Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid auto-buy links, mainly locked or self moderated. Register before dealing - page 2. (Read 66849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

I will be leaving trust flags (info) to users who don't have reputation here and post locked or self-moderated threads on the marketplace, especially if posting auto-buy links. It's almost certain those threads are created with the sole purpose of scamming. I recommend others to use this thread as reference when flagging users for the same reason.

Good idea.  Too bad this thread isn't self-moderated so you can get rid of the off-topic stuff.
Activity: 5
Merit: 3
No problem man, thanks for the advice.  If you're interested in a free trial, PM me on reddit.   Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468
https://Ecua.Mobi
-
Hi. Unfortunately when a brand new user posts a new site that asks users to pay first it's impossible for us to know whether it's legit or not. I understand some site are completely OK but most are not.

I'd recommend you to:
  • Post your reddit profile on your thread and prove it's really you (for example posting on reddit a link to your thread here)
  • Agree to deal with trusted members of this forum acting as escrow. You could ask users to pay for any fees in this case but you shouldn't reject using escrow. Here are some users offering escrow services.

Edit: Thanks for following my advice and showing signs you want to do things right instead of asking to blindly trust you as several newbies do.
Activity: 5
Merit: 3
Hi-

I would like to post a "for sale" thread that will list some IPTV hosting services I can provide.  I have a website and it's setup with bitcoin as a payment processor and was looking to get on some "places to shop with bitcoin" lists to help get some more attention.

I didn't see any rules on posting and I know digital goods for bitcoin can be a cesspool at times so I was hoping for some pointers on best practices.  The buyer pays first then we deliver and we offer trials that start at $1 or $2 so risk is low.  We have a good reputation on reddit too.  Thanks

-bruteIPTV
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Another scammer who doesn't have a self moderated thread or a locked thread either.

But he has several scam accusations against him in his trust, I seem to have hurt his feelings as he keeps messaging me with abuse cos I gave him the red trust.  Cheesy

He also claim to have other accounts to use for scamming, so keep an eye out for them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/trezormade-2497864

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i have been scammed for 110$ last saturday from a guy here who sells amazon gift cards
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
I aint gonna post it due to you know the reason but her name was Daisy Fuentes sent me email on April 14 and I denied it.

Haha, typical scammer telling a bullshit story, I thought you wouldn't post the screenshots even after you offered, it's now established that no one can believe the rest of your sob stories.

I came to this site one last time because I've deactivated my telegram, many emails, Selly, and everything else attached to this site. This is my final message and will not be back anymore but before I leave I will answer your question. Below is email picture of me denying this person who wanted to buy chucky cheese giftcards for her kids birthday but I denied it because I don't take money from the poor only the rich. Now someone might say how I know it's not just me emailing myself? Easy look at the date of that email and look at the date of my response on this thread. You'll see this happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago way before I even brought this story up. That is one of my emails copy name of that email from picture which is ngalofunrunlegend@gmail and you'll see it's one of my alt accounts on this forum. Here's proof below but I done this many times, I denied many people on telegram if I sensed they're poor. If you look at all my threads I listed cash app as payment and accepted debit cards now ask yourself why? Because it screwed the big greedy credit card companies not the person. The person that got scammed files chargeback from his credit card and gets money back from cash app, the only person that loses money was the billionaire dollar credit card company. I used fullz to build fake bank account so chargeback never affected me nor my buyer =) Anyways this my last response wish you all the best.

I aint gonna post it due to you know the reason but her name was Daisy Fuentes sent me email on April 14 and I denied it.

Haha, typical scammer telling a bullshit story, I thought you wouldn't post the screenshots even after you offered, it's now established that no one can believe the rest of your sob stories.
@TheBigPayBack   My 72yr old mind works differently than most of the young folks around here and I had you pegged from your first post in this thread as I am sure you are aware but you really seem to be an intelligent guy/gal which is why I can't figure you out.  You seem smart enough to actually do good things.  I just don't get it.  I don't know how you can sleep at night (if you do).  I hope you are right.  

------

Everything I did was strategic if you go look at all my threads I always posted $500 and up in order to take away from the rich I never took away from the poor. I could post many screenshots were I denied many people of them sending me bitcoins because they were poor. Last person I denied was 2 weeks ago a woman who wanted chucky cheese giftcards because her kid birthday was coming up and she couldn't afford to spend much. I told her I don't have any giftcards and all sellers on digital goods are scammers I can post screenshot for proof if anyone think I'm lying. I too have a heart but I too am trying to survive this harsh world. Those that said I took $50 from them was greedy resellers that had alot of money but wanted to buy low first before buying big in order to gain trust. That's why all my threads I aimed high in order to take from the rich kind of like Robin Hood. If you can easily throw $500 to me for giftcards then you're rich. Most people can't easily just throw 500 dollars at someone.

Well, realizing this part is a blatant lie I just lost my "respect" for you.

No problem I never asked for anybody acceptance just gave my honest answer since I'm moving on lol See u guys on the flip side. I'm headed back to my home the darknet. No more bumping threads for me, no more coming to this site again. I'm gonna back to making money on PayPal like I did before and darknet. Wish the best for you all. I made alot of money here. This site has been really good to me and I appreciate it. Still got alot of money I haven't even spent yet from here. The pictures of me posting money isn't photoshop i really have it that's real money and that's only few dollars if I put all the money together it will be 5 miles long lol Okay that's an exaggeration but you get my drift. I'm just saving my money up so I can have enough to start a legit store of my own. I'm officially moving this the last reply from me. Take care my friends I hope the best for you all and hope you all get alot of money and I mean that.
Last person I denied was 2 weeks ago a woman who wanted chucky cheese giftcards because her kid birthday was coming up and she couldn't afford to spend much. I told her I don't have any giftcards and all sellers on digital goods are scammers I can post screenshot for proof if anyone think I'm lying.

Sure, let's see the screenshots.

Last person I denied was 2 weeks ago a woman who wanted chucky cheese giftcards because her kid birthday was coming up and she couldn't afford to spend much. I told her I don't have any giftcards and all sellers on digital goods are scammers I can post screenshot for proof if anyone think I'm lying.

Sure, let's see the screenshots.
legendary
Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
@TheBigPayBack   My 72yr old mind works differently than most of the young folks around here and I had you pegged from your first post in this thread as I am sure you are aware but you really seem to be an intelligent guy/gal which is why I can't figure you out.  You seem smart enough to actually do good things.  I just don't get it.  I don't know how you can sleep at night (if you do).  I hope you are right.  

Truth be told I never had any real issues with you I always thought our crashing into each other was funny. I'll admit you're one determined son of a gun when youre determined to do something you do it. Reason I never took anything personal here because I knew if it wasn't you there would be someone else that would step up to fulfill the duty and that nothing last forever. My ass will be heading back to were I came from which is the darknet lol Dream market is down but soon to be replacement coming soon in May. I'm gonna go back to causing chaos from them and youtube again.

Some say why do I do what I do? It's because our country built this world for only the rich to survive. Credit card companies and loan sharks charging craziest interest rates to those that's struggling to make sure they stay in poverty forever, doctors charging all the senior citizens outrageous prices and prescribing them pills that they can't afford to buy but need it in order to live. Our war veterans go fight for our country and when they come back to their country our country don't even help or support them. Alot of veterans are homeless and begging for food in the streets everyday while people with no talent who do anything to get likes and views to go viral are the ones to get famous and make a fortune. Our school teachers and firefighters constantly going on strikes because they don't earn enough money.

I went to college and got my degree because I was promised a good life if I did, that's what our country taught us as a child but now I know they do that so we can end up paying them hundred of thousands of dollars for an education but when we go to the job interviews they tell us we're overqualified due to that education and end up not working for many months so in that point in life you realize that this world isn't fair and honest people can't survive here. Only the strong and heartless can survive here the rest will stay poor forever. In that point in time one must make a decision of what path he or she chooses. For alot of us we don't got the option to choose.

Everything I did was strategic if you go look at all my threads I always posted $500 and up in order to take away from the rich I never took away from the poor. I could post many screenshots were I denied many people of them sending me bitcoins because they were poor. Last person I denied was 2 weeks ago a woman who wanted chucky cheese giftcards because her kid birthday was coming up and she couldn't afford to spend much. I told her I don't have any giftcards and all sellers on digital goods are scammers I can post screenshot for proof if anyone think I'm lying. I too have a heart but I too am trying to survive this harsh world. Those that said I took $50 from them was greedy resellers that had alot of money but wanted to buy low first before buying big in order to gain trust. That's why all my threads I aimed high in order to take from the rich kind of like Robin Hood. If you can easily throw $500 to me for giftcards then you're rich. Most people can't easily just throw 500 dollars at someone.
This will not stop all scamming, scammers will become more creative that's all.
Ill admit, this pretty much ends all the scammers future here in the digital goods sections

There are plenty of registered newbie buyers who don't see the red trust, they will still get scammed. There is still hope for you yet.  Grin

I don't know if you know yet but they might not be able to see red trust but there's a huge pink sign that they do see which says "Warning this person has been reported by more than 1 person for scamming". That alone puts an end to the game.

That huge pink sign is not seen by registered members.

No I don't think you understand my friend. You understand it better when you're in the field. I'm one of the best in the game because I understood the science of it and look at it differently then most people do. Most of all scams I'm talking about like 95% of it is Google bringing newbies in. Now pay attention to this part, 95% of noobs see thread and they don't care to create an account here. They see your telegram or wic or whatever you use as a communication they immediately jump to that they don't create an account here. They only create an account here on this site after they got scammed to complain about it lol So by this new rule that has been applied by this site it now puts an end to that scam or scamming period. Now new registered accounts won't be able to view it as you stated that's true but you have to understand that Google was driven by the digital goods section on here so all newcomers that join this site mostly found it due to keywords so before they create an account here they'll see the scammers thread with the big pink warning before creating an account. Newcomers are now better educated due to the process. Sure you can still scam but chances of success will be 1 out of 100 it will get to the point it's not worth the time and effort. I see theres still lots of scammers with threads the reason why because they haven't realised the new rule yet or understand how this new rule will affect everything but they'll see what I mean give it 4 weeks you'll see everything slowly dying out. It's not against the rule to scam digital goods section lol I'll stick around just a little bit longer just to see if there's a work around I'll give it 2 weeks top if nothing works then I'm out for good. Maybe I'll try to create my own website I don't really know yet but will see. Take it easy. Peace.
Ill admit, this pretty much ends all the scammers future here in the digital goods sections

There are plenty of registered newbie buyers who don't see the red trust, they will still get scammed. There is still hope for you yet.  Grin

I don't know if you know yet but they might not be able to see red trust but there's a huge pink sign that they do see which says "Warning this person has been reported by more than 1 person for scamming". That alone puts an end to the game.

That huge pink sign is not seen by registered members.

Congrats Sandy I see your thread finally got approved on meta. Now even newbies who are new to bitcoin Talk can now view huge pink sign that reads "Beware of scammers" doesn't matter if account is locked or not. All anyone has to do is give someone bad trust and that huge pink sign will show up every time you sell anything. Even noobs will see it and it specifically states more than 1 person reported this seller as a scammer.

Ill admit, this pretty much ends all the scammers future here in the digital goods sections and bitcoin Talk website period. I aint mad, congrats I knew it wouldn't last forever. I'm gonna stick around for just a little bit longer then packing my bags and moving on to search for a new site. It was fun to meet you all. This is a plus for Bitcoin Talk the only downfall this site will suffer is that the Digital Goods section carried all the heavy traffic to this site its why Mods had a tough time making changes because they know that. Google only got bitcoin Talk high ranked because of the digital goods giftcard and everything else advertised carried almost all the traffic to this site. Now that's eliminated I bet the Google rank of this site drops heavily within 6 months because all the scammers will leave this site leaving their locked thread to vanish no more bumping to build up views.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
Very strange .... 2 scammers posting positive feedback for me.  LOL.  I see the plan, will have to wait till it plays out.  See how many more pile on. At least it proves they are the same. They keep trying for "the big payback" but it simply ain't gonna work.  Very "skeptical" about that "one."

lol, maybe they do not have any plans, it is possible that it's their way of saying thank you for fighting OTHER scammers, it eliminates competition on some level , but you have the right to be "skeptical" when they do something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: