Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 8. (Read 3164 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
Fortunately one of the most popular malls have started to accept bitcoin payments. This is a major blow for Bitcoin in my country. However the government is still deliberating  on Bitcoin acceptance.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
just like every other physical goods, awareness has helped improved and generated more knowledge. moreover ignorance is not an excuse. availability of resourceful awareness would yield an improvement in crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
One of the easiest way to spread the good news is by talking to close friends and colleagues. We can also organise meet-ups to propagate the good news of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is really changing the world for the better, thus there is the need to spread the good news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
There are many very good people who would have loved to invest into bitcoin but can't because they are not aware that there is anything called bitcoin. What are you doing daily to bring people to know about bitcoin since bitcoin has been helpful to you? Awareness is the way forward and it is a collective responsibility.
Activity: 191
August 06, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

Yes I probably agree to you. And regarding to that awareness, we are responsible to correct all those fake news that are spreading about Bitcoins. A lot of misconception rises because of those people who's learning was insufficient. They are the reason of the panic happening in every drop of the value of Bitcoins
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 06, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
As we all know that bitcoin is a very popular and successful crypto currency and there are millions of people who are investing in bitcoin and are getting benefited by it but still there are areas where the people don’t even heard about bitcoin and these are those remote areas where there is no access to internet and I think this is the biggest reason that they don’t know about bitcoin and for them awareness could be very great influence as at least they should know at once that what the bitcoin is.
Activity: 153
August 05, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Bitcoin still need a lot of awareness, and it will comes when high populated countries that banned started supporting it or when institutional investors dive in

Bitcoin are spread out through friends and family. This is know to be the supplemental earnings to support our needs. With this aspects spreading btc is not hard to do. Many wants to enjoy the benefits it can give.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
August 05, 2018, 06:23:12 AM
         We all already know that Bitcoin has millions of investors and there are several of people who do not trust Bitcoin people who are unaware of Bitcoin and online funds do not trust in Bitcoin and some people do not have any access of internet in remote areas they are difficult to learn about Bitcoin and they are not aware of internet do not trust in Bitcoin other than fiat currency . Even though Bitcoin is so popular most of the people do not understand Bitcoin and even accept .
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
I totally agree with your opinion, if we are positively aware, our patient waiting will be high and so there are more opportunities for us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
this time is very necessary change, because the change could have given the development of the next bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin state is very down. to ride it is also quite difficult

This isn't something that is feared because it's time to buy large amounts of Bitcoin because Bitcoin will experience a price increase later on.

Well it's a fact that over the past year or two, crypto awareness has boomed though it comes with both negatve and positive effects. It's either they get interested hence, they invest, or the're more influenced by the negative news land steer clear. Eitherway, btc has reached people's awareness.
Activity: 616
August 05, 2018, 12:43:41 AM
I agree the awareness will be the biggest influence. This will help Bitcoin to move forward towards progress. So far there are fewer people who support Bitcoin. It is expected that in a short time the world will become popular.

To make a success will experience a difficult journey and it will be felt Bitcoin until Bitcoin experienced a better change in the future.
this time is very necessary change, because the change could have given the development of the next bitcoin, especially now that bitcoin state is very down. to ride it is also quite difficult

This isn't something that is feared because it's time to buy large amounts of Bitcoin because Bitcoin will experience a price increase later on.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
I likewise consider attention to be one thing that can make bitcoin pull in greater venture. In my own particular manner, I do day by day mindfulness on the web-based social networking and therefore, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a large number of companions to cryptographic money. This is as of now making a multiplier impact as mindfulness spreads advance through my companions.
I too, I have made friends by sharing ideas with each other regarding cryptocurrecy its functions, purposes, features, the hows and whats are being answered, by that I am becoming a more ware of more things in cryptoworld. I am also encouraged to support and be one of crypto population by those people who give awareness about this to me. So I think I am influenced by my peers in becoming aware of this technology.
Activity: 25
August 04, 2018, 09:45:15 PM
A nice step to know awareness of the digital currency through the social media may educate other people about the benefits by using coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 09:45:06 PM
I likewise consider attention to be one thing that can make bitcoin pull in greater venture. In my own particular manner, I do day by day mindfulness on the web-based social networking and therefore, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a large number of companions to cryptographic money. This is as of now making a multiplier impact as mindfulness spreads advance through my companions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 04, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
There are a lot of people who do not have the slightest knowledge about cryptos yet in our world. Personally i advice that people invest some of their savings in cryptos. Of course i advice to do research.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
I surely bear with you but actually i have personally analyzed and critically seen that bitcoin by reason 2017peak price ideally marketized itself publicly to the world and there is no doubt but notwithstanding that we all have to do our little best to create awareness through all available means.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
I think some of these news increases our hope that indeed btc is the future finances. I think we, in our own small way, can help spread the news about btc through writing blogs about Btc and publishing it. Again, we can talk to our colleagues about btc.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
August 04, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
I'm blogging on the Internet, where I tell people about cryptocurrencies, with the emphasis on the fact that there is no sense to be afraid of this unique modern technology. It's not a Scam. Someone manages to convince, on my happiness, and someone, unfortunately, no.

Sme with me . now I am now more often giving media news about crypto than other financial news or content. people must know what is trending and potential bigger in this world. and also information on crypto is more beneficial than other financial information.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 04, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
awareness is what we all need ,aware is promotion  awareness is advert ,i have been promoting  cryptocurrency in my country and gradually people jumping on em bandwagon .
Yes i agreed as awareness is a huge factor that can take cryptocurrency to the next level. But there are some part of the world where there are people who have not heard of cryptocurrency at all. I take it in consideration to have a conversation with a friend from a neighboring country and i asked him how is the progress of cryptocurrency over there ad his response was that up to 83% still do not know what crypto or digital currency is. So i think in this aspect one need to spread the word about crypto because i still think massive awareness will lead to massive acceptance in this community.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I agree with you. One way to spread awareness is to share some experiences and let them used it as an inspiration so they can follow and be guided by your words.
Pages:
Jump to: