07:02:46 AM
No one can predict how long this market value price will continues to goes down.What we should do is to hold and hold so that our pocket is not empty.

Sell it now will mean lose, leave with nothing. I think that the whales are doing just that, pushing the price so they can buy tokens for a very low price. I would not be surprised if the price will continue to fall on Bitcoin, now it is almost impossible to predict the actions of the market.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
The current market cycle is relatively easy to fall within a few hours which makes it very difficult to trade. But we must be able to continue profitably if not the wallet will be empty. I am still hesitant to start trading in the current market conditions, the altcoin has fallen and in my opinion is quite potential is Riple with relatively more stable prices and a surprising increase in position.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

If you bought the coins for profits then i suggest that you exit now while you loss is still 10% but if you hae researched the project and seen that it has the potential to make a difference in the world , then don't be bothered by the price of coin at present
Activity: 273
November 22, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
No one can predict how long this market value price will continues to goes down.What we should do is to hold and hold so that our pocket is not empty.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
The best remedy is to buy more to reduce your capital index as the price is much cheaper than your previous buying price but this will need another money from your pocket. Anyway, dropping by 10 to 15% is not bad as the volatility of market price is too high. Your last option is to keep your composure not to panic as this will bounce back soon and selling at the losing price is not a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: