Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction - page 2. (Read 8010 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95 euro from BG to Portugal where he is located. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

"Blame escrow services, and don't trust them."
vip

Just to let you guys know that AMT contacted me regarding the miner i won on this auction and i canceled the deal

They gave me strange answers and quotation regarding the delivery expenses and also didn´t agree with the terms of escrow service

Off course i will leave negative feedback on their trust, this deal was only a lost of time

And, that's how one rebuilds their cred after being a total 100% fuckup on BT. Joshua Zipkin, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, another scammer in PA, strikes out again.
vip
You guys have a whole thread for selling things "AMT Garage Sale" and you're just now contacting different shipping companies for the best rates?

What part of Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp don't you understand?
vip
First those are sent feedbacks, 2, John k has been mia for a year.

Really?  That alone should prove that we have never used escrow. And now we feel stupid.

Further proof that Joshua Zipkin alone mans this AMT_miners account, in spite of the Jim Browns, Scotts, Allysias, et al. he pulls outta his Jewish ass to sign posts.

How many Jews can fit in a privy?
All depends how big the Joshua Zipkins are in the five gallon bucket beneath the seat.
vip
Shipping to Canada is more expensive, we have discounts to US and Europe based on our contract with DHL and have registered company acounts in both USA and EU. Our quote for express to Toronto from Shenzhen for each unit is $360 (18kgs, 22inches (wide) x 8inches high 22inches long) per machine based on a quote we just got from DHL. Alternatively, we can give you the address of our ware house in shenzhen and you request a pickup yourself if you get a better quote.

Below is not the rack mount model, but we use the same boxes and packaging for both rack mount and non-rack mount models. Posting pics (just taken) just give to give an idea of the size of the box.

You will be receiving the rack mount model, please do not confuse the miner in pic as the one you'll be receiving. 

What a fuckin' asshole! The bids were predicated on the rigs being shipped from PA. Now, you want to fuck the winner further by upping the shipping cost.

No where in the auction rules does it state that you're allowed to lie about where you're shipping from no matter how many times you read the rules.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

That is not really how it works, if you wanted a minimum amount you should have set a minimum bid amount or a reserve. To be honest I am surprised the bids got to 1.3 (read more carefully and you will see it did not hit 1.35 before the end of auction) with the reputation you have on this forum.

Maybe it wasn't a Freudian slip after all:

I guess you are right about me being the only one who will ever ROI on an AMT miner, looks like I'm also the only one who will win an auction and actually receive it. T minor, looks like I'm also the only one who
vip
My bad! Just realized that one can't simply edit posts in this section.
vip
He changed the terms mid auction...

And then again after it was finished.

And I doubt anyone will get a unit from them...

But, but, but... "we are trying to develop some credibility in the Auction section."

"Please write a review of how we're doing so far."

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct a cauction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand and what nut.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins so that we can get our feet on the ground and real scam bitcoiners. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

Scott (not my real name or a real person)
vip

But, but, but... "we are trying to develop some credibility in the Auction section."

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct a cauction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand and what nut.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

vip

Business is so brisk, and we are so busy, we at AMT opted to conduct an auction on the very forum we loathe to build up our cred. With Captain Joshuz Zipkin at the helm, we're sure we'll have no problem accomplishing the task at hand.

Josh Zipkin has never lied to anybody, but his American business was destroyed by morons on this forum. It just saddens us that those very few morons are the ones that trusted in us first sending us their precious bitcoins. For punishment, we've opted to not send them the miners they ordered or a refund till a lawsuit is settled AND we get the funds back from IMET that Joshua Zipkin wrote a bad $200,000 check for.

Regards,

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Check out previously delivered miners

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers

and RMA shipments back to AMT have been refused.
Activity: 294
Check out previously delivered miners

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers
vip
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

That is not really how it works, if you wanted a minimum amount you should have set a minimum bid amount or a reserve. To be honest I am surprised the bids got to 1.3 (read more carefully and you will see it did not hit 1.35 before the end of auction) with the reputation you have on this forum.

Maybe it wasn't a Freudian slip after all: We are cautioning off three miners full miners with PSU.
vip
Activity: 420
This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out aged of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.

karma - it's a motherfucker and josh zipkin knows it. he has scammed a LOT of people including myself. im out $6,000 cash because im an idiot for trusting him.
these guys are con artist. they have not delivered my 1.2TH machine yet from last year! i paid them $6,000 for order #610 and i have got nothing but attitude from the owner Josh Zipkin since day 1!!

actually, they are now trying to purchase $1,000 1th machines from china and pass them off as the $6,000 miner i bought last year. im telling you DO NOT BUY FROM AMT MINERS THEY ARE CROOKS! they have not delivered me a fucking thing! all the owner josh zipkin does is tell me what an asshole i am for berating him for being such a scammy douche bag.

AMT makes BFL look like boy scouts.
these guys are con artist. they have not delivered my 1.2TH machine yet from last year! i paid them $6,000 for order #610 and i have got nothing but attitude from the owner Josh Zipkin since day 1!!
Activity: 240
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
at this point I am leaving negative review - this auction degraded into absolute bullshit the moment AMT_miners realised noone is willing to pay the price they hoped.

first they insulted my escrow provider, who has a fantastic reputation
then the shipping costs tripled
then they offered to host my equipment (ie: no escrow)

as far as im concerned this is a total scam. I gave AMT the benefit of the doubt and they shat all over everything.

i gave them neg. as well...i think its only fair for what they have pulled
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out ahead of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.
Pages:
Jump to: