Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 41. (Read 136283 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
When is it worth waiting for the second part of the bounty of payments?
The past was in April, and this should be in May all right?
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hello Gamers of the world.

Please make sure to join the Augmentors Slack chat.  Very exciting times are coming.

https://augmentorsgame.signup.team

Be the first to hear and see the latest and greatest Augmentors development updates.

Also find the best deals on exclusive creature tokens and even otc databits deals.

A warm welcome awaits you.
Im the One who Knocks.

I could watch this all day. I can only begin to imagine how much gamers all over the world are going to be very impressed when they see this amazing game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how many all DTB coins are Huh
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
What should one do to be able to join alpha or beta testing of the game please?

Wait for the call first.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What should one do to be able to join alpha or beta testing of the game please?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Now that the token has launched, is there going to be any development on the blockchain tech, or is this just gonna be 100% focused on the game itself only?

For what I can see the blockchain (Counterparty) is used to create game assets and to display them in the game.
I think the game itself is 80% of the development efforts going forward.

Jackflag is sort of right. It is not just a game, but also how the users will be able to use blockchain asset. How to buy it how to securely store it how to do that with as least effort and time spent.  Spells of Genesis here pawned the road fro AUGMENTOS. Or better made the rope bridge, since is far from a road. AUGMENTORS team will need to focus in way more then just a game if huge success is to be expected.
Im the One who Knocks.
It's the game and the role of databits which gives databits its value. It's going to be easy assessment when the beta comes out.
When beta comes out?

I think we will wait for some time for that. First we would love to see Alpha.  Also all asset we bought in ICO distributed and what is lest burned. And a More detailed timeline. I did expect We wold get new detailed timeline in April, but I guess my speculation was a bit off.

No doubt about it, the guys are working every hour possible, the Team here has been open and also clearly has the best interests at heart for its investors.

Alpha is scheduled for June and i am sure we will see Alpha by then, please keep in mind this is a BIG task for the team and the fact it is their dream, so they will want to make everything as perfect as possible.

I am sure they will update once they have more solid dates in mind.  Till then keep spreading the word for Augmentors!
legendary
It's the game and the role of databits which gives databits its value. It's going to be easy assessment when the beta comes out.
When beta comes out?

I think we will wait for some time for that. First we would love to see Alpha.  Also all asset we bought in ICO distributed and what is lest burned. And a More detailed timeline. I did expect We wold get new detailed timeline in April, but I guess my speculation was a bit off.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Price hit new ATH  $0.316  it seems dont want to say behind its Twin BCY Tongue

With 21,739,741 Databits in existence that gives us $6,87 millions marketcap  and rank.18 among all asset on https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/   or rank 46 overall.

Those are some good stats! Smiley Looking forward for databits to be on more exchanges soon.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
When beta comes out?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
legendary
Activity: 1232
Buy support stronger than I thought. But seems like a double top pattern is emerging.

More augmented idiots joined the market after seeing a golem pic posted by febo. Im currently creating a golem from sand and acrylic acid and will digitize it to build the exact virtual copy of the physical model and use it in augmented universe. Im using a digitizer, an apparatus with a socket on the front plate where u insert materials, namely any kind of physical matter, before virtualizing that matter.

Sounds like you missed out on the ICO. Start a similar project ur self if u think it's so easy
legendary
Activity: 1722
I am a little confused about this game . At least how databit to buy character and play . Whether games already launched ? i am interested to play games . Whether by playing can get more coins databit ? ~

Febo gave you a good answer above, as per earning databits by playing the game I doubt it. However if they follow SoG steps they may organize game events or tournaments in the future with databits prizes.
This is me speculating it hasn't been confirmed or mentioned by the team. It would be nice to have some tournaments with creatures and coins as prizes.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Buy support stronger than I thought. But seems like a double top pattern is emerging.

More augmented idiots joined the market after seeing a golem pic posted by febo. Im currently creating a golem from sand and acrylic acid and will digitize it to build the exact virtual copy of the physical model and use it in augmented universe. Im using a digitizer, an apparatus with a socket on the front plate where u insert materials, namely any kind of physical matter, before virtualizing that matter.
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Coinmarketcap have many mistakes. One is no number of Satoshi cards, everyone can see there are only 199.  So as Nexium is listed as a coin, but is actually an Ethereum asset. I think Databits are also listed as coins instead of Counterparty asset.  Does anyone know how to contact coinmarketcap? I was looking few times for an email or soemething.
Pages:
Jump to: