Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 24. (Read 53535 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Where can we see DHL tracking number for our orders?

It shows up under "order updates". Once tracking is added you will also receive a email from Avalon.

10x
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 34
Where can we see DHL tracking number for our orders?
Activity: 196
It is indeed my unit available for sale.

Why on earth would you sell a money making machine that will make around the price you are selling at in a month? Guess you want a quick $

At the current difficulty it will generate ~10k USD per month, but with all the ASICs coming it will generate only 1k in 2-4 months, so selling at 40-50k is much better.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Why on earth would you sell a money making machine that will make around the price you are selling at in a month? Guess you want a quick $
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

I don't really understand the logic? What is the purpose of buying dedicated hardware to secure the bitcoin network and after you have been blessed by getting your machines a month before the rest of us will get them, you decide to sell them off to make a quick buck?

You even put them for sale at 4 times the BTC price you bought them for? Talk about inflated prices...

Is the bitcoin community mostly comprised of speculators and scammers?
Activity: 179
legendary
Judging by the pictures it clearly is him.   Smiley

anyone can take pictures and sell on ebay happened too many times in past and current.
Activity: 44
Judging by the pictures it clearly is him.   Smiley Someone could have copied them from the site, oc...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1112
Wow nice rigs. How much did they go for each back in Feb?

Batch #2, wave 1 was BTC 76.2 / unit (2 Feb 2013)
Batch #2, wave 2 was BTC 56.46 / unit (18 Feb 2013)

Edit: I knew I posted this somewhere before: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1615368
Activity: 41
Smoothie, are you selling one on eBay?
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

75BTC on the 2-3 feb and 55BTC on the 18 feb  Undecided

Quite a bit cheaper than my Batch 3s, but I'm happy with my order Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

75BTC on the 2-3 feb and 55BTC on the 18 feb  Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So sexy. Happy hashing!

This is the AVALON story... all awsomeness !!!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Received my Batch #2 avalons today (3 modules).
Thank you Yifu, ngzhang, xiangfu and the Avalon Team.

Since I was part of the early 20, I hope this reaches Yifu and his team.

Shipping: 1 week via DHL
Duty/Custom Fees: I had to pay $250 for 3 units, location Canada.
Packaging: No damage to boxes. Styrofoam holders on the inside with bubble wrap around the machines.
Additional items: No antennas, no power cable
ASICs: Very clean, very nice finish.
Startup: Very impressed with the GUI, got them up and running within minutes. Firmware loaded was 20130419.
                             -change your pc ip to 192.168.0.101, plug in ethernet, plug in power cable, turn on unit, go to 192.168.0.100, login, under network settings change the ip so it's in the same subnet as your network.
                             -plug into network, change cgminer info with yours, start mining.
Sound: Honestly it's not as loud as I was expecting.
Visuals: 2 LED's on the front. Green is lit when hashing, Orange and Green indicators when it's reset/not hashing?
Hashrate: Relatively stable @ 66-68Gh/s. Seems like one machine resets every 45-1h.

11/10 for Avalon.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
So sexy. Happy hashing!
Activity: 924

Packaging: No damage to boxes. Styrofoam holders on the inside with bubble wrap around the machines.
Startup: Very impressed with the GUI, got them up and running within minutes. Firmware loaded was 20130419.
                             -change your pc ip to 192.168.0.101, plug in ethernet, plug in power cable, turn on unit, go to 192.168.0.100, login, under network settings change the ip so it's in the same subnet as your network.
Visuals: 2 LED's on the front. Green is lit when hashing, Orange and Green indicators when it's reset/not hashing?
Hashrate: Relatively stable @ 66Gh/s. Seems like one machine resets every 45-1h.

11/10 for Avalon.

I am soooo envious!!!  I really really hope my batch #2 trade in goes through Sad.
Activity: 238

Hashrate: Relatively stable @ 66Gh/s. Seems like one machine resets every 45-1h.

11/10 for Avalon.

Beautiful.  I am so jealous.  Thank you for the review.
Pages:
Jump to: