Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] BITMAIN launch first batch AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall - page 4. (Read 20835 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
10@1BTC

So are the bids supposed to be placed here?

Well.. then here goes nothing  Cheesy

2@2
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
hi,
does anyone know if the new auction takes place here or on a new thread?
Thanks

If I had to take a guess, I would a say a definitely a New Thread but the same section

Cheers
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
You should change the LAN into “DHCP client” mode

Does this have to be changed? or can it be left at 192.168.2.xxx?
I don't have DHCP server running on my router.

LAN is useless for the users, so you don't need worry about that.

it would be nice to see a step-by-step with a few pictures to make the process more fool-proof.

coming soon
Can it be flashed through jtag if it gets bricked?

Yes, but it will be mission impossible for average users to do this. In China we already have two buyers suffered this, and we have to ship them a new control board.

Sorry I'm not following 100%, and I don't want to brick my unit! Assuming I had the DHCP server running on my router:

1. Manually set my subnet to 192.168.2.xxx in order to access the control panel on that subnet (192.168.2.100?).
2. Use that control panel to change the LAN to "DHCP client" mode, then "save and apply"
3. Change WAN interface IP to match my local network settings (subnet 10.1.1.xxx)
4. Set up the miner using the WAN interface IP.

If you do not follow this, and set LAN and WAN’s IP address at the same subset, you will not be able to log into the control panel again.

My question is - if I do steps 1 to 4, won't my LAN and WAN IP end up both on the same subnet? (10.1.1.xxx)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
hi,
does anyone know if the new auction takes place here or on a new thread?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
it's 21:00 Beijing time, thats about 8 hours and 20 minutes as of now

Nap time then. Thanks !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
it's 21:00 Beijing time, thats about 8 hours and 20 minutes as of now
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
We will held a super fast auction for 30 units at around the forum time 13:00 today, and the auction last only for 2 hours, if new valid bids not show up in 20 mins.

So in about an hour and a half then ? It's late here in the States, and I'd like to know if I should brew a pot of coffee and stay up until 3am for this auction to end Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
sound interesting.  I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
received UPS tracking.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
We will held a super fast auction for 30 units at around the forum time 13:00 today, and the auction last only for 2 hours, if new valid bids not show up in 20 mins.

Please revist the Auction board to find our new auction thread Smiley As the auction last a short time and the quantity is larger than the first round auction, I hope you can grad some cheap miners  Smiley

The auction rules will be similar:

Bid it now
Auction total 30 S1 Dual Blades in this round.
Bid starting at 1 BTC (shipping included), All bids must be evenly divisible by 0.25BTC.
Specify both a price and a max quantity, if you want to bid for 2 units, 3.5 BTC each --> 2 @ 3.5
When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled.
If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will win miner first.
Uniform price auction: “All winning bidders pay a per unit price equal to the lowest winning bid (the lowest bid out of the buyers who actually received one or more units of the commodity) - regardless of their actual bid.”- quoted from wiki.
Last valid bid extends this auction by 20 min respectively

Payment methods accepted
BTC only.

Additional information
1. Payment must be made within 24h of winning the auction.
2. No escrow.
3. Shipping within 24h after payment.
4. We reserve the right to extend the auction if the forum is off and refuse certain bidders.

LAN is useless for the users, so you don't need worry about that.

it would be nice to see a step-by-step with a few pictures to make the process more fool-proof.

coming soon

Yes, but it will be mission impossible for average users to do this. In China we already have two buyers suffered this, and we have to ship them a new control board.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I can also confirm that I received a Tracking Number from BITMAIN-- and UPS claims delivery by EOB 25/11/2013 (EU).

Impressive.

I also got tracking info. Estimated delivery 26/11/2013 (EU).

Same here.
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 11/26/2013, By End of Day  (Japan)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

coming soon

coming soon
I don't think UPS will work in weekends, even in china.

They works in China. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Before you received the goods, you want to read this carefully. If you have any questions, please ask.

First, you have to connect your computer and the miner directly with an Ethernet cable. Then you manually set your IP address at 192.168.2.XXX, so you can browse the control panel. This is very similar to other OpenWRT based miners.

Default user name and password: root / root.

Please check the LAN setting before you change the WAN ip address. You should change the LAN into “DHCP client” mode, and click “Switch Protocol” then click “Save and apply”. Make sure the LAN interface is really in DHCP client mode. Then you can change WAN interface IP address according to your local network settings. The LAN is useless for users, but only useful to developers. If you do not follow this, and set LAN and WAN’s IP address at the same subset, you will not be able to log into the control panel again.

Don’t forget the WAN IP address you have set up. If you forget, you will not be able to login into the miner.

No reset to factory settings?

No, there is not in this version of control board. That's why I posted here. Please use labels and notes.

Please do not forget the login password if you change it.
Pages:
Jump to: