Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction - page 4. (Read 8010 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Have used bitpop 2-3 times, all went flawless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
FYI, john K. isn't mia anymore...but i don't think he is doing escrows anymore...i pm'd him once for an escrow and he never responded, but his account is active again...
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
I do recommend bitpop, used his escrow service couple of times and everything was great.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
For legit escrows the following are active and trusted...  TomatoCage / OgNasty / Escrow.ms  I have used all of these guys and trusted them with a lot more than 2-3 Bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
First those are sent feedbacks, 2, John k has been mia for a year.

Really?  That alone should prove that we have never used escrow. And now we feel stupid.

Easy misunderstanding at first glance of sent vs received reputation. The bad reputation was sent TO an imposter 'trezor' account.

I still am happy to go ahead with escrow using bit pop who has a great reputation and no reason to dissappear with a measly ~3btc.

Please see if other shipment methods may be competitive - it seems strange that shipping to Canada would cost 3x shipping to the United states does, almost a full bitcoin difference in price.

If you can provide an exact BTC value for 2.7btc plus shipping costs I can move funds to the escrow address asap. I would request that the packages be marked with the auction value or $500 each to spare some expense at the time of delivery

We'll check some other companies and get back to you, but its like 7:30pm over there so anyway it'll ship tomorrow. Tomorrow morning (your evening) and would most likely arrive on Saturday. we'll see about UPS i they can provide a better quote. The difference in price is because we have discounted rates to and from to specific territories with DHL.Like Shenzhen/Hongkong - Eastcoast, BG- EUROZONE discounts etc. We'll check in the morning and get back to you.
legendary
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Really?  That alone should prove that we have never used escrow. And now we feel stupid.

Easy misunderstanding at first glance of sent vs received reputation. The bad reputation was sent TO an imposter 'trezor' account.

I still am happy to go ahead with escrow using bit pop who has a great reputation and no reason to dissappear with a measly ~3btc.

Please see if other shipment methods may be competitive - it seems strange that shipping to Canada would cost 3x shipping to the United states does, almost a full bitcoin difference in price.

If you can provide an exact BTC value for 2.7btc plus shipping costs I can move funds to the escrow address asap. I would request that the packages be marked with the auction value or $500 each to spare some expense at the time of delivery
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
No problem, good luck.

legendary
Ok,

We have to abide by the auction rules,and learn from this one. We've reviewed this and at least two need to be sent to Klondike at 1.35.

Please facilitate escrow within the next few hours so that they can get shipped out today. Also add pm your address for a shipping quote. If you're anywhere in America it's about $120 from, so add $120 x 2. This is a substantial loss on our side btw,but now we know for the next auction which we'll be posting shortly.

Thank you. Its morning here and I likely will not be able to arrange payment while at work until this evening.

Shipping would be to Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Escrow could be via CanaryInTheMine or Bitpop - I have reached out to both and await response from them. I would like the terms of escrow to allow 48hrs from delivery for me to inspect the miners and run long enough to ensure they run stable before escrow is released (Can release earlier if no problems arise)

regards,

Can we use John K instead.

Lol wow seriously? I'm out this is way too shady

No offense meant by that, but there are some negative reviews there one just yesterday which said "fraud". And again, this is our first auction, and pretty much our first escrow too.
legendary
Ok,

We have to abide by the auction rules,and learn from this one. We've reviewed this and at least two need to be sent to Klondike at 1.35.

Please facilitate escrow within the next few hours so that they can get shipped out today. Also add pm your address for a shipping quote. If you're anywhere in America it's about $120 from, so add $120 x 2. This is a substantial loss on our side btw,but now we know for the next auction which we'll be posting shortly.

Thank you. Its morning here and I likely will not be able to arrange payment while at work until this evening.

Escrow could be via CanaryInTheMine or Bitpop - I have reached out to both and await response from them. I would like the terms of escrow to allow 48hrs from delivery for me to inspect the miners and run long enough to ensure they run stable before escrow is released (Can release earlier if no problems arise)

regards,

Lol wow seriously? I'm out this is way too shady
Ok,

regards,

Shipping to Canada is more expensive, we have discounts to US and Europe based on our contract with DHL and have registered company acounts in both USA and EU. Our quote for express to Toronto from Shenzhen for each unit is $360 (18kgs, 22inches (wide) x 8inches high 22inches long) per machine based on a quote we just got from DHL. Alternatively, we can give you the address of our ware house in shenzhen and you request a pickup yourself if you get a better quote.

Below is not the rack mount model, but we use the same boxes and packaging for both rack mount and non-rack mount models. Posting pics (just taken) just give to give an idea of the size of the box.

You will be receiving the rack mount model, please do not confuse the miner in pic as the one you'll be receiving. 

legendary
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

17JLZ1S2622NtLkx3LUEXoEHcyvy8JVZfc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=3mxH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Ok,

regards,
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
pl use forum time
Ok,

Ok,

Its either Klondike or Braindead..
No I meant 3 @ 1.3 without PSU's. Because the PSU's run us about $220 anyway.   Our all in cost to build these machines is 1.8k   your getting it 50% off build cost and these were just built, they are brand new,this is not some second hand bullshit.

I can arrange shipping to portugal but you have to pay for it, the best is if you have a DHL or Fedex account number and we can just bill to your account number.

I offered 1,5 btc for each one so it´s more than my auction, and for the rules in the auctions in this forum you must send the miners to the auction winner

This is the PM.  Does that count or no?
Pages:
Jump to: