Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 46. (Read 136283 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
ATT All Bounty Participants

If you have not replied to the mail sent to you asking you to confirm your wallet address to send your DTB owed to you as yet.

Please do so by tomorrow!

Many Thanks

Kyle & Michael

Thanks Mlich for the information Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
don't see any of my tokens sent to my confirmed address 1Lm5Dac3pf9PWgt3xVZ3hruKMZiKEthnoM
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

If you have not replied to the mail sent to you asking you to confirm your wallet address to send your DTB owed to you as yet.

Many Thanks

Kyle & Michael

Umm, what mail? I talked Kyle via email and he said I had been properly registered as a bounty participant. But I didn't get a mail. Am I getting my coins, or not?

In my case, all confirmation mails from Augmentors team go to "Promotion" folder of Gmail. So you may want to check it if you use Gmail. Or check the Spam folder Smiley
I found the best way to find Augmentors mail in my mailbox is just searching in mailbox using "Augmentors" keyword, as you never know which folder the Gmail will put your mails into Grin

Kyle just answered my email about it; sorry to worry. Smiley There's so many bounty's out there, now, I'm on edge trying to keep them all in order. Good for the crypto industry, though
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Many Thanks

Kyle & Michael

Umm, what mail? I talked Kyle via email and he said I had been properly registered as a bounty participant. But I didn't get a mail. Am I getting my coins, or not?

In my case, all confirmation mails from Augmentors team go to "Promotion" folder of Gmail. So you may want to check it if you use Gmail. Or check the Spam folder Smiley
I found the best way to find Augmentors mail in my mailbox is just searching in mailbox using "Augmentors" keyword, as you never know which folder the Gmail will put your mails into Grin
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Many Thanks

Kyle & Michael

legendary
On slack asset trading is allready happening.
GENOFLIGHT card that is used in AUGMENTORS and in SoG was sold for 25000 DATABITS or about 2.5BTC
PARTNERSA a partner store access was sold for 20000 DATABITS or about 2BTC
GODTOKEN was sold for 36000 DATABITS or about 3.6BTC

This are just some of trades. I have no ideas if are highest. You could check yourself on DEX or swapbots and browse them.

Really interesting info, thanks!
Do you have any idea when it will be possible to exchange the TOKENs with specific CREATUREs?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer

Many Thanks

Kyle & Michael
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
On slack asset trading is allready happening.
GENOFLIGHT card that is used in AUGMENTORS and in SoG was sold for 25000 DATABITS or about 2.5BTC
PARTNERSA a partner store access was sold for 20000 DATABITS or about 2BTC
GODTOKEN was sold for 36000 DATABITS or about 3.6BTC

This are just some of trades. I have no ideas if are highest. You could check yourself on DEX or swapbots and browse them.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
The Bounty Campaign DTB distribution will remain to run on the 1st of April and will be distributed over 3 months.
Activity: 476
When bounty databits will be distributed? Afik, 20% is already sent out.anyone confirm that he received databits?
Thank you
I still didn't received anything.And i think bounty is still not distributed becasue nobody confirmed there bounty yet.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
If any bounty guys wanna sell DTB otc, DM me Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
I am looking to buy god tokens and partnet store access.

Pm me here with your offers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Looking forward to the databits distribution! Not long to go  Smiley
Activity: 343
When bounty databits will be distributed? Afik, 20% is already sent out.anyone confirm that he received databits?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1722
What is ICO price of AUG/DTB? I like the coin, but tux lacks liquidity.

Someone replied to that question already:

what is the ICO price of this coin?

10,000 sats at the end, but most people bought their coins in the beginning, I imagine, which was around 6,666 sats. Those people get their coins on Monday Tongue
legendary
I dont know what discrepancy is and not who CRials is, but AUGMENTORS hired https://tokenly.com/ to do their ICO and Tokenly is distributing this tokens.  Since tokens was distributed in batches, so it was cheaper, it took more time to find empty enough bitcoin block. And since we all know bitcoin have problems with full blocks that took some time. Maybe this was what makes you worry.

I was refering to this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18365044
Don't want to go into more details, I hope you are right and this indeed can be explained by Bitcoin network confirmation delays.
Thanks for being positive and helpful anyway!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Just a question. Is Augmentors game doing much advertising outside of the crypto world? Obviously, your targeted game base will not be this community right?

I am sure this forum and crypto community is not target here, but mobile gamers. Is similar project as Spells of Genesis. AUGMENTORS team now need to work on  Alpha and soon after Beta for everyone to test it. Before that doing any excessive advertising beside to the possible partners is a bit waste of resources.  Around 3 Millions Databits is reserved for promotions. Lets hope will be used wisely in upcoming years.
Since project is part of South Africa Shark Tank there will be free advertisement there even during developing project.

Hmm... The discrepancy I posted above (regarding tbe distribution at the time when CRials posted) is still not explained... Maybe counterparty explorer has few hours delay, huh...?  Roll Eyes
But well, lets pretend I am convinced  Grin
No reason for me to argue. Just get it rollin', I am ok with this Smiley

I dont know what discrepancy is and not who CRials is, but AUGMENTORS hired https://tokenly.com/ to do their ICO and Tokenly is distributing this tokens.  Since tokens was distributed in batches, so it was cheaper, it took more time to find empty enough bitcoin block. And since we all know bitcoin have problems with full blocks that took some time. Maybe this was what makes you worry.
Pages:
Jump to: