Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 23. (Read 53535 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
He deserved it with his former crying boy avatar Smiley

So much for the theory that Yifu holds grudges.

I'll believe that when I see one go out for Kano Cheesy
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Winter is coming
my Feb. 2 order is still processing!

omg!
Activity: 160
Does your tracking no# show on dhl.com?
It wasn't showing this morning but it's appeared now and the units are now with DHL.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
Mine just shipped!

Congrats!

Does your tracking no# show on dhl.com?
Activity: 160
Mine just shipped!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I knew someone will appreciate my old avatar at its true value Wink
But is too early to be happy, more 14+ days of waiting...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

Nope. Vicus barely complained, he just got very funny avatar.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

Just got an email with my tracking number but they sent it EMS instead of DHL as requested Sad

Hope it gets here in one piece

Congratulations! When you've placed your order?

Feb 2

Don't congratulate me. I won't ever receive the unit, and if I do it will be damaged. One of the following things will happen:

Best case scenario: The unit gets here in 3-4 months and I pay 200% of the declared 1500$ value in taxes (customs corruption at EMS)
Second to worst case scenario: China is currently in a territorial dispute with the country I live in. I would not be surprised if EMS workers on either side intentionally damage the unit.
Worst case scenario: The unit gets here in 3-4 months, I have to pay 200% of the declared value in taxes AND it's unusably damaged. Then there's also a possibility it will just be stolen with them (customs or EMS workers) thinking its a computer.

It clearly says on my order "DHL". Here's hoping that my emails and support requests to avalon that i sent in don't fall on deaf ears Sad. Please dont ship my order via EMS. Wouldve had the unit before friday if it was shipped via DHL as requested ;(. Sigh. The most utterly depressing outcome for a 4 month wait of my entire life.

Avalon batch 2 with shipping number to no where for sale.

Just got an email with my tracking number but they sent it EMS instead of DHL as requested Sad

Congratulations! When you've placed your order?
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Status Update on my Batch #2 units:

All units are still running smoothly, cgminer hasn't restarted in over two days, and the last restart was performed by me to change the clock to 300MHz.  All units have been running below 50C on Temp3.  I have an A/C unit cooling them to bring the temps down to 45C.  Power consumption at 300MHz is floating around 600W for each unit.

The one unit that was giving me trouble (faulty TP-Link) has been running off my Raspberry Pi with no issues.  I'm even able to work and do some development on the RasPi, while the unit continues hashing away.  I wrapped a start-up script around cgminer to provide it with a YAML configuration file, and hook it into systemd, so it restarts instantly if it dies or the RasPi reboots.  I also developed my own web interface running on the Pi so I can monitor cgminer and a few other things.  The data on the web-interface auto-updates, which has been an amazing feature that LuCI running on the TP-Link seems to lack.
FYI Smiley
If you use cgminer's miner.php it has an auto update option which you can enable (that is shown in the top right corner)
It also has custom summary pages so you can design your own page contents.
It also has login security if you wish to enable it (and you can even allow limited access without security at the same time)
... among other things Smiley

That is interesting.  I may have to pull cgminer source to check this out (when my B3 arrives -- hopefully soon!)

All units are still running smoothly, cgminer hasn't restarted in over two days, and the last restart was performed by me to change the clock to 300MHz.  All units have been running below 50C on Temp3.  I have an A/C unit cooling them to bring the temps down to 45C.  Power consumption at 300MHz is floating around 600W for each unit.

The one unit that was giving me trouble (faulty TP-Link) has been running off my Raspberry Pi with no issues.  I'm even able to work and do some development on the RasPi, while the unit continues hashing away.  I wrapped a start-up script around cgminer to provide it with a YAML configuration file, and hook it into systemd, so it restarts instantly if it dies or the RasPi reboots.  I also developed my own web interface running on the Pi so I can monitor cgminer and a few other things.  The data on the web-interface auto-updates, which has been an amazing feature that LuCI running on the TP-Link seems to lack.
Glad you have sorted out those issues. Your WebUI seems nice stuff, do you plan to share it at some point? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

All units are still running smoothly, cgminer hasn't restarted in over two days, and the last restart was performed by me to change the clock to 300MHz.  All units have been running below 50C on Temp3.  I have an A/C unit cooling them to bring the temps down to 45C.  Power consumption at 300MHz is floating around 600W for each unit.

The one unit that was giving me trouble (faulty TP-Link) has been running off my Raspberry Pi with no issues.  I'm even able to work and do some development on the RasPi, while the unit continues hashing away.  I wrapped a start-up script around cgminer to provide it with a YAML configuration file, and hook it into systemd, so it restarts instantly if it dies or the RasPi reboots.  I also developed my own web interface running on the Pi so I can monitor cgminer and a few other things.  The data on the web-interface auto-updates, which has been an amazing feature that LuCI running on the TP-Link seems to lack.
FYI Smiley
If you use cgminer's miner.php it has an auto update option which you can enable (that is shown in the top right corner)
It also has custom summary pages so you can design your own page contents.
It also has login security if you wish to enable it (and you can even allow limited access without security at the same time)
... among other things Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 517

All units are still running smoothly, cgminer hasn't restarted in over two days, and the last restart was performed by me to change the clock to 300MHz.  All units have been running below 50C on Temp3.  I have an A/C unit cooling them to bring the temps down to 45C.  Power consumption at 300MHz is floating around 600W for each unit.

The one unit that was giving me trouble (faulty TP-Link) has been running off my Raspberry Pi with no issues.  I'm even able to work and do some development on the RasPi, while the unit continues hashing away.  I wrapped a start-up script around cgminer to provide it with a YAML configuration file, and hook it into systemd, so it restarts instantly if it dies or the RasPi reboots.  I also developed my own web interface running on the Pi so I can monitor cgminer and a few other things.  The data on the web-interface auto-updates, which has been an amazing feature that LuCI running on the TP-Link seems to lack.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
14 units accounted for. Please reply if you received a Batch#2 and your details are not on Page1.
what is the correct avalon store website address?

my account shows nothing, no batch2 and my batch3 vanished too. gladly I got all bitpay invoices and already opened tickets.
http://store.avalon-asics.com/ still works for me.
legendary
Activity: 1064
what is the correct avalon store website address?

my account shows nothing, no batch2 and my batch3 vanished too. gladly I got all bitpay invoices and already opened tickets.
Pages:
Jump to: