Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 9. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.

This is a great step for bitcoin’s growth and the users of it. We should advertise, encourage and explain to your friends, acquaintances or someone the bitcoin system which can be very useful for them in the future. Show them what you got, the evidences, help them fill knowledge and information about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
What I do to spread awareness about crypto is to create a Whatsapp Group that discusses cryptocurrency, Airdrop and Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 04:53:24 AM
Awareness is a vital factor and has a biggest influence in the field of bitcoin, because when you have the full understanding and knowledge of what you are dealing with then you will be guided. You know how to respond what to do, it helps you decide creatively and it can give insight into your belief. It would help make changes to improve and be successful. It will make you seek out more information, to be open-minded with possibilities, are prepared to manage risks, be positive, and to still keep firm faith.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 04:24:52 AM
Of course, you cannot do without the creation of awareness of a coin if you want it to excel on the market. One key which important in creating a value for a coin is the demand and the demand results from the awareness created to attract a lot of investors to it.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 04, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.

Moreover, because of awareness people tends to do some research in order to prove what they have seen, some just believe on it and start engaging to the virtual world. Which is a good effect on the bitcoin. More people using means higher market value. That is why the public's awareness is very important.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

There is always buying and selling at all times, daily awareness is going on in my area where I do seminar for people about blockchain and Bitcoin. I am happy I got to know of this for a while which is an advantage for me. Very soon we will have more people in the Crypto community as more awarness are going on daily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
I'm blogging on the Internet, where I tell people about cryptocurrencies, with the emphasis on the fact that there is no sense to be afraid of this unique modern technology. It's not a Scam. Someone manages to convince, on my happiness, and someone, unfortunately, no.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
Many people know about the cryptocurrency, but not everyone trusts it. A lot of people are convinced that all this is just a temporary hype. And it is very difficult to convince them otherwise.
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
One simple way to spread awareness by telling stories about what we experience and we strive through crypto currencies. When we talk about our struggle, the results we get are based on patience so more people will be aware of the growth of bitcoin. When people don't hear real stories, they will find it difficult to realize that bitcoin really grew. But when the real story about the growth of bitcoin is presented, more people will realize it. Especially when those who share stories are the closest people who can see real life, then someone will be more aware.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:43:00 AM
yes I agree because awareness has a big influence. now there are many people who have known bitcoin even though they have not been directly involved in the world of cryptocurrency, but at least they have known about bitcoin. and now also starting a lot of institutions or companies that have received bitcoin as a payment tool, this is a form of their awareness of bitcoin which will have a major influence on the development and popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
 I agree with you about 100%. Because if you're doing something and now it only about 10% you will lose your money and time. If you really want to invest in Bitcoin you need to study how it works.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
I ponder utilizing bitcoin won't make the bitcoin esteem skip back, yet it will make the bitcoin esteem stable. The utilization of bitcoin as a genuine methods for installment is important however the vast majority want to hold their bitcoins and influence them to contribute as though they are proceeding to accumulate, they can get everything. Despite the fact that unmistakably Satoshi makes bitcoin so bitcoin can be a worldwide cash not as an advantage or speculation apparatus, but rather individuals are excessively eager and don't need, making it impossible to relinquish their bitcoin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 30, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

For ordinary people such as me, there's really not much awareness campaign i could vouch for. But, i do believe that i am part of the responsible crypto enthusiast that helps in creating awareness.

Dwelling into facts and historical notes, progress of bitcoin and learning the trade, then sharing all them afterwards to people i know and those that could be reached electronically is my profound means of personal awareness campaign.

I believe that if each and everyone of us try to do simple acts like these, we will see a fully crypto-aware global population in a decade or so.  Lessening the FUD that has been circulating around and allowing bitcoin to appeal strongly to many commoners, entrepreneurs and business entities.

It's not a blow up story, but a practical way to start.  My thoughts anyway
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
People are the biggest influences. Bad news and negative news travel so fast so I think when only one person is unsatisfied by crypto than all of his friends hear about it
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
its declining bitcoin has its cause causes its causes The wave is the uncertainty of the arrangements during the weeks and the banning of advertising by technology companies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
July 30, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Well awareness is indeed helpful for everyone and I think we should always practicing awareness both within us and sharing knowledge for the people we care and we know since Bitcoin is a huge opportunity for everyone if it knocks then you should give it a chance. Awareness raise the probability for you to become successful in short period of time, it allows us to become involve to the innovative community that rapidly grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
We have another good news from Philippines where there is a move to accept crypto currency as an asset. The government has in principle adopted that policy. It is another good news coupled with this one from Korea where this mall is also accepting bitcoin as means of transaction. Once this move by this shopping mall is proofed seamless others will join and that means more adoption for bitcoin and more demand.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 30, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
Recognizing a potential project is extremely difficult, so predicting market trends and analyzing the selection of a potential coin is difficult, but the selection phase is the most important.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Yes its true, I believe what makes bitcoin to drive its way to move up its wave would be the awareness of everyone about it. However, if the individual would play in such a role, they will end up discouraged because of minute effect. Thus, the best influence lies in the big and profitable businesses out there.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
I Don't believe the highs and lows is because of awareness or lack of. The people that trade it are already aware. It just boils down to demand and supply. Also, happens in Forex. and fundamentals play a major role for now.
Pages:
Jump to: