Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 5. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
What a panic sale. I have in my head now only thoughts about buying, and all that has slipped by 90% of the top 50 coins in capitalization.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
The main advice is patience and do not sell your coins at a low price. Until you sold, you lost nothing. I think that before the future Bullrun, the price of bitcoin will fall even more and there will be even more panic sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
Don't panic don't sell your cryptos at these price you, try to hold until December maybe the price will go up, as of now the cryptos all green in the market looks like they getting up and it's good to buy now.
It seems quite normal to listen to such words today, because people are trying in some way to reassure sellers, but in fact, in reality there are not so many sellers. The situation as a whole is created artificially.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 29, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
why should panic sell, I think panic will only make things worse, so it's better to stay calm and hold the coins you have because they will definitely rise again and you will get profit
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 29, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
well, that's what we gonna enjoy for the next few months, and it's sort of normal reaction of some people to present situation. we jst need to be a bit more broad-minded in terms of investing our money Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
Panic sale has ended, so it is time to start investing if you have extra money.
Majority of all of investors I know, lost their funds and don't keep something in usdt.
FOMO made their portfolio smaller!
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 08:42:02 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

This is a dilemma for all who have altcoins, especially bitcoin, I think if you sell it you are experiencing a big loss and so am I.
I did nothing but observe and search for all new information concerning the crypto market. and now the most logical thing to do is fast trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 08:37:46 AM
]Do not be in panic)))) the worst things happen and the worst decisions are made being in panic. Lots of people made their choice, you should make your own choice. In case you see the best variant to sell, just act according to your expectations. In case the best variant for you to hold and wait - it us your choice. It depends on the personal aim. So just be yourself and do not act in panic. Just wait fir a while and think over a little, after that make the decision. Sometimes it helps to avoid big mistakes.
Activity: 1358
November 29, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
Don't panic don't sell your cryptos at these price you, try to hold until December maybe the price will go up, as of now the cryptos all green in the market looks like they getting up and it's good to buy now.
November 29, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Now it seems to me that everyone is watching the same falls in their portfolios, but I think that in the end the result will be the same and the market will still recover!
It is pleasant to read such messages, but recently there are more and more such messages, but if we analyze with contracts for long-term gaps at BTC, I don’t see any changes, in general the situation is the same as the whole year, if not worse.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 28, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
It depends in which coin you invested.
During bearish market such decline happens and there is no need to panic.
But if you invested in shitcoin and it is declining faster than the market average then you can be in trouble as it can happen that it will never recover and you can lose your funds.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 28, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Learn to decide what to do. Here, all the same people as you. Most of us have all coins dropped in price. Someone is waiting for better times, and someone in a panic sold everything. Choose for yourself.
Activity: 164
November 28, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
I don't know what to do now!! Market is going crazy(( All coins are down and I am in a real panic here!!!
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
November 28, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
Calm and hold, this bad market is not the right time to sell because you will lose. The crypto market can still be expected to increase, so hold on and don't rush to sell.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 28, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
Something really interesting is going to happen at some point regarding global distribution of crypto.

There are a lot of people here spreading panic to try to tank prices. People that left, left. They dont stay posting FUD 24/7 on something they dont believe in. The sheer amount of sky is falling doing on around here tells me there's a LOT of people trying to time the bottom and push it further down before they jump in.
They keep on playing with people who did not bothered to research before investing to this business, fuds are spreading to shake the weak holders as they are waiting for cheap coins being sold and after they already satisfied they will begin to hold and push the value up, it's always those who panic sell and weak holders become a victims, learned from the past and always do your homework before making your moves inside this investment.
November 28, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
I still have new coins and some eth to buy new coins after they finish Ico, I will panic if I have an investment of more than $ 10k in crypto, but I trade by buying new coins and hoping the price will be good in the future.I am still sure the price will go up and still have crypto assets from the bounty and buy after ico
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
I panic'd and sold everything now i have nothing. Thinking about investing  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I don't think it's right to sell. Crypto coins have reached the lowest level. If you're patient, you can start winning soon. It's time to hodl. You shouldn't sell as much as possible. If you have the opportunity, you can buy.
copper member
Activity: 411
November 28, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
Panic sale is as common as having breakfast in crypto with every little bad piece of news. Price drops after a buy affect virtually everyone, and I want to say you are not alone. However, you shouldnt give in to emotions at this point, Do not sell off because of market corrections. You have come far to go turn back.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 28, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

if you sell it, you will lose, if you have to hold it, if you sell you will lose a lot, believe me in my words
To sell your coins now is a bad option, you need not panic and hold your coins, this is the only way you can make a profit, but you have to wait and maybe for a long time.
absolutely right, when you sell your assets not only you will lose because then the market conditions will get worse and it makes other people feel loss, believe me when the market conditions deteriorate there will be times when conditions will change later so be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: