Pages:
Author

Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!! - page 7. (Read 2086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
This disgrace that is happening in the market should stop and then you can decide to keep your coins and continue, or sell them if you think that the price will fall even lower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
If you are already afraid of the market down, then you should choose to sell because the encryption price can be zeroed every day. If you still think the market can recover, don't let yourself be anxious every day. , maintain a good attitude, face the changes in the market!
Activity: 644
November 27, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
The market is very unpredictable and you have to keep holding your coins and not selling coins. The market will not forever fall and surely there will be times when the market will return to the top again. With coins that you hold for long-term investments and if you now have money. You can buy more coins that have potential
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
It is selling panic sale. So we do not know when it's over. I think "Panic buy" will beat "Panic sale" and the price of the coin will rise again. People started to worry. But be calm
Activity: 280
November 27, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

I am not sure of the correctness of the advice that you need to hold until the recovery, despite the fact that bought at the wrong time. No one will say exactly what will happen to the market in the future, but I think that the fall will continue. It may not be so intense, but it will approach the level of 3 thousand dollars.
Activity: 434
November 27, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
What coin? If it is bitcoin, you don't have to worry. If you are a long-term investor, you should not observe the market. You should look at the market this year. If you are just a newbie, then you must always pay attention to the direction of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 27, 2018, 12:02:00 AM
Yeah your timing was quite unlucky. But you need to think of this as a longer term investment. Sometime within the next 2 years there will be a bull run and you'll be rewarded.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
You don't have to sell the coins that you have, if you sell now, you will suffer losses. It's better to save your coins because this will be safer. Although the market conditions are currently weakening, but from experience in the price of coins, of course, it will also recover.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 26, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
Yes, no one will hear or read. They'll just do it their way. No one cares about the fact that all essentially depends on what will be the market. Sell on the downside-it's bad, buy on the downside - it's good

Everyone has their own situation. My friend moved to another city and was forced to sell their BTC at a price of 4,600 dollars apiece. He needed the money . Someone thinks that soon BTC will be 2000 $ and sells . These people have every right to be. It is their cryptocurrency and they have the right to do anything with it.
it is extremelly bad fpr a person not to trust his pr her own intuition and to feel taht he pr she should sell in order to save
you jeed to undertsmd taht it os importamt to stay calm and organised in case you wajt ypur business to thrive
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 26, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
it is strange how peopel know everything about panoc selling hut thet still wajt to do this as they think taht they will save
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Yes, no one will hear or read. They'll just do it their way. No one cares about the fact that all essentially depends on what will be the market. Sell on the downside-it's bad, buy on the downside - it's good

Everyone has their own situation. My friend moved to another city and was forced to sell their BTC at a price of 4,600 dollars apiece. He needed the money . Someone thinks that soon BTC will be 2000 $ and sells . These people have every right to be. It is their cryptocurrency and they have the right to do anything with it.
it is extremelly bad fpr a person not to trust his pr her own intuition and to feel taht he pr she should sell in order to save
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 11:29:46 PM
yes we nee dto remembr tagt it is really dangeroud tomsell evrything at the first sight of the problems as we need our money
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 26, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

If you had followed rule #1 of investing in crypto: Invest only what you can afford to lose, then you can hodl for a long time.
If you have plans of using that fiat that you used to purchase crypto within 12 months, I suggest you monitor the market daily as it's possible that you can still lose 50% of it or even more.
Activity: 685
November 26, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Don't sell, instead buy.additional coins. Choose the top 5 coins. These coins are offered at a very low prices now. If in case, these coins go down further, buy additional coins again. Then, wait long term or until the next bull run. The market will surely go bullish in one year or two.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 26, 2018, 10:54:17 PM
Donot be panicky be cool to make investment as there is  lot selling pressure remember money saved is money earned.
Activity: 770
November 26, 2018, 10:43:21 PM
I think selling right now will only lead us to loss. I think patient for a little while will be better option.
It should increase again after the condition became stable.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2018, 10:42:57 PM
If you're expecting a decent profit hodl atleast until the top of the year, this dump can recover terribly before long and do not hurry to sell in panic. notably once the market is dropping, hope for a positive modification terribly before long.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
Indeed this time is drawbacks for a lot of cryptos. large price reduction makes the results hard to be detained again because of the fear of getting dropped. If secured then did cut loss before it becomes deeper again. But if you still have hope and believe so resistant to long-term results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 26, 2018, 10:13:46 PM
difficult to predict until when this decline will occur, maybe until the beginning of 2019. but we don't become panic selling, it will harm us and benefit those who use it. keep hold of the coins you have, don't sell them. buy little by little while the price is still cheap.
you are right,
now we don't know how long the market will decline, but i know that crypto will continue to grow. we just need to be patient, sooner or later all will grow again. panic will not help you, such an attitude will increasingly make the market more chaotic and will continue to empty your wallet.
Activity: 77
November 26, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

the market is still often up and down, yesterday only rose a few percent and is now down again. If you sell it, you will lose because it is far from the price when you bought it, it's better to wait until the market is stable and the coins you have at least have been profitable even if only a few percent, than you will lose. believe that the market will definitely rise, it will not continue like this and in the future Crypto will be more advanced and grow better.
Pages:
Jump to: