Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid MEW Phishing - page 6. (Read 806 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 14, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
It's really simple. Use MyCrypto instead of Myetherwallet. It's made by the same team, It looks the same and it has more improvements so there is no reason why you wouldn't use it.

I haven't seen a single phishing attempt yet targeting Mycrypto, most likely because hackers are not really aware of it as of now as not many people use it. Either way, the domain name is shorter so It's unlikely that you'll fall it.

just bookmark myetherwallet official website,, and do not click an suspicious link in the internet,, for example in your email, or other webiste
i think your mew address will be safe my friend
note : is still use myetherwallet and never use mycrypto until now
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
did not experience any problem with mew especially with phishing links because i always secure and do safety steps to avoid getting hack. there are tips and guides how not to get hack in this forum. better bookmark mew and use metamask.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 14, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
MEW is enough for me. It's safe and easy to use. If you can, show the improvements that MyCrypto has done to prove that MyCrypto is safer than MEW. I don't think MyCrypto has the same development team with MEW because there is no reason for them to develop a new project with same use case.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 14, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
Thank you for the info, friend, but I still use myetherwallet, and as long as it's safe, as long as our private key is not given to others
That's true and me too still using myetherwallet and never get into trouble as long as we store our privatekey safely. And most importantly bookmark the myetherwallet site.
The main thing is not to show your private key when you shoot some kind of video for YouTube)

I use both MEW and Mycrypto. But MEW is more convenient for me
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
It's really simple. Use MyCrypto instead of Myetherwallet. It's made by the same team, It looks the same and it has more improvements so there is no reason why you wouldn't use it.

I haven't seen a single phishing attempt yet targeting Mycrypto, most likely because hackers are not really aware of it as of now as not many people use it. Either way, the domain name is shorter so It's unlikely that you'll fall it.

I think MyCrypto might be a very good option to MyEtherwallet, for security reasons it's not always good to use one type wallet to store your tokens,with its incorporation with other security tools like metamask I think it's highly secured.
Activity: 840
November 14, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
Thank you for the info, friend, but I still use myetherwallet, and as long as it's safe, as long as our private key is not given to others
That's true and me too still using myetherwallet and never get into trouble as long as we store our privatekey safely. And most importantly bookmark the myetherwallet site.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
You have secure and always keep your asset with many phising website of mew, you have bookmark and keep your asset safe by access to correct link, keep away from access some link is not good and from some thing do not know because it make you lost your asset.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
Now is the time that 100% can not be trusted to anyone. I don't know why you think that MyCrypto is harder to hack than MEW. If they want to hack - then they will hack you
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
November 14, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: