Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] BITMAIN launch first batch AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall - page 6. (Read 20828 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
"shipment with UPS within 24hrs of payment"

Its been about 10hrs since i paid, and no word from them yet (night-time in china i believe) so im not worried, but would love to see an update soon!

If using UPS, I assume it can be received in Ontario, Canada by the end of next week, correct? It would be worth a few extra dollars to expedite it so that im not left miner-less for a weekend waiting on a monday arrival... Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
4.75 BTC paid, info sent.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Ha - my payment address has 'sicK' in it.

wouldn't it be prudent to send postage info via PM exclusively?
I'm imagining some yoyo watching my payment address and then emailing their own postage details when they see the transaction lol.

I had CRY... what I did because of the price Tongue

Mine has MHs, back to the old days of GPU / FPGA mining.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

How soon do the products ship and by what method? I would be quite impressed if delivery occurs sometime next week.

Shipping within 24 hours of payment according to OP.
Next week should definitely be possible depending on the shipping method (especially close by here in Japan  Grin)
Activity: 145

I'm imagining some yoyo watching my payment address and then emailing their own postage details when they see the transaction lol.

I had CRY... what I did because of the price Tongue
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
PAID:  Transaction ID: 64de96b14d3c16b7b28495a073282af3f688584bd7db15b54f39335cb4d92a78
legendary
BTW can these miners be overclocked?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
however - is it fair that some winning bids are 4.75 and others are 5.00? My impression was that in a situation like that, the winning bids should be all considered 4.75?

Normally you pay what you bid but BITMAIN said everyone would pay the lowest succesfull bid so yhey are all 4.75, confirmed here...

So the price of units will be 4.75 BTC, and this is the winning bids. Thank you very much!
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
^nvm...

"Uniform price auction: “All winning bidders pay a per unit price equal to the lowest winning bid (the lowest bid out of the buyers who actually received one or more units of the commodity) - regardless of their actual bid.”- quoted from wiki. "

so the payment for my winning 5.00BTC bid IS actually 4.75BTC
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Will send BTC this afternoon (loading paper wallet now) and email info.

however - is it fair that some winning bids are 4.75 and others are 5.00? My impression was that in a situation like that, the winning bids should be all considered 4.75?
(if not, maybe i just havent been in enough auctions!)

How soon do the products ship and by what method? I would be quite impressed if delivery occurs sometime next week.
legendary
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
BTC and PM with shipping details send
Activity: 71
4.75 sent
PM and E-mail your shippment detail
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin

if you email, you can sign your shipment info with your wallet to proof the ownnership.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

I guess this kind of attack won't succeed  Smiley
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
BTC sent, email with wallet signed message. please check and confirm.
thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: