Pages:
Author

Topic: Auroracoin International - page 2. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 06:48:31 AM
Refer to the dev for any tech related questions @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

This thread is for discussion between foreign holders of auroracoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 26, 2017, 02:36:34 AM
Please ignore Bitpotus.

Unfortunately its a spam bot that has infiltrated the feed.

I ain't a spam bot you fucking scamming prick.

You, Matthew Collard are a fucking scamming cunt who's trying to con noobs into sending money to you under false premises.

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AUR.

Ok, I'm on Holliday and don't want to waist too much energy on this idiotic thread. But it seems like Matthew is at it again. Badly I might add.

I have had numerous descent conversations with Matthew (Adamastor) in the past. I always was the one trying to see the positive side of his enthusiasm. But he also was one of the driving forces for us to decide to switch to a moderated ANN.

Reading up on this thread I can only conclude that Matthew is off his medication again and lost his way (again). This time it's even worse though, he has managed to scam several people out of their AUR. The lies I have read by him here are absolutely shameless and outrageous.

Please people, ignore this fool scam artist and be aware. I no longer trust his good intentions and am 99% sure he is only here to disrupt and steal from ignorant noobs.

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! DO NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

July 26, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
Less than 10% of auroracoins active nodes are in Iceland.

https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/nodes-active/

Yeah, still a lot more than the 0% in South Africa! For a real South African coin, look at our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14583571
Auroracoin is mined internationally.

It has big foreign holders, devs included.

Will icelanders buy this coin knowing that its predominantly owned by foreigners.

I think yes. Icelanders now have an easy way of moving money off the island.

Ive spoken to one icelander who says many of them keep their wealth off the island anyways.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Yeah, still a lot more than the 0% in South Africa! For a real South African coin, look at our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14583571
July 25, 2017, 02:57:18 PM
Is it only for Iceland people ?

Its customised for retail use in Iceland with consistant brand building in Iceland but anyone can mine it.
Activity: 226
July 25, 2017, 02:08:22 PM
Is it only for Iceland people ?
July 25, 2017, 02:06:02 PM
Please ignore Bitpotus.

Unfortunately its a spam bot that has infiltrated the feed.
July 25, 2017, 11:43:00 AM
Ok, I'm on Holliday and don't want to waist too much energy on this idiotic thread. But it seems like Matthew is at it again. Badly I might add.

I have had numerous descent conversations with Matthew (Adamastor) in the past. I always was the one trying to see the positive side of his enthusiasm. But he also was one of the driving forces for us to decide to switch to a moderated ANN.

Reading up on this thread I can only conclude that Matthew is off his medication again and lost his way (again). This time it's even worse though, he has managed to scam several people out of their AUR. The lies I have read by him here are absolutely shameless and outrageous.

Please people, ignore this fool scam artist and be aware. I no longer trust his good intentions and am 99% sure he is only here to disrupt and steal from ignorant noobs.

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! DO NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

July 25, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

July 23, 2017, 05:01:50 PM
A south african conquers iceland by winning the challenge iceland event https://m.facebook.com/challengeiceland/
July 23, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM!!!

Martin Jansen
Auroracoin DEV team

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

July 23, 2017, 07:46:02 AM
Do icelanders want to trade with the world in Auroracoin.

This is the purpose of the thread...
July 23, 2017, 06:48:34 AM
Icelanders want to sell their goods to the world in exchange for auroracoin.

Lets discuss this basic concept.

There's no "discussion" to be had with some South African hippie kid.

You managed to con AUR from people and you are just desperately trying to pump this coin so you can dump.

You've never even been to Iceland so for you to even pretend to be talking on behalf of the people of "ICELAND" shows how deluded you are.

You have mental health issues.

Get help.

July 23, 2017, 06:38:09 AM
Icelanders want to sell their goods to the world in exchange for auroracoin.

Lets discuss this basic concept.
July 23, 2017, 06:26:18 AM
Im of nordic desent but why does that matter.

If a person of iceland wants to sell me their product in exchange for auroracoin who cares where im from...

Nobody in Iceland will want to interact with someone who is clearly unhinged and an obsessive nutter....

Why don't you just make your own coin?

Make South African coin and help the people in your country.

As the saying goes: "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME"

July 23, 2017, 06:23:17 AM
Im of nordic desent but why does that matter.

If a person of iceland wants to sell me their product in exchange for auroracoin who cares where im from...
July 23, 2017, 06:06:23 AM
I beleive in the people of Iceland.

The devs are not important.

Have you ever been to Iceland?

Do you have a family connection to Iceland?

Are you of Icelandic descent?

Do you speak Icelandic?

Activity: 50
July 23, 2017, 05:15:17 AM

This looks quite interesting even if I dont think that this sole project will incentize industries to make such computers.
July 23, 2017, 05:08:54 AM
I beleive in the people of Iceland.

The devs are not important.
July 23, 2017, 04:25:59 AM
Hmmm,

if you are so against the developers of AUR, the ones who rescued it from a certain death, what the fuck are you still doing with this coin?

any sane person would have dumped already and moved on to a better investment.

I don't have to explain shit about any wallets because i don't deal in conspiracy theories.

You are clearly fucking nuts and you are a scammer who keeps lying when he's been found out.

You just said you are not in control of the wallet you've been advertising for "donations" and now you're saying you are on a board of members...

There is no AUR INTERNATIONAL.

You're a one man nut job who's clearly an attention seeker and who got serious psychological issues.

GET HELP NOW.

Pages:
Jump to: