Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall- FAST AUCTION start at only 1 BTC - page 4. (Read 14124 times)

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
guys anybody got their tracking numbers yet? Thanks

None and it was past "tomorrow morning" in China   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Nope :\
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
hey i'm curious how you got those wired up, can you please post some pics...

These seem to be the same miner I have!  You are lucky you got that Dell PSU... 

yes, i feel that dell PE2950 PSU is perfect match with Antminer, i get about 6 pcs of 2nd hand Dell PSU with cost of RMB750 include the courier fee, ~ U$125

its valuable PSU. The only problem need to selfmade the connecting cable.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Now the lucky winners are start receiving their miners, here is the setup guide for the AntMiner

Setup Guide: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970
ASIC Myth Buster
Yes this will work!  It's a nice PSU

yes, i feel that dell PE2950 PSU is perfect match with Antminer, i get about 6 pcs of 2nd hand Dell PSU with cost of RMB750 include the courier fee, ~ U$125

Will this work?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-PowerEdge-PE2950-Z750P-00-750W-Server-PSU-Power-Supply-JX399-/261322796426?pt=US_Server_Power_Supplies&hash=item3cd80d6d8a
Thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Will this work?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-PowerEdge-PE2950-Z750P-00-750W-Server-PSU-Power-Supply-JX399-/261322796426?pt=US_Server_Power_Supplies&hash=item3cd80d6d8a
Thanks a lot
legendary
Etherscan.io
UPS is fetching the goods now. Tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning.

With knc already shipping the Nov batches, if they are not shipped soon we are unlikely see a breakeven for a long time .... Oh well
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Additional information
1. Payment must be made within 12h of winning the auction.
2. No escrow.
3. Shipping within 24h after payment.
4. We reserve the right to extend the auction if the forum is off and refuse certain bidders.
Has anyone received shipping information? These were supposed to be shipped within 24 hours

I think we're well beyond the 24 hour period :| Waiting for shipping updates any time now...

+ 1 .. Come on ship em boxes  Cheesy
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin

Activity: 224
What the hell!!!!!!! where the f*** have i been all this time.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Additional information
2. No escrow.
4. We reserve the right to extend the auction if the forum is off and refuse certain bidders.
Has anyone received shipping information? These were supposed to be shipped within 24 hours

I think we're well beyond the 24 hour period :| Waiting for shipping updates any time now...
Activity: 147
Merit: 104

So they come with PSUs?
no
legendary
Etherscan.io

So they come with PSUs?
ASIC Myth Buster
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
Here is some photo of my miners...

legendary
Etherscan.io

Additional information
2. No escrow.

Cheers

Thanks. Missed that.  Grin
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

Additional information
2. No escrow.

Cheers
legendary
Etherscan.io
Additional information
2. No escrow.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: