Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 31. (Read 53535 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
My Batch2 order number is #16хх and #29хх. When ordering in the sale still had 310 and 170 pieces of Avalon. Sorry for my bad English
Activity: 237
Merit: 114
my batch#2 order number is #8xx. order was between wave #1 and wave#2
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think they started at 1000

Like he said! My order numer is #1097.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think they started at 1000
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
How are Batch#2 orders numbered?

Do they start with 200000xxxx or is it 001, 002, so on and so forth?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
FPGA trade in news will be earlier than batch #2 ships.
Reference?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FPGA trade in news will be earlier than batch #2 ships.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Anyone know when batch 3 will be available for order?

Also, has ANYONE reported receiving their unit yet?

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Batch one appears to be shipped up to order # 400 or so.  I've seen posts claiming batch one orders >900.

I'd say about half of batch one is shipped in the last 2 weeks, so at that rate, I'd figure batch 2 should be done shipping by May.

I think Batch #1 might be done shipping this week actually.
legendary
Any BATCH#2 Update??
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Excuse my ignorance, but how many order numbers were there in batch 1? Do order numbers scale linearly to date of order or date of payment? I could have sworn I saw a message in early March from Avalon stating that all batch 1 orders were shipped.

Due to abandoned / non-paid / incomplete orders, while order number's may extend into 900's. there were only 300 units for sale.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Excuse my ignorance, but how many order numbers were there in batch 1? Do order numbers scale linearly to date of order or date of payment? I could have sworn I saw a message in early March from Avalon stating that all batch 1 orders were shipped.
Batch one appears to be shipped up to order # 400 or so.  I've seen posts claiming batch one orders >900.

I'd say about half of batch one is shipped in the last 2 weeks, so at that rate, I'd figure batch 2 should be done shipping by May.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
So what's the latest news? Are all batch 1 units shipped? Has batch 2 started shipping? Anyone in China receive a batch 2 unit yet?
There's literal lakes of oil and liquified natural gas on the bottom of the ocean still. There's some amazing video of our sub examining it.
Quote from: Wikipedia
The density of LNG is roughly 0.41 kg/L to 0.5 kg/L, depending on temperature, pressure, and composition, compared to water at 1.0 kg/L.
Huh

You answered it yourself. It's temperature and pressure. It's cold enough and high enough pressure to freeze methane solid at the pressures there. Water is much much colder than freezing but still liquid, the salinity if off the charts, 4-10 times higher than at sea level where it would crystalize. Lots of things stop working the way you suspect. There's vast lakes of brine and methane hydrates and liquid hydrocarbons. It's amazing and spooky to see.

It's also amazing that life inhabits these, mussels that live off methane and worms and crustacean a that live within methane hydrates. Many animals collected at the depth if not kept cold or pressurized, explode or quite literally melt when brought to the surface. Your cells are made of hydrocarbons, there's are too, but they melt at room temperature, like butter.

And unfortunately,while there is some degree of natural tolerance to natural oil seepages when the oil levels are overwhelming it kills everything either directly, or the result of the dispersants causing bacterial blooms that eat the oil and consume all the oxygen in the water.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1073
There's literal lakes of oil and liquified natural gas on the bottom of the ocean still. There's some amazing video of our sub examining it.
Quote from: Wikipedia
The density of LNG is roughly 0.41 kg/L to 0.5 kg/L, depending on temperature, pressure, and composition, compared to water at 1.0 kg/L.
Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Well I work for the good guys trying to stop all that. We are the ones who put subs down in the gulf when bp had the spill and lied about it all and we proved the oil was there. The dispersant they used just made the oil float underwater. It hid it and caused incredible damage. There's literal lakes of oil and liquified natural gas on the bottom of the ocean still. There's some amazing video of our sub examining it.

Our ship run on number 2 diesel and biodiesel and have the best filtration and particulate filters. The oceans are the last true frontier, we know more about the moon than the oceans. Sadly there no where near enough science there, and the pollution and ever increasing demands of the seafood industry are killing it.

you just ruined my day  Undecided

well, at least you're mining.  Wink

Well I work for the good guys trying to stop all that. We are the ones who put subs down in the gulf when bp had the spill and lied about it all and we proved the oil was there. The dispersant they used just made the oil float underwater. It hid it and caused incredible damage. There's literal lakes of oil and liquified natural gas on the bottom of the ocean still. There's some amazing video of our sub examining it.

Our ship run on number 2 diesel and biodiesel and have the best filtration and particulate filters. The oceans are the last true frontier, we know more about the moon than the oceans. Sadly there no where near enough science there, and the pollution and ever increasing demands of the seafood industry are killing it.
legendary
I work for a university, do oceanographic research and system development. everything from submersibles and ocean engineering to laser imaging. I love this stuff. All of my stuff is leased or temporary so I never stay in one place very long.

yes, but please tell me you're going to mine from the boat.

I could, but these will be going in a data enter I lease space from. The ships actually have pretty fast Internet. 100mbs+. Even a smaller gpu farm on a ship power wise is not an issue, except during an emergency. The ship uses 4 gallons of diesel to travel its length (200 feet). 95 percent of the fuel used is for propulsion.

No wonder 16 ships pollute as much as all the cars in the world. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html
I work for a university, do oceanographic research and system development. everything from submersibles and ocean engineering to laser imaging. I love this stuff. All of my stuff is leased or temporary so I never stay in one place very long.

yes, but please tell me you're going to mine from the boat.

I could, but these will be going in a data enter I lease space from. The ships actually have pretty fast Internet. 100mbs+. Even a smaller gpu farm on a ship power wise is not an issue, except during an emergency. The ship uses 4 gallons of diesel to travel its length (200 feet). 95 percent of the fuel used is for propulsion.
Pages:
Jump to: