Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 60. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Sigcamp still open?
I want to join

I think yes but they said that the spreadsheet would be updated after the ICO ends.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Thread is not much active but the funding has garnered a good amount. Wierd Cheesy
Some people dont want this to be over-funded, maybe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
851 BTC 900,000 USD so far! Congrats!!!
100K USD shy of 1 Million.  Grin

Wow...it's amazingly, the remaining time is approximately 1 week and now has collect 851 BTC  Shocked
Great jobs team and community!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Sigcamp still open?
I want to join
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
To promote the reward, very large, which is more than bit with the input is not like?
Thread is not much active but the funding has garnered a good amount. Wierd Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Anyone noticed the number of coins in Gold package is stuck at 17420, while all other packages are decreasing according to schedule? Smiley. Bug or a 'feature'?

I wonder how much will one actually get if buy it now?

Buy one and tell us Smiley

Heh Smiley. Actually I bought it yesterday Tongue. Interesting enough, I was wondering which package to buy, finally chose Gold one. Then proceeded to buy it and noticed the tokens indicated by Tokenly invoice are more than those indicated by Augmentors website.
Today the number should have been dropped even more, but it didn't.

But regardless, I cannot tell you anything before the tokens are actually distributed! All I have now is an email from Tokenly, nothing more...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 531
Anyone noticed the number of coins in Gold package is stuck at 17420, while all other packages are decreasing according to schedule? Smiley. Bug or a 'feature'?

Buy one and tell us Smiley
legendary

Is this the final ICO or pre-ICO of augmentors?

Sing it!

Its the FINAL Countdown... da da da daaaaa........

We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still Augmentors stands tall
'Cause maybe Microsoft seen us (seen us)
And Bought us all, yeah

With so many Amazing years to go
And Creature to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll ready to Go

It's the final countdown.

da da da daaaa.....

Okay thanks for the info and btw do you know what they meant by we can not guarantee a final game will be released?
Is this the final ICO or pre-ICO of augmentors?
legendary
I have just created my first ever Steemit post and used the Augmentros Game ICO as a example for ICO investing.

Please take a look here > https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vintagebazaar/successfully-invest-bitcoin-with-augmentors-game-ico

Show the post some love with upvotes and lets spread the word of Augmentors ICO.  Only 10 days left!

Awesome, thank you so much!

And yes, everyone please remember that the ICO runs until February 28. We've raised 815 BTC so far -- we're so close to our goal! There are still plenty of packages left for participants so jump in while you still can.

Maybe closer to 840 BTC already (https://blockchain.info/address/32m58KhzMxYFh5L6UVG6U2ort65snJffP9)? Wink
More than 22 BTC were chipped in today Smiley
Activity: 211
Official Augmentors Developer
I have just created my first ever Steemit post and used the Augmentros Game ICO as a example for ICO investing.

Please take a look here > https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vintagebazaar/successfully-invest-bitcoin-with-augmentors-game-ico

Show the post some love with upvotes and lets spread the word of Augmentors ICO.  Only 10 days left!

Awesome, thank you so much!

And yes, everyone please remember that the ICO runs until February 28. We've raised 815 BTC so far -- we're so close to our goal! There are still plenty of packages left for participants so jump in while you still can.
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I want to ask you about the launch of the coin DTB
What if the project is launched and distributed to the participants, whether participants can follow the game and use the coins that have been obtained
I can't wait to play.
Activity: 403
good achievement of the future may also participate thrive well.. so I offer my congratulations to the 800 BTC  Smiley

Excellent rates of Augmentors fundraising. I think that as a result in the end ICO will bring more than a thousand BTC.
Activity: 549
good achievement of the future may also participate thrive well.. so I offer my congratulations to the 800 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Nearly 800BTC Well done!  Cheesy

Should reach the target no problem Grin
Activity: 168
So Augmentors needs at least 1000 BTC to start the project? Or will it still go on regardless?

it will continue regardless , especially since it is already so close to target.

Actually there are already large investments before ICO so even if they sold nothing, it will go on. I think the ICO and bounties are just PR campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
So all tokens not sold will be burned? How many tokens sold so far? Will this project be able to complete the roadmap?

I expect like a bit less then half of DataBits getting burned.

So Augmentors needs at least 1000 BTC to start the project? Or will it still go on regardless?

it will continue regardless , especially since it is already so close to target.

I actually expected to reach 1000 BTC after few days. But still i believe it will go way over 1000 BTC at end. Lots people invest last day.
Pages:
Jump to: