Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall- FAST AUCTION start at only 1 BTC - page 2. (Read 14124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Is that really 63,253 shares as hardware errors with 13,841 shares accepted or am I reading it wrong?
legendary
legendary
Thanks unit arrived on time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Wow, 4 of them!  You will be RICH very fast  1 BTC in less than 2 days or close to 3 BTC by end of this week.  Congrad!!!!
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
received mine today.. powering them with 2000watts supermicro server PSU.

Activity: 147
Merit: 104
@BITMAIN - check PM, my parcel stuck in customs
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
Great!

Let me know what kind of expensive floor tiles you bought!   Grin Grin Grin

Just kidding...  But seriously, Glad to hear your AntMiner is almost there!

Could you share happy family photo with your miner? (May be a card with the username or Part of the world?

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
just received a phone call from UPS, they should be delivering the items in an hour or so....
sorry i meant the power wires.. kind of psu and how many wires you're using...

nice... care to share your wire setup? i'm still trying out various ways to get these wired up...  Grin

Just received my unit and running at around 179G ... and then received a tracking number  Cheesy

I have it connected to the LAN port (not wifi) and setup the WAN as per the instructions provided by Sushi. Did not make any changes to the LAN settings. Its quite straight forward.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Anchorage, AK, United States    11/26/2013    2:52 P.M.   Departure Scan

Getting excited !
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
nice... care to share your wire setup? i'm still trying out various ways to get these wired up...  Grin

is that your means for the connection on the dell psu?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Can BITMAIN reply my pm (at least) or my thread (see signature). People want an answer for the USB. I know 180gh/s is more important here but loads of people are waiting for U1. In case you dont understand, here is the chinese transcript: BITMAIN可不可以至少回覆我的短信,或者是我的群體採礦活動(見我的簽名)。很多人正在等你們公佈U1的價錢!!!!
[/u]

Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Can BITMAIN reply my pm (at least) or my thread (see signature). People want an answer for the USB. I know 180gh/s is more important here but loads of people are waiting for U1. In case you dont understand, here is the chinese transcript: BITMAIN可不可以至少回覆我的短信,或者是我的群體採礦活動(見我的簽名)。很多人正在等你們公佈U1的價錢!!!!
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io

Just received my unit and running at around 179G ... and then received a tracking number  Cheesy

I have it connected to the LAN port (not wifi) and setup the WAN as per the instructions provided by Sushi. Did not make any changes to the LAN settings. Its quite straight forward.

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
just received my tracking nos...  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: