Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction - page 3. (Read 8010 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This auction was an epic fail. Any person that posts up an auction should have all the details figured out aged of time. Sounds like Amt don't want to get scammed yet they are the ones with the bad rep.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
at this point I am leaving negative review - this auction degraded into absolute bullshit the moment AMT_miners realised noone is willing to pay the price they hoped.

first they insulted my escrow provider, who has a fantastic reputation
then the shipping costs tripled
then they offered to host my equipment (ie: no escrow)

as far as im concerned this is a total scam. I gave AMT the benefit of the doubt and they shat all over everything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
when I first saw this auction posted I figured it would end up as a cluster, I never expect it to be this bad.

i did...just a 15min search of AMT, and i already decided everything they touch turns to shit Smiley like most asic companies...the usual...wish a bunch of miners could start a asic company...would blow everyone outta the water Grin oh well glad nobody got scammed with this clusterfuck hehe

If Miners started the company they would never sale a machine,  they would just keep them and mine.  Well alright,  they would sale machines once a better one was developed and they had upgraded. 

or do both but better then other asic companies hehe cause we'd actually care bout the miners...hmmm til the greed monster would set in idk...guess we're all just screwed from the start hehe
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
when I first saw this auction posted I figured it would end up as a cluster, I never expect it to be this bad.

i did...just a 15min search of AMT, and i already decided everything they touch turns to shit Smiley like most asic companies...the usual...wish a bunch of miners could start a asic company...would blow everyone outta the water Grin oh well glad nobody got scammed with this clusterfuck hehe

If Miners started the company they would never sale a machine,  they would just keep them and mine.  Well alright,  they would sale machines once a better one was developed and they had upgraded. 

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I'm also refusing this escrow
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Yes AMT wanted to send me miners 1 TH from Europe i accepted with the condition of delivery offer because i was going to loose 750mh on 3 miners, the advertised ones where 1,25TH

The deal was accepted by him, then he didn´t accept escrow service provided by Ognasty, where the payment was only release after i tested the miners, after he also told delivery was more expensive than expected and i must pay for delivery ... anyway i dont care anymore i´m out

Ognasty also refused to provide escrow for this bussiness with AMT and refunded me the BTC
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
The above was an attempt to edit but we quoted.

We emphasized on the 95 euro per 22kg over night express DHL shipping rate for a 22kg machine from BG to Portugal.

And commented on Klondikes situation and we cants get a better rate to canada but we can host the miners for him instead, maybe that would be just be easier and more immediate activation.

Absolutely no hosting. I already have enough concerns building over your ability to deliver a miner for an auction I won several days ago, so i do not want to take the risks of having you host my hardware (which would effectively remove the ability for escrow)

Please provide a total value in btc that i can pay for 2 miners shipped to toronto.

Ps: since shipping to the USA is supposedly cheaper - if anyone wants to take my spot for 1.45btc per miner (plus the $120/ea shipping) let me know. It would be a good deal for you and save me some money on the high shipping cost
Activity: 392
The above was an attempt to edit but we quoted.

We emphasized on the 95 euro per 22kg over night express DHL shipping rate for a 22kg machine from BG to Portugal.

And commented on Klondikes situation and we cants get a better rate to canada but we can host the miners for him instead, maybe that would be just be easier and more immediate activation.
Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95  euro per box overnight express from BG to Portugal where he is located. Its a 22kg machine. Thats a good price because of our contract with DHL europe. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.

In Klondikes case, we can still send the miners but we cant find a cheaper rate than the previous purchase. Alternative, we can just host them for him instead if he'd prefer which would be immediate activation.
Yea we've never really worked with escrow, nor sold directly on this forum. We'll just get the site back and clients can buy from there.

We offered Braindead 3 1ths miners for 4 BTC. The express DHL shipping cost was 95 euro from BG to Portugal where he is located. 4 BTC for 3Th is a good enough deal for hardware, its less than .75 cents per GHS. Then we asked him to cover shipping at least right, and he didnt want to, so its better just to sell to these 1th's without all the BS.

We understand the need for escrow and shipping terms and stuff like that, but miner manufacturers these days make such small margins on new productions its almost not worth it and chip companies are creating the environment for just that purpose.

We want to make everyone happy right, but we're not going broke while do it.

Also we hesitant to work with escrow, we've never done it really, so like.. how do we know that the escrow agent isn't in cohorts with the buyer. Like, is there an escrow agent rating system like dogie does for hardware? Thats a serious question and these are just our serious concerns. We have hardware that we want to move immediately but don't want to go through hoops to do it thats all.
Activity: 452

Just to let you guys know that AMT contacted me regarding the miner i won on this auction and i canceled the deal

They gave me strange answers and quotation regarding the delivery expenses and also didn´t agree with the terms of escrow service

Off course i will leave negative feedback on their trust, this deal was only a lost of time
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
It's been 24hrs since the last message by amt_miners and no pm contact either.

What's going on? Bitpop accepted doing escrow and i am willing to pay the unexpectedly high shipping charges to shop today
Think the unexpectedly high shipping is just them trying to save the low auction bid amount? My guess would be yes hehe least you're making them work really hard for their money

I checked on UPS tracking info for AMT's given measurements and it quoted me about $350-500 per unit and depending on urgency. I suspect it could be done for less if they have a DHL agent, but even that shipping price i can justify paying based on my bid.

nonetheless its been some time since I won and another 36+ hours since I arranged an escrow provider (Bitpop) and accepted that i might pay more than $120 per miner for delivery. I'm losing patience, particularly after I was already approached by an 'AMTminers' scammer on PM

Sorry about the delay,

We've been waiting for cheaper quotes and for UPS and FEDEX to get back to us with promises of a competitive quote but they haven't. What do you want to do?

Crashoveride54902 makes a good point - what sort of price and timing to ship with EMS or similar? $720 DHL shipping would take the first two weeks of running to pay for, so if it can be shipped for less and take a few extra days that could be worthwhike.

If not, please provide the full btc amount for the miners shipped to M6K2Z0 canada and I'll send payment to the Bitpop escrow address today.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
You guys have a whole thread for selling things "AMT Garage Sale" and you're just now contacting different shipping companies for the best rates?

What's going on? Bitpop accepted doing escrow and i am willing to pay the unexpectedly high shipping charges to shop today
Think the unexpectedly high shipping is just them trying to save the low auction bid amount? My guess would be yes hehe least you're making them work really hard for their money

I checked on UPS tracking info for AMT's given measurements and it quoted me about $350-500 per unit and depending on urgency. I suspect it could be done for less if they have a DHL agent, but even that shipping price i can justify paying based on my bid.

nonetheless its been some time since I won and another 36+ hours since I arranged an escrow provider (Bitpop) and accepted that i might pay more than $120 per miner for delivery. I'm losing patience, particularly after I was already approached by an 'AMTminers' scammer on PM

Sorry about the delay,

We've been waiting for cheaper quotes and for UPS and FEDEX to get back to us with promises of a competitive quote but they haven't. What do you want to do?

sorry but i think your crazy to pay that much on top of the auction price...i'd just ship'em snail mail and hope for the best hehe...but its your money n investment Wink good luck ta ya...if you even get the units lol
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Pages:
Jump to: