Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 6. (Read 2086 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

if you sell it, you will lose, if you have to hold it, if you sell you will lose a lot, believe me in my words
To sell your coins now is a bad option, you need not panic and hold your coins, this is the only way you can make a profit, but you have to wait and maybe for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Something really interesting is going to happen at some point regarding global distribution of crypto.

There are a lot of people here spreading panic to try to tank prices. People that left, left. They dont stay posting FUD 24/7 on something they dont believe in. The sheer amount of sky is falling doing on around here tells me there's a LOT of people trying to time the bottom and push it further down before they jump in.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

if you sell it, you will lose, if you have to hold it, if you sell you will lose a lot, believe me in my words
Activity: 159
November 28, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
Wait a little, you did not buy your coins for a week, let it take time, for example, for several months. Then you will make a decision. My advice is to keep them until the green market hits.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

You don't need to rush to sell the assets you have. You don't panic with conditions like this. rest assured, this won't be long like this. I believe that at the beginning of 2019 the price of the digital currency will improve again. I hope this will be a blessing for all of us.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 28, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
Then do you sell coins after experiencing a very deep decline so you will get a loss because you are better off holding coins and waiting to rise higher because crypto prices fall with big things usually if we are impatient in facing such a market then we only will get a loss.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
the current market often goes up and down, the value is smaller. if you sell it now you will lose a lot but if it is your choice and you are afraid that in the future the price will be cheaper, just let go of your coins. You have to be sure that in the future the market will rise again to be stable and you have to wait because the potentially strong coins will rise again and they will rise and return the lost value, so you will get a big profit. think first before regretting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
Now it seems to me that everyone is watching the same falls in their portfolios, but I think that in the end the result will be the same and the market will still recover!
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 28, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
In fact, in the past few days many sells other coins in the ethereum because ethnoum has fallen due to market conditions. panic selling again happened oh pay for coins or tokens out of time and not properly resolved.

To be honest, I did not expect that the price of Ethereum would fall so much. Good thing I sold it in my time. But now you can buy, at a cheap price, tokens from the TOP 50.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
In fact, in the past few days many sells other coins in the ethereum because ethnoum has fallen due to market conditions. panic selling again happened oh pay for coins or tokens out of time and not properly resolved.
Activity: 420
November 28, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
If you want to buy altcoin at this stage, you should divide the capital to use the median price method to reduce the risk. Certainly over this period the market will recover strongly.
But the problem today is that people cannot stop and only a very large buyer can stop the market when they can buy all the possible projects and only then when the sellers see that the trading volumes increase, the trend can change
Activity: 56
November 28, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
no worries keep calm and do work the price will increase in few days for sure and the dumpers just duping the coins for low price this also the reason for price decreasing.
copper member
Activity: 322
November 28, 2018, 02:15:36 AM
if you do not want to be empty pocket than be in the market for long term and if you are worried about your investment and can not take much risk than i would suggest you to sell your coins but in this case you will regret one day. choice is yours market may go further down but on the other side it can be go to moon.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 28, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
because it's already fallen, I think it's better that you don't sell it, just risk everything because you've lost 40% so it's better to let it go up again, it won't take long or not because you've already suffered heavy losses, just think you've lost everything then you won't care how long you have to wait
now prices have started to stabilize again, and I think selling right now I don't think it's good. however, I might hold back some of the coins that I have, because I could have benefited when prices began to recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 01:59:25 AM
Congratulate, you are the hamster who unsuccessfully tried to catch the falling knife, always calculate the risks and analyze the situation on the market if you plan to invest.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 27, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
because it's already fallen, I think it's better that you don't sell it, just risk everything because you've lost 40% so it's better to let it go up again, it won't take long or not because you've already suffered heavy losses, just think you've lost everything then you won't care how long you have to wait
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 27, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
If you bought in during November you haven't bought at a bad time even considering the market just flash crashed for no apparent reason apart from hard forks and regulatory concerns which are issues that will subside in time and the market will increase in value to a more sensible range so don't panic!
Activity: 168
November 27, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
If you want to buy altcoin at this stage, you should divide the capital to use the median price method to reduce the risk. Certainly over this period the market will recover strongly.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
Sorry for you brother, but in that situation and market conditions, buying something is not good idea in my opinion, all we can do is just wait and watch the big game)

If you do not have more money to invest, I would probably say the same, and therefore I support you, but if people have money that they would like to invest, then I would not refuse to invest today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

if the money not really urgent to use then just leave it better  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: