Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall- FAST AUCTION start at only 1 BTC - page 6. (Read 14124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Yeah, last time I sent ~$3900 to someone for unproven technology after a first round auction that hasn't even arrived yet and a second round auction was spun off to put people in a buying frenzy was... oh, wait, never.  Good luck to everyone who won, can't get an answer out of Bitmain in regards to the usb's so hopefully these units are for real.  Something just doesn't seem right about this whole deal.

... sometimes you just gotta spin the wheel to try and play the game ...

I'd be lying if I don't have a bit of butt-clenching going on right about now. We're all taking a chance, agreed. Lets hope all this stuff is on the up-and-up.

There is plenty of proof that bitmain has the equipment to produce (and have produced) a lot of boards, and at least a few assembled units. I have no doubt that the antminer exists as a physical item, so as long as it is inside the UPS package that im tracking and mines BTC, Ill be very happy.

ps: i figure difficulty will soon become 70%/month while we wait for 28nm stuff, which could be somewhat profitable for these devices Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Yeah, last time I sent ~$3900 to someone for unproven technology after a first round auction that hasn't even arrived yet and a second round auction was spun off to put people in a buying frenzy was... oh, wait, never.  Good luck to everyone who won, can't get an answer out of Bitmain in regards to the usb's so hopefully these units are for real.  Something just doesn't seem right about this whole deal.

... sometimes you just gotta spin the wheel to try and play the game ...

I'd be lying if I don't have a bit of butt-clenching going on right about now. We're all taking a chance, agreed. Lets hope all this stuff is on the up-and-up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
so are these only to be sold in auctions?
so far it seems to be just that, it's like it's a 'pump and dump' scheme.
they're probably not in it for the long term by how this is all unfolding.

Dude, we get it. You're butt-hurt Sad Sorry you didn't get in on this round. I lost out on the first round auction myself. Can you please chill out a bit ? Pretty please ? *hugs*

C'est la vie sometimes with auctions :/

Blood im chiller than a ice cube, 4.75btc for 180ghs, idid bettter iwad just ask I ng not dying for it got 1ths on the go and got other supplies. Chilled!! Wink

Activity: 274
give us more of those Smiley
Ive just missed. It`s still sunday here :/
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Dude, we get it. You're butt-hurt Sad Sorry you didn't get in on this round. I lost out on the first round auction myself. Can you please chill out a bit ? Pretty please ? *hugs*

Blood im chiller than a ice cube, 4.75btc for 180ghs, idid bettter iwad just ask I ng not dying for it got 1ths on the go and got other supplies. Chilled!! Wink
legendary
Christian Antkow

Activity: 322
Supersonic
Ok then qhens the next onw mr bitmain?
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
legendary
Christian Antkow
Tx-Id and requested information provided via email !

Cheers !
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 362
Pm with shipping info and tx Id sent.

thank you,
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
payment maked, PM and E-mail sent
Activity: 336
Pm with shipping info and tx Id sent.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
After your paying, please email me, [email protected] your shipping info, or PM me.

Shipping info should include:

name:
State/Province:
Detailed address:
zip code:
phone number

Blue colored info is usually forgot to provide, and without these we cannot ship with UPS.

Err... so no coupons for future orders ?  Wink
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
After your paying, please email me, [email protected] your shipping info, or PM me.

Shipping info should include:

name:
State/Province:
Detailed address:
zip code:
phone number

Blue colored info is usually forgot to provide, and without these we cannot ship with UPS.
Pages:
Jump to: