Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 18. (Read 53518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
I actually received and bought as a guest on the store. Paid on february 3rd and received one week and half ago.

Did you get a confirmation email from Avalon after you completed the payment?

Loads of us did place an order as guest and paid Walletbit but the chains stops there... the orders never made it back to Avalon and we never got a confirmation email...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
I have my DHL tracking stuck at "Shipping Information Received" for the past 2 days. Did you see the same on yours?

thanks
Same happened to me. It means DHL was not asked to pick up shipment yet, most likely because it's not available to be picked up yet. Mine was picked up on the third day.
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
AV2 @ 256MHz, 655Watts.

goxed,

did you measure this on 120V?

spiccioli
yes, 120V.

I have my DHL tracking stuck at "Shipping Information Received" for the past 2 days. Did you see the same on yours?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
AV2 @ 256MHz, 655Watts.

goxed,

spiccioli
yes, 120V.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
AV2 @ 256MHz, 655Watts.

goxed,

spiccioli
legendary
AV2 @ 256MHz, 655Watts.

Pack 2/2

Pack 1/2
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Thanks... i think $39 is a stupid low price. It practically ensures that they check it.

The last paragraph sound a bit like someone played snitch. What an ass if true.
Well ... at 10GH/s you could easily show the BFL web site where 5GH/s is $275 - so $550 not quite as bad as saying it was $5k

I have all my respect for you kano and for your work, but do you really think Serbian customs will look at BFL's website(or any related proof+it look very different) and charge him less?(i don't know how are customs people where you live but where i live customs people are very very bureaucratic)  Do you honestly think that? I don't think so. So c'mon let's stop this BFL advertising once and for all. Inaba and all BFL crew are tards and scammers (and yes i don't really think they are really retards since they managed to get hold of millions of dollars but i can say that they are scammer since their boss is a convicted felon)

Dude... I hope my B3 Avalon arrives before BFL delivers, as much as the next guy, but could you chill out on the BFL hate.  Kano is just trying to help this guy.

yeah, in a very specific manner.

Exactly.  Anybody can (and has) slap a web site together and advertise a 5 gh/s ASIC for even $39.  Everyone knows it is either vaporware or a scam, like BFL, so customs or a court of law would never rely on such garbage to decide a person's fate.  

(Edit: yes I know I just quoted a million unnecessary posts. I am on my phone... deal with it:)
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

Thanks... i think $39 is a stupid low price. It practically ensures that they check it.

Well ... at 10GH/s you could easily show the BFL web site where 5GH/s is $275 - so $550 not quite as bad as saying it was $5k

I have all my respect for you kano and for your work, but do you really think Serbian customs will look at BFL's website(or any related proof+it look very different) and charge him less?(i don't know how are customs people where you live but where i live customs people are very very bureaucratic)  Do you honestly think that? I don't think so. So c'mon let's stop this BFL advertising once and for all. Inaba and all BFL crew are tards and scammers (and yes i don't really think they are really retards since they managed to get hold of millions of dollars but i can say that they are scammer since their boss is a convicted felon)

Dude... I hope my B3 Avalon arrives before BFL delivers, as much as the next guy, but could you chill out on the BFL hate.  Kano is just trying to help this guy.

yeah, in a very specific manner.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

I have all my respect for you kano and for your work, but do you really think Serbian customs will look at BFL's website(or any related proof+it look very different) and charge him less?(i don't know how are customs people where you live but where i live customs people are very very bureaucratic)  Do you honestly think that? I don't think so. So c'mon let's stop this BFL advertising once and for all. Inaba and all BFL crew are tards and scammers (and yes i don't really think they are really retards since they managed to get hold of millions of dollars but i can say that they are scammer since their boss is a convicted felon)

Dude... I hope my B3 Avalon arrives before BFL delivers, as much as the next guy, but could you chill out on the BFL hate.  Kano is just trying to help this guy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
I don't see how can the customer get a criminal charge since he didn't put that 39$ price, but fine.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Fool. Get over it ...

I'm simply suggesting a way to give the customs something to compare to, since there is NO web site that lists the Blade and the comparison price is quite low.

I'd imagine any customs would be unhappy about a device valued (today at $132 50BTC =) $6600 listed as $39.
Being able to show a similar device (half the hash rate) at $275 might make the difference between a criminal charge and a warning ...

Seriously, get over it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any word on feb 19 orders?
legendary
Avalon's packaging of Batch#2 is first class 10/10. Lots of foam padding and bubble wrapped.

Avalons ship w/o any RF antenna and Power cable so that it really is what is advertised, that it's an engineering sample. Good move Bitsyncom!

Beware customs have been snooping inside the packages, before shipping in China. One of the packages was delayed due to customs.
Activity: 54
Anyone ordered and paid on Feb-18 received tracking #?

first foreign

Activity: 16
Guy's

Has anyone got their batch 2 Unit(s) without having an account in Avalon store? I mean ordered as guest.

10X

Me. Received tracking number today.
I actually received and bought as a guest on the store. Paid on february 3rd and received one week and half ago.
Activity: 924

Will Serbian customs auction that blade on ebay or will the buyer get a chance to pay the fine?

you can get some heavy fines and maybe even criminal charges for fraud like that. Its not so much the issue of paying the difference in taxes/tariffs as it is the issue that the package has a value of roughly 1% its actual price, thousands of dollars difference on a legal declaratory form

Sounds like the Serbs government wants to bitcoin mine on other people's expenses.   They should give the recipient that chance to pay the Fee or fines or Friedcat should reimburse this person for putting ~$39 declared value as he is the person who sent the item.  No offense to Friedcat, but I believe he should be the one responsible for reimbursement since he set the declared value.  While an interesting story as well, ASICMINER is off topic in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Will Serbian customs auction that blade on ebay or will the buyer get a chance to pay the fine?

you can get some heavy fines and maybe even criminal charges for fraud like that. Its not so much the issue of paying the difference in taxes/tariffs as it is the issue that the package has a value of roughly 1% its actual price, thousands of dollars difference on a legal declaratory form
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: