Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 19. (Read 53518 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Thanks... i think $39 is a stupid low price. It practically ensures that they check it.

The last paragraph sound a bit like someone played snitch. What an ass if true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Inbetween which range one could order the Avalon batch#2? Like january and february?

February - February. They'd likely have all sold out by February 3, but walletbit was...well...not exactly pro. Okay, they failed completely, I was just being nice. Smiley As a result the price of batch 2 units ranges from 75BTC down to 50ish. This walletbit fail will make it particularly frustrating if/when FIFO delivery is not followed as someone that bought their unit later(after Feb 3) did so at a significant discount.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Inbetween which range one could order the Avalon batch#2? Like january and february?

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Guy's

Has anyone got their batch 2 Unit(s) without having an account in Avalon store? I mean ordered as guest.

10X
I think you're mixing up two things:
An account in the Avalon store and
An account at Walletbit

Lot's of people ordered beginning of February without either. I also ordered without an Avalon account and paid as a guest (so without an account at Walletbit).
Then, after all the problems paying, I created an Avalon account and entered a support request.

There are numerous stories about this from a lot of buyers on this forum.

Wrong, I had an Avalon account, but not a Walletbit account.

I had lots if issues trying to purchase as guest on Avalon and walletbit Feb 2nd and 3rd. I ended up creating a walletbit account and depositing 75 coins for the puchase amount on feb 2nd. After waiting 30 min and realizing walletbit put its grubby hands on my deposit in the form of a .8 percent fee, I was just under the purchase amount and gave up. Luckily Avalon put a few up for sale on the 10th, and I was able to purchase at that point. Even then, I did not receive an order number until I contacted Bitsyncom directly.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
most of the units are black so far. I remember the official word being the end of batch 2 being black and the beginning / mid being silver still....makes me wonder what happened to all those silver ones. Or did they simply get more time to switch to black due to the delay of SMT installation?
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Guy's

Has anyone got their batch 2 Unit(s) without having an account in Avalon store? I mean ordered as guest.

10X

Me. Received tracking number today.

You are the first. I do remember you saying you sent BitSyncom a PM which he answered.
legendary

Incorrect, a lot of purchases were without an account in either the Avalon store or Walletbit and around 20 orders of batch 2 have been delivered till now.

Actually, the payment went better without an account at Walletbit. Many stories about this on the forum.

Re-Read my answer. I answered about a guest purchase on the avalon store. No known guest order has been shipped. I said nothing about Walletbit.
Yeah, I already corrected my answer.

cheers Smiley
Activity: 448
Anyone ordered and paid on Feb-18 received tracking #?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Guy's

10X

Congrats, El_rlee.
Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Guy's

10X

When you've placed your order/paid?
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Guy's

10X

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

Incorrect, a lot of purchases were without an account in either the Avalon store or Walletbit and around 20 orders of batch 2 have been delivered till now.

Actually, the payment went better without an account at Walletbit. Many stories about this on the forum.

Re-Read my answer. I answered about a guest purchase on the avalon store. No known guest order has been shipped. I said nothing about Walletbit.
Yeah, I already corrected my answer.
legendary
Guy's

10X

No one has received a batch 2 order that was purchased as guest at this time. At least no one that has posted up.

Nope, this is troubling.  

Yes it is a bit troubling since all 3 of my orders where made as guest orders.

At this point in time I think its easier for Avalon to login to their store and ship those orders. Going through the guest orders through walletbit will take a bit more time. Of course I am speculating and have no idea why guest orders have not been shipped yet. I was told that all information was stored correctly from walletbit.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Guy's

10X

No one has received a batch 2 order that was purchased as guest at this time. At least no one that has posted up.

Nope, this is troubling.  
Guy's

10X

The payment went better without an account at Walletbit, I also didn't had one. Many stories about this on the forum.
Guy's

10X
I think you're mixing up two things:
An account in the Avalon store and
An account at Walletbit

Lot's of people ordered beginning of February without either. I also ordered without an Avalon account and paid as a guest (so without an account at Walletbit).
Then, after all the problems paying, I created an Avalon account and entered a support request.

There are numerous stories about this from a lot of buyers on this forum.

Wrong, I had an Avalon account, but not a Walletbit account.
Activity: 294
Congrats! When did you buy?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Got tracking number today  Smiley Cheesy Cool Kiss
el_rlee (Guy's),
Congrats el_rlee!!!
Could you be so kind to post your order date and store status - guest/registered user (not your user name just if you have account) at avalon store. It will help to us who are still waiting

Thank You!

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Got tracking number today  Smiley Cheesy Cool Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: