Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 57. (Read 136275 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
2 days left ago , Augmentors ICO end
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
through our pre-sale ICO, we have already raised enough funds (45.2BTC) to complete the Alpha version of the game.

Isnt it 40 btc lol? I might be losing  focus and inaccurately interpreting random forum rambling, but figures that someone posted in the above post are nowhere near what has been raised during this sale. Whoever says its 1 million dollars is a balls licker and should not be trusted.

Lol please do some research before you say anything.

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

ICO (which we are in now) is 855 BTC is more then 1.000.000 $ at the moment. Proof -> https://blockchain.info/address/32m58KhzMxYFh5L6UVG6U2ort65snJffP9

The minimum target is 1000BTC, not $1 million though the recent BTC rally is a plus for any project holding BTC in their wallet. I think the minimum target will be reached there is still 4 days left before the ICO ends

It is clearly stated on the website goal is 1 million, no minimum target of 1.000 btc.

Yep! I agree, they don't mention the minimum target but goal is $1M
We will support the AugmentorsGame!
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Only few days left before the ICO ends, I hope we can reach the minimum sales threshold.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
through our pre-sale ICO, we have already raised enough funds (45.2BTC) to complete the Alpha version of the game.

Isnt it 40 btc lol? I might be losing  focus and inaccurately interpreting random forum rambling, but figures that someone posted in the above post are nowhere near what has been raised during this sale. Whoever says its 1 million dollars is a balls licker and should not be trusted.

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

ICO (which we are in now) is 855 BTC is more then 1.000.000 $ at the moment. Proof -> https://blockchain.info/address/32m58KhzMxYFh5L6UVG6U2ort65snJffP9

The minimum target is 1000BTC, not $1 million though the recent BTC rally is a plus for any project holding BTC in their wallet. I think the minimum target will be reached there is still 4 days left before the ICO ends

$1 Million required fo completion of the game
check info details here http://www.augmentorsgame.com/token-sale-ico/
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
About the latest developments in the game?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

It is clearly stated on the website goal is 1 million, no minimum target of 1.000 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Can't wait to see the game  Grin
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Isnt it 40 btc lol? I might be losing  focus and inaccurately interpreting random forum rambling, but figures that someone posted in the above post are nowhere near what has been raised during this sale. Whoever says its 1 million dollars is a balls licker and should not be trusted.

The pre-sale ICO was completely different than the phase we are in now. The majority of the pre-sale was funded on South Africas Shark Tank as far as I know.

Who augmentors token sale was funded by? I would be hesitant to believe that Keegan Michael Key is among notable contributors, but if u say shark tank... If Keegan was to invest in crypto crapsale he would let tectonic to take a shot at it first. Well I know that augmentors guys are undernourished dudes raised in fraternity but... whatever floats their boat Im alright with that.

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

This is not even remotely true. Nobody is gonna purchase 855 btc worth of dust bunnies ->>> this is not gonna happen, not in our lifetime and not in this dimension of transgression.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
congrats for augmentors who reached succes ICO
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
newbie started money collecting ICO, good luck  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 10

Isnt it 40 btc lol? I might be losing  focus and inaccurately interpreting random forum rambling, but figures that someone posted in the above post are nowhere near what has been raised during this sale. Whoever says its 1 million dollars is a balls licker and should not be trusted.

The pre-sale ICO was completely different than the phase we are in now. The majority of the pre-sale was funded on South Africas Shark Tank as far as I know.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Pre-ICO was 45.2 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
My congratulations to Augmentors game developers! IPO managed to collect about a million dollars. I hope these funds will be enough to release a very good quality fantasy game and start a serious advertising campaign for its promotion. Look forward to the game release, it will be great experience.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
well congratulation Augmentors was reached a minimum goal $1,000,000.00 USD
But i think we can't ensure that because the BTC price may changes every day then i wish ICO funds will raised more than now and The BTC price keep rising to moon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
goal was $1,000,000.00 USD - looks like goal was reached.
now lets see how far it can be exceeded.

congratulations team
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

goal of $1000000 reached

Congratulations the team Augmentos Goal is reached
I am not patience to try this game. it will very interesting games.

Yeah congrats, that's great news and well deserved I think too.
Pages:
Jump to: