Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 43. (Read 136283 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Kind of same trend as Bitcrystals. But it's only 1/3rd of market cap atm.

How high do you think DTB will go short term?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Kind of same trend as Bitcrystals. But it's only 1/3rd of market cap atm.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Total supply is 21 million. Team will burn 79 million.

Got a source on this?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I havent received my bounty payment for translation and twitter.

What i need to do? I try contact admin, but nothing
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
How many total supply? Huh
I have read information by website, Databits created 100.000.000(one hundred million)DTB in total.
Total supply is 21 million. Team will burn 79 million.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Thanks,  I will buy More!!  Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Price hit new ATH  $0.316  it seems dont want to say behind its Twin BCY Tongue

With 21,739,741 Databits in existence that gives us $6,87 millions marketcap  and rank.18 among all asset on https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/   or rank 46 overall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The dev team should hire a better PR team or at least unify the two main threads and the relation of Databits to Augmentors.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18598908
legendary
I am a little confused about this game . At least how databit to buy character and play . Whether games already launched ? i am interested to play games . Whether by playing can get more coins databit ? ~

We are all confused of the game since it dont exist yet. Alpha will be out at end of May so we will for the first time be able to see an actual video developers playing it for real. Lets hope during summer or early autumn we will also be able to test it by ourselves.

Databits and creatures are counterpart asset.  Counterparty works on top of Bitcoin blockchain. If you want to know more just google it. And there is lots information on this forum. You will have them in your wallet and from there you will buy or sell them. Wallet will be linked to your AURGMETORS account so you will be able to use creatures ingame.  Managing of your databits and creatures wil be similar as in Spells of Genesis game that is coming out next week.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am a little confused about this game . At least how databit to buy character and play . Whether games already launched ? i am interested to play games . Whether by playing can get more coins databit ? ~
I felt confused use counter wallet , i would like to withdraw coin databits with fee first btc 0.0005 .
Then i ve deposit 0.0006. When i want to withdraw at least fee or btc must 0.0008. Please information ~
I want to ask you about the remaining distributions bounty ? when fully will be paid ? if gradual as may and june ? on how that sir ? just make sure mr
legendary
When can we redeem the creatures?
Day was not set yet.

Some strange creatures are getting appeared in Land of AUGMENTORS

Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
When can we redeem the creatures?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Well I cloud post this on gambling part of forum but since it is a bet related to AUGMENTORS i posted it here for future checking.   I am already happy with profits I will made from this Smiley

Will any card from cheapiest package will be interblockchain too?Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
As far as I know Bounties should be send in 2 rounds. First was sent few weeks ago. Next should be sent 1 months after first and last another month latter.

All in all, three rounds
legendary
Bounties will be paid out start of May and lastly on start of June. 

Game will hopefully be out a few months after.

I am looking to buy Ultimate and champion tokens.
Best prices paid.

I thought game release is in june, isn´t it?

I doubt we will see finally version of game this year, but i might be surprised.  If you are to lazy to go check website you can turn one page back and see I posted timeline that says 30. May working alpha. Working alpha is far from a game release. Alpha is a game that only developers can play it. Beta means that other players can test game. Closed means only by invitation and open Beta means that everyone can register.

Sir, I've left message about !claim my bounty with address DTB around a few days around. Seems not yet notice I got.
It's mean, My bounty will be send for compounding next round distribution?

As far as I know Bounties should be send in 2 rounds. First was sent few weeks ago. Next should be sent 1 months after first and last another month latter. I am not sure why you sent your valet address only few days ago. To get best additional infos is to send a mail to whatever email you were communicating with. Maybe this one: [email protected]
Oh and you dont need to log to your wallet to see if you got your DTB. Just put your wallet in this counterparty block explorer: https://blockscan.com/
legendary
Well I cloud post this on gambling part of forum but since it is a bet related to AUGMENTORS i posted it here for future checking.   I am already happy with profits I will made from this Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: