Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall- FAST AUCTION start at only 1 BTC - page 3. (Read 14124 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
i also got my tracking # - thanks, Bitmain
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Received a tracking number for the 2nd unit (having participated and won in both auctions), according to UPS the package has been on its way since yesterday.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I asked one of my Chinese friend who lives in China, Shenzhen (The city that Bitmain claims their factory is located in) to call them and Buy one Antminer Unit from their Taobao Store.
(You can find their store link in one their posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3648732 )
And here are their contact info my friend tried to communicate with:
Ali Wang Wang: 比特大陆:李盈斐
Ali Wang Wang: 比特大陆:范晓俊
QQ: 8133455
QQ: 800022357
QQ: 9161403
Phone Number: 18611720733
Phone Number: 18911677899

They announced they will put up 30 units at 21:00, 23 November for sale. They crossed 20,000 CNY and priced the units for 18,500 CNY.
My Chinese friend (who is familiar with Taobao website and usually buys from it) tried to buy one but after some unsuccessful attempt he said "they are just showing off that people are buying from their store and there is not any actual sale. They don't let me to buy and they are actually using their Taobao store to advertise their validity". And as my Chinese friend claims no one is able to buy anything from their Taobao shop.

I am emphasizing that my Chinese friend tried to buy from their Taobao store on the exact time they announced and tried it for two of their announcements.

I just hope my Chinese friend and I are wrong in our guess that they are scam.
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
still no tracking nr  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Tracking # received ! Thank you gentlemen !
Activity: 336
got my tracking no.   Grin

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    4:54 P.M.   Export Scan
Shenzhen, China    11/25/2013    11:48 P.M.   Import Scan
China    11/25/2013    3:52 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Hopefully coming to the US.
Activity: 336
got my tracking no.   Grin
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
hey i'm curious how you got those wired up, can you please post some pics...

These seem to be the same miner I have!  You are lucky you got that Dell PSU... 

yes, i feel that dell PE2950 PSU is perfect match with Antminer, i get about 6 pcs of 2nd hand Dell PSU with cost of RMB750 include the courier fee, ~ U$125

its valuable PSU. The only problem need to selfmade the connecting cable.

hi bclcjunkie,
you may refer to below picture for the connection.

short circuit pin A1+B1+B6+C6 to power up the PSU.
Use jumper connector to connect B2+B3 to configure the Fan in silent mode.
P1~P3 is grounding, P4~P6 power output. you should measure it before connect to the antminer

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Got my trucking number from Bitmain -> my parcel is in half-way now in United Arab Emirates Smiley
JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.

I didnt get the tracking number yet... but the units r here!!! had to pay < $50 tax to the ups man (im in Thailand)

Now need to find power supply. Honestly did not expect getting it this week.

In case anyone is wondering about customs, each unit is valued at $120 and is labeled "computer accessories"

Dell server PSU PE2950 will be a good choice...

I have 1 650W ATX that im gonna butcher in a bit. then go shopping... I have limitations in choice of locally available things... Prolly end up with normal DC transformers - 12V > 400W . But thats tomorrow... its already 4:30pm here and im still in bed.

Buy some PCIE 6pin extender instead of butcher PSU.
Activity: 322
Supersonic
JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.

I didnt get the tracking number yet... but the units r here!!! had to pay < $50 tax to the ups man (im in Thailand)

In case anyone is wondering about customs, each unit is valued at $120 and is labeled "computer accessories"

I have 1 650W ATX that im gonna butcher in a bit. then go shopping... I have limitations in choice of locally available things... Prolly end up with normal DC transformers - 12V > 400W . But thats tomorrow... its already 4:30pm here and im still in bed.

I love Bitcoin
JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.

I love Bitcoin
Hey guy...

i also dont get the tracking no, but i got called by the courier staff that the parcel are delivery to my guard house...i only can go back and check the receiving later...

i guess bitmain was busy on the production...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
I bet that's all it cost to manufacture
Activity: 322
Supersonic
JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST.

guys anybody got their tracking numbers yet? Thanks
nope
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
I just got a call from UPS informing me that my package is with Philippines customs and i have to pay 30$ fee.. I'll receive it tomorrow
aah interesting. In the last auction, the package to Japan shipped real fast, while the ones to North America sat in Shenzen for almost one whole day.

yeah usually i received shipment from china or HK in 1-2days via UPS also no tracking provided..
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
nope here..
guys anybody got their tracking numbers yet? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I just got a call from UPS informing me that my package is with Philippines customs and i have to pay 30$ fee.. I'll receive it tomorrow
aah interesting. In the last auction, the package to Japan shipped real fast, while the ones to North America sat in Shenzen for almost one whole day.
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: