Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction - page 5. (Read 8010 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Still trying to figure out the winner but yes we will ship these out immediately.

It looks like braindead has 3@ 1.5 based on a PM he sent two days ago that we missed, not sure if that counts though.

Learning the rules.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
if i were you i wouldn't buy anything from them... you sure think you got a good deal now but did you think of what would happen to their support in future? they shipped broken miners, left buyers hanging before... anyways your decision, just saying..

This is a 24 Hour auction and the and will end on 8/4/2014 at 8:00pm

Buyers can by 1, 2 or all 3 miners.
Go.
Auction closes at 8pm today btw.
1 @ 1.35

Ill take the other two at 1.35.
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little?

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

TL;DR
I won two units at 1.35BTC based on the extended auction timeframe. OP might reneg on the auction guidelines.

I expect 2 of these units, and to pay using escrow in the next 24hrs and shipment within 24hrs of that. I have sent a PM to AMT-Miners and expect them to fulfill the requirements of operating a legitimate auction. Otherwise I will leave negative feedback and request anyone else involved in this auction do the same.

good luck but i wouldn't hold my breath

whatever happens happens. I welcome the opportunity to leave positive OR negative trust for the user as the honoring of this auction could determine how many machines they actually sell, and unsold stock will very quickly depreciate.

ps: I would not pay more than 1.6BTC for these based on spec and reputation, so OP claiming after the 'winning' bids that the price was unfair and should have been a minimum value is entirely against the rules and spirit of an auction
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Go.
1 @ 1.35

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little?

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

TL;DR
I won two units at 1.35BTC based on the extended auction timeframe. OP might reneg on the auction guidelines.

I expect 2 of these units, and to pay using escrow in the next 24hrs and shipment within 24hrs of that. I have sent a PM to AMT-Miners and expect them to fulfill the requirements of operating a legitimate auction. Otherwise I will leave negative feedback and request anyone else involved in this auction do the same.

whatever happens happens. I welcome the opportunity to leave positive OR negative trust for the user as the honoring of this auction could determine how many machines they actually sell, and unsold stock will very quickly depreciate.

ps: I would not pay more than 1.6BTC for these based on spec and reputation, so OP claiming after the 'winning' bids that the price was unfair and should have been a minimum value is entirely against the rules and spirit of an auction
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

Go.
1 @ 1.35

TL;DR

Activity: 452
Yups off course .. keep us informed
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Go.
1 @ 1.35

TL;DR

He changed the terms mid auction...

And then again after it was finished.

And I doubt anyone will get a unit from them...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

And then again after it was finished.
legendary
Merit: 1119

Did OP sold the units to anyone ?? What happened with this auction??
legendary
Merit: 1119
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an at cost price. Again this is our first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2x S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

Then learn how auctions work...set a minimum bid aka: a reserve 
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an at cost price. Again this is our first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2x S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

everything you do turns to crap...you sure you didn't work at bfl at some point? either honor the auction or face neg. trust from the angry auction winners bout all you can do at this point
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

That is not really how it works, if you wanted a minimum amount you should have set a minimum bid amount or a reserve. To be honest I am surprised the bids got to 1.3 (read more carefully and you will see it did not hit 1.35 before the end of auction) with the reputation you have on this forum.

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2 S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

S3's go for .75 x 2 all the time, but your only getting about 900ghs and no power supply.

Yeah, but when you order an S3, odds are they'll be delivered on time. Buyers here need to be aware that the odds of an on-time delivery from AMT is virtually 0%.

and remember to escrow Wink
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
S3's go for .75 x 2 all the time, but your only getting about 900ghs and no power supply.

Yeah, but when you order an S3, odds are they'll be delivered on time. Buyers here need to be aware that the odds of an on-time delivery from AMT is virtually 0%.
1 @ 1.35

That guy misunderstood the bid he made and removed it in the other post

The last bid was 3 @ 1.3 from me so i think i deserve the other unit

legendary
ASIC Wannabe
1 @ 1.35

This is an integrated miner that runs at 1.25ths and can be clocked to 1.35 if you dont mind the HW errors, so 1.75 a piece would be a fair market price. 3 2 or 1 @ 1.9  gets free shipping. How about that.

Pages:
Jump to: