Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 8. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

If you don't want to be left with empty pocket, you should sell your coins when it goes below 10%.
There are 2 kind of holders, long time holder and short time holder.
If you are a short time holder, you should have limit price when to sell your coin, but if you a long time holders, you don't need to worry about this price.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 07:05:49 PM
If you can still cash out when you still have minimum lost, cash it out immediately and you can buy back on it after it reaches its lowest again. But if it is already too late for that. You have no choice but to hold your funds until the drop is over.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
November 25, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
difficult to predict until when this decline will occur, maybe until the beginning of 2019. but we don't become panic selling, it will harm us and benefit those who use it. keep hold of the coins you have, don't sell them. buy little by little while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
In this bad market, people who are calm will get profit, when the market turns to bullish. The biggest reason for the current situation is the panic sales. In the meantime, no one can give you advice on what to do, but i think you should try to stand.

I think that even the most calm people are a little bit nervous now Smiley But of course we already waited for so long so I think we can wait for some more time.
Market will not die so simple.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 25, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
In this bad market, people who are calm will get profit, when the market turns to bullish. The biggest reason for the current situation is the panic sales. In the meantime, no one can give you advice on what to do, but i think you should try to stand.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 25, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

It's certainly a dangerous time right now. It could all turn out to be for the best if the price drops manage to draw in significant new money. But this is just hope rather than a logical expectation. If you're sitting on a loss now, then I would say just hold long-term and forget about the current price drops. It is certainly hard though, and we are all feeling it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 25, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
nothing can force you to hold or sell.
you who have full rights to your decision.
do not ask as if someone is forcing you into the crypto world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 25, 2018, 03:41:00 AM
If you can't stand the market conditions like this, go sell all your coins and you won't get any profit at all. But if you want to stay hodling and believe in the future of crypto. Don't be a panic seller and you won't regret it because the profits will await you in the future.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
don't panic and hold your coins and wait for good time there is no doubt that crypto market will be recover because after every dip market go to up
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 25, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
Few days ago, I just observed and waited the market to move and now I just bought some eth and few btc, if you want to survive in this market, you must have guts and you must be optimistic about the market. I'm confident that the market will recover, Ikust don't know when and I don't also want to assume that a bullrun will happen this year.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
well, if prices fall by a certain percentage, many will worry about their savings and try to sell everything in a panic to recover losses
Activity: 630
November 25, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

I say it always that panic attitude toward cryptocurrency field inappropriate. For me actually selling my coins don't look satisfactory. I dislike this idea at all. So my advice is to keep coins in any case in any situation.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Sorry for you brother, but in that situation and market conditions, buying something is not good idea in my opinion, all we can do is just wait and watch the big game)
Activity: 551
November 24, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

I think if you are not sure about the current sales, it's better to be arrested first, don't keep it directly. because something needs a process, and now the new price process is decreasing, so we have to hold back first. don't rush to sell.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

Sell all your coins. No one keeps you here)
I decided to stay until the end and see how it all ends.
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
I think with this sale can be very good to buy coins but in any case not to sell ! Guys come to your senses why you came on market !
but there is a downside. we all understand what to buy when the coin falls. however, if everyone only decided to buy, there was no one who decided to sell. the market always is so, one becomes profitable due to the loss of the other.
Activity: 658
November 24, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Just hold bro because market will recover soon, bear market its been too long and it will over soon. But you need to stick with good coins like top 10 coins in cmc, if you bought outside from top cmc coins it will be a bad decision to hold that coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Do not cry and do not panic. Everything will be fine, your coins will grow in value and you can earn a lot of money. The main thing to believe and wait.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
If you have not sold before now, then no need to sell again, because if you are not careful, you might end up coming back to buy at higher price, but if you can risk it, then you can sell. If i am in your shoe, owing to the fact that you have not sold when you were supposed to sell, i will hold. Whatever you have now will nit have any significant drop in price again, so why not hold.
Pages:
Jump to: