Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 61. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
So Augmentors needs at least 1000 BTC to start the project? Or will it still go on regardless?

it will continue regardless , especially since it is already so close to target.

Augmentors is very first project in VR game industry, and it seems very bullish in the future, if many people play such games in the future, the price will be pumping hard.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Nearly 800BTC Well done!  Cheesy

Activity: 924
So Augmentors needs at least 1000 BTC to start the project? Or will it still go on regardless?

it will continue regardless , especially since it is already so close to target.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
People can easily see the Massive Potential Augmentors Game has. I can see the 1,000 BTC target being reached and giving the Augmentors Team everything they could possibly wish for to make the Very Best Augmented Reality Game seen to date.

Looking forward to seeing a Solid Roadmap (with talks of apps and website to easily trade Augmentors) and hearing of new developers joining to have make the Augmentors Team Dream, come true.

Smiley

Agreed! We think the ICO funding will be a huge help to our development and progress, and we want the community to be there every step of the way as we reach every milestone.

We have a basic roadmap on our website if you want to check it out. As we continue to move forward, we will provide more detailed reports of our work.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

800 btc is collected in the ico now, Very good.
still left 13 days, maybe 1000 btc or above in the ico.

Yeah it's possible I guess,look at the project which is very very interesting, Quite sure if the investment will reach 1k BTC or more Wink
Activity: 668

800 btc is collected in the ico now, Very good.
still left 13 days, maybe 1000 btc or above in the ico.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Soon we should hit 1000BTC, which is the minimum cap. I don't understand why investors are not seeing the big potential in this project.
originally thought project funding would stall out between 600K and 800K...but with half a month to go, look like I was wrong (gladly so).
still may be tough haul to get all the way to 1mllion, but dam good job so far. kudos community

Thank you, everyone, for your support!

We are so excited about this game and are grateful for the community's support in helping us make our vision a reality.

As mentioned in a preview comment in here from another user, you can keep track of our progress and see previews by following our social media channels:

Join the Slack Chat, the team will post short videos, screen shots of ongoing developments there and on their official twitter.

Found here for Slack invite: https://augmentorsgame.signup.team/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame

and You Tube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVMOJzZRU_6ZKW-OthznSw
Activity: 196
year of game projects! hope this will succeed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
originally thought project funding would stall out between 600K and 800K...but with half a month to go, look like I was wrong (gladly so).
still may be tough haul to get all the way to 1mllion, but dam good job so far. kudos community
Activity: 742
Merit: 250

Campaign Update: We're picking up steam! More than 20 new BTC since I went to sleep.  802.42519801 BTC     from 334 paid orders

Wink

I think AUGMENTORS ICO is successfull, goodjobs dev Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Campaign Update: We're picking up steam! More than 20 new BTC since I went to sleep.  802.42519801 BTC     from 334 paid orders

Wink
Activity: 531
Hm. btw i think this is good idea but need to create more simple way to play in this game.  I am 99% sure when people will see that need something to print he/she just delete this game for real.  Maybe simple something like draw the "spot 1" and "spot 2" on paper. i saw such implementation in one mobile game.

Good point. But card game players are often nerds  Grin  And nerds are doin a lot for her passion
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hm. btw i think this is good idea but need to create more simple way to play in this game.  I am 99% sure when people will see that need something to print he/she just delete this game for real.  Maybe simple something like draw the "spot 1" and "spot 2" on paper. i saw such implementation in one mobile game.
Activity: 531
I'll buy the minimum package, how many I could choose then? If only one, then the very high price for gamers and the game is difficult to become popular.

Do you mean creatures? Only one!
legendary
Activity: 1722
If i buy one of these packages, can i freely choose the bundled creature and how to do it when it's time to redeem?

Yes all packages come with a choice of creatures. I believe it will be done via swapbot, so you'd get a diamond asset for the diamond package then you send that asset to a swapbot to select the creature you want.
But this is me speculating. Maybe worth asking the team on Slack.
Dxt
I'll buy the minimum package, how many I could choose then? If only one, then the very high price for gamers and the game is difficult to become popular.
So all tokens not sold will be burned? How many tokens sold so far? Will this project be able to complete the roadmap?
Hi everyone,

We would just like to update you all on the ICO: we have broken the 700 BTC threshold and we currently have 730 BTC in funding from 279 participants. That's over US $700,000!

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. And don't forget, the ICO runs until February 28, so there is still time to get involved if you haven't already. 
Pages:
Jump to: