Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 55. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ICO is very successful, congratulations, almost 1 million USD raised, and the games will be very awesome, the price will be pumped like a rocket if the project really delivers.
i also think  the game look very awesome,how many btc do you invest?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
From Slack:

Q: I bought a Augmentors package during the crowdsale - When do I get my Tokens?
A: You'll be contacted by email by the 14th of March, your token address will be confirmed.  Your Databits and Creature Tokens will be distributed by April 1st.

Q: When can I expect to trade in my CREATURE tokens for the specific Augmentors Creature I want?
A: We hope to launch the Augmentors Alpha release within 3 months of the crowdsale end, the Creature Swap will happen before that time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Lots to see here over the coming few months Cool
Congratulations to the team and community with a succesfull ICO 897.97486399 BTC received Smiley! Around $ 1.080.000.
So do we have the final numbers from the ico,how much has been collected?

At the moment 894.97503399 BTC, 2 hours and 22 minutes before the ICO ends.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
So do we have the final numbers from the ico,how much has been collected?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
ico will be CLOSES 5 hours, and now has collected 872 BTC, I saw on the web

That's a very nice amount. The team could have collected more if there had not been so many ICO scams around lately. They have given ICO's a bad reputations. It harms honest ICO's like this one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
ico will be CLOSES 5 hours, and now has collected 872 BTC, I saw on the web
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ICO is very successful, congratulations, almost 1 million USD raised, and the games will be very awesome, the price will be pumped like a rocket if the project really delivers.

No doubt about it, Augmentors will be the best gaming coin of 2017 and beyond.
Activity: 245
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Does anyone know when the coins will be released after crowdfunding ends, and also when we will be able to actually choose the creatures?
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

I think, if you are participant of Augmentors article bounty...some time ago the team has sent an email containing about how to claim your bounty

I never got the email, actually. I wrote the NewsBTC article
Activity: 518

I think, if you are participant of Augmentors article bounty...some time ago the team has sent an email containing about how to claim your bounty
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Maybe update the title of the thread, do make people aware that the Crowdsale is almost over?

Still the ICO dashboard site shows one day remaining,we need to wait for the OP to update the details
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Maybe update the title of the thread, do make people aware that the Crowdsale is almost over?
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
ICO closed in 1 days
the goal is reached. Congratulations dev
I am not patience to try this game.  Cheesy
Activity: 403
Pages:
Jump to: